Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Shadows of Auschwitz; Harry James Cargas

I just finished reading this book. Most amazing read and quite thought provoking. Some folks here deny the holocaust; I am NOT one of them. Mr. Cargas is a self confessed Roman Catholic and he wrote this book to bring reform to his Church as concerns anti-semitism. More power to him.

Nonetheless the thoughts that crossed my mind was that the exact same book could have been written but with examples and pictures illustrating the horrors of abortion.

None of it adds up to my way of thinking. Why would a people who just barely escaped extermination be so pro-abort?

This is one article that expresses my wonderment:
http://clashdaily.com/2014/03/crazy-many-jews-support-abortion/

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I had a guy that did pick ups and deliveries for my lab some years ago. About 70 at the time. One day I glanced and noted the serial number tattooed on his forearm. Yep, he was a camp survivor. Horrible, horrible, just horrible.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Robert_White

I just finished reading this book. Most amazing read and quite thought provoking. Some folks here deny the holocaust; I am NOT one of them. Mr. Cargas is a self confessed Roman Catholic and he wrote this book to bring reform to his Church as concerns anti-semitism. More power to him.

Nonetheless the thoughts that crossed my mind was that the exact same book could have been written but with examples and pictures illustrating the horrors of abortion.

None of it adds up to my way of thinking. Why would a people who just barely escaped extermination be so pro-abort?

Odd, isn't it...

Retired cat herder.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Who are these holocaust deniers at the campfire? I want to know, in case they were missed on my idiot list.

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I seriously doubt the alleged "six million" number that has been trotted out for decades. The fact that it happened is an historical fact. I've been to Auschwitz.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
as a young kid ( 12 yrs old), I toured the prison camp Museum at Dachau, just after it had opened...to this day the biggest thing I recall is the solemnness I felt after seeing it....

Was haunting like walking thru the American Cemetery in Normandy, but definitely not the solemn peace you felt there...

just even closing one's eyes, you could still feel the horror of those that survived and those that died their.. the hate for the prisoners by the Nazi guards...yet the compassion and shame that other Guards felt...

but in the long run, words barely can begin to describe what you feel...I guess especially at my age...

I've even had the fortune to speak with veterans who liberated some of those camps as young men...had seen the horrors and death in combat... but nothing compared them for what they saw when they came upon those camps...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bluemonday
I seriously doubt the alleged "six million" number that has been trotted out for decades. The fact that it happened is an historical fact. I've been to Auschwitz.

What do you base your doubt on ?

Mike

Always talk to the old guys , they know stuff.

Jerry Miculek
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by g5m

Odd, isn't it...

On average, 1,876 black babies are aborted every day in the United States, With that being known and knowing that joos historically hate blacks it is not a surprise that joos support abortion.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by 6mm250

What do you base your doubt on ?

Mike

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Did_Six_Million_Really_Die%3F

http://www.ihr.org/books/hoggan/A3.html

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The one thing you can count one is that the Nazis kept meticulous records or even their atrocities.

They counted them upon arive to the camps, and they counted the ones they killed. We know how many were left at liberation. We know how many loved ones they never saw again.

The math works.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by hatari
The one thing you can count one is that the Nazis kept meticulous records or even their atrocities.

They counted them upon arive to the camps, and they counted the ones they killed. We know how many were left at liberation. We know how many loved ones they never saw again.

The math works.

Myth.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by g5m

Odd, isn't it...

On average, 1,876 black babies are aborted every day in the United States, With that being known and knowing that joos historically hate blacks it is not a surprise that joos support abortion.

Somehow I"m so numb already that 1876 less thugs a day ain't a bad thing.....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Myth.

Well, there's one idiot for you, the other is ghostinthemachine. As hatari mentions, the GERMANS kept very good records and the figure was not quite six million jews but just shy of 5.8 something. I have a book at the house with photos of official Nazi records. Pretty meticulous, and everything was cataloged, hair, teeth, even fat for the war effort.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Myth.

I have a book at the house with photos of official Nazi records.

I'll bet it was published by Simon and Schuster. Glowingly reviewed by the Jew York Times.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Something for Blue (non-combat)Moron to make him feel good :

And like I mentioned, they are photographs from records residing in the National Archives and used at Nuremberg.

Last edited by jorgeI; 03/22/16.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I've been to Mauthausen and Dachau. I've met many Holocaust survivors, have seen the tattoos, heard the stories.

I went to Mauthhausen with an Austrian friend who was from the town... he's a big guy, around 6'-7" tall. I'll never forget going through the crematoria with him, tears streaming down his face. His mother was in her 20's at the time the camp was operational. She said everyone in town knew what was happening there... the pall of sickly sweet smoke from burning bodies hung in the air.

My father had a good friend that survived Auschwitz. He was a teenager, and he and his father both survived 4 years of living hell there. When they were liberated by the allies, they were being transported via train away from the camp. Standing on the train platform waiting to board, an un-captured SS soldier walked up to his father and shot him in the head, killing him...

Holocaust deniers are the lowest form of scum...

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
These people were not waiting in line for a pizza.

[Linked Image]

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Brad
I've been to Mauthausen and Dachau. I've met many Holocaust survivors, have seen the tattoos, heard the stories.

I went to Mauthhausen with an Austrian friend who was from the town... he's a big guy, around 6'-7" tall. I'll never forget going through the crematoria with him, tears streaming down his face. His mother was in her 20's at the time the camp was operational. She said everyone in town knew what was happening there... the pall of sickly sweet smoke from burning bodies hung in the air.

My father had a good friend that survived Auschwitz. He was a teenager, and he and his father both survived 4 years of living hell there. When they were liberated by the allies, they were being transported via train away from the camp. Standing on the train platform waiting to board, an un-captured SS soldier walked up to his father and shot him in the head, killing him...

Scum is probably unfair in the case of BlueMoron. In his case it's an issue of intelligence...

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I went to Dachau years back on a cold, damp and light foggy November day. Riding the city bus out of Munich I noticed the number of old Germans on the bus and could feel my anger building towards those elderly who in their day did nothing. It was the most quiet and solemn bus ride I've ever taken. Once at Dachau concentration camp and after a visit to the museum I was overcome by the immense sadness of millions of people. I'm glad I went and believe that I'd be more than happy to rearrange the facial features of any loudmouth revisionist I encounter.

I watched a documentary the other day that interviewed a guard from auschwitz. He said that his reasons for coming forward and talking about it all these years later were to silence those that say it didn't happen or it wasn't as bad as we've been told. It became his life's mission to tell the truth about how bad it was and how it happened on such a huge scale.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Brad

So, you're saying that some who accepts that a "holocaust", IE, the slaughter of innocents occurred, but doesn't necessarily accept the nice round six mil number trotted out, is likewise scum?

That means Joseph Sobran is scum as well?

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/2010/10/01/i-will-miss-joe-sobran/

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

96 members (2ndwind, 41rem, 7mm_Loco, 14 invisible), 2,360 guests, and 1,014 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,779
Posts18,536,011
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.