Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Just don't tell the piccolo player joke to the preacher!!!

Who said that M#*(*(er could play the piccolo. laugh

Last edited by hillbillybear; 03/23/16.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Might as well pizz in the wind

Last edited by 700LH; 03/23/16.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by CCCC
seal billy, your post and this thread remind me of a person.

When in HS in the early 50s about half of our class was black (colored people at that time) and a number were my friends, including some very sharp gals. Time was consumed by sports and music, I rarely went on a date and never had a "girlfriend" as such, and am fairly certain that my folks were not concerned about any dating with a colored girl.

But, as a sophomore and junior, there was one girl in our class with whom I was somewhat fascinated. She was very bright, a very good student and athlete, possessed of lovely bearing and manners and fabulously pretty. Hair slightly reddish brown, skin a golden tone with a few freckles across her cheeks, eyes blue and her facial features slightly negroid. To me, this girl was stunning in appearance, and very classy.

But she had almost no friends - after a while I was one of the few students who would wave in the hall and sit to talk with her. The black students referred to her as "hi yella" and seemed to have nothing to do with her. The cliques of the white kids - a mix of numerous European ethnicities - passed her by. This young lady seemed to have no racial/ethnic identity - and no supporting circle.

When she did not show up for our senior year I missed her and was told she had gone elsewhere to finish school. When I asked my black friends about her and their "hi yella" appellation their explanation was not as erudite and complete as found later in some dictionaries. They just saw her as looking and acting above them due to her light skin, eyes and features - and shut her out. For our own reasons, I guess the rest of us did too.

Have often wondered where she went, what she did and how life became for her.

I used to work with a girl here who was very proud of being "high yella", used to brag about how her daddy had red hair and blue eyes. She came into my office one day and was very agitated about a friend who was trying to set her up with a guy. I asked what was wrong with him and she had a picture of the guy she showed me. Looked like a regular black guy to me although maybe a little darker than average. She says "Can you believe my friend thought I'd go out with him"? I asked what was wrong and she said "Look at them big lips and that big flat nose and so on". I was astounded as that was the first time I had ever encountered the racial stratification within black culture.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by seal_billy
Sooo, about 2 weeks ago he says dad is it ok to like a girl that's half black? Is it against what the Bible teaches? So it is about a 20 minute drive to town and I tell him, we'll it's like this, Moses was married to an eithiopian. So I have no religious problems with it BUT you need to think about cultural problems. It also says in the old testament to only marry your own kind, again with the BUT, If you read the next verse it says because you will bow down and worship their gods. So to me the problem wasn't marrying someone that's not the same as you, the problem is marring someone who has a different god than your God. I asked him if he liked the way n i g g e r s act? He said not really. I say well if you date this girl you may have to deal with some of her family members who act like [bleep]. He knew what I was talking about cause in my home we call respectable black people black folks but thugs are refused to as [bleep] by everyone. But I also told him don't make your mind up until you meet her family. I also told him if she looks like a milk chocolate white girl with a black girls butt go for it. He laughed and said why do you think I like her dumbass, lol, he is my boy... I told him if my grandkids had kinky hair I would take him out of my will and give all my guns to his brother, lol.

Turns out she is the jealous type and he cut her loose. Today he is going to church with a girl who's last name is Sang. I say what! Is she asian? he says I think she is half white and half Phillipine. I like the Asian girls myself. Mmmmmmmm, I do... I told him I was more concerned about the azzhat preacher (I know him personally) at the church they are going to more than her pedigree. He showed me a picture, she's a beauty.

I don't really give a flip as long as she believes the same as us, faith is a funny thing, it can make people closer than close or as far apart as east from west. My kids believe because I left it up to them to believe what they wanted. I took them to church when they were younger but we quit about 5 years ago. I never pushed them to believe like me, if they had a question I would show them in the word and tell them, you tell me, what do you think this means. It's funny how when you let someone come to their own conclusions how all the traditional bull$hit falls by the wayside. You know, by God my daddy shot pheasants with low brass #8s and that's the best pheasant load there is, that kind of crap except on a religious level. I didn't want to give a religious example cause there would be 1000 replys telling me how I was wrong or right or half right about whatever example I gave. Those threads suck.

seal_billy,

I am a white male and I married one of those ethnic girls. My wife is from Thailand and raised a Buddhist. We met on the job and I thought at first sight we were worlds apart. Come to find out if you peel away all the religion, color, language, customs, they are exactly the same as those of us who grew up here. They want love, financial stability, family, a nice home, etc. Many of the things which separate us are created by man not God. Don't worry, if this is the lady God has intended for him it will work out. If it isn't it won't. It has taken me a long time in life to realize we have absolutely no control over another person. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
No biggie.

The strengths and weaknesses in the relationship, and friendships, will just show sooner.

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
I have dated AA women and PR women, people are people..

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
At least you aren't Muslim, if he chose the wrong bride you might have to kill him to preserve your families honor.

"Religion poisons everything. As well as a menace to civilization, it has become a threat to human survival."
- Christopher Hitchens

S
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
Well, good people are good people and $hity people are $hity people.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It can work out if they want it too. I married me an injun 45 yrs ago. She ain't scalped me yet..

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I don't really give a flip as long as she believes the same as us, faith is a funny thing, it can make people closer than close or as far apart as east from west.

When the wife and I got married I had never been to church a day in my life. Why she choose me I don't know, Dashing good looks.....hung like a horse.....Who knows but she brought me to GOD I do know that.

All I know is that for GOD to stick her with me , she must have been a really bad kid! grin

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well, if you believe the Bible...

Noah had 1 wife and 3 sons.
His 3 sons each had 1 wife.

So, we have 5 bloodlines.
Go ahead, count them.

Black.
Yellow.
Brown.
White.
Red.

The human race.
In no particular order.

Human.

The only thing to avoid is the descendents of Ishmael.

They're easy to spot.
Watch for prayer rugs, women dressed in trash bags, dynamite vests, and prolapsed billy goats.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Not my intent to offend you but your initial post is hypocritical as hell. First off, I would be asking myself why you would even mention anything about n I g g e r s in the first place? What was the basis of that? Just because the gal is half black as you pointed out? If it's a moot point then why even say what you did? Unless you may not be standing on as high of moral ground as what you would like to think that you are.
Do you think that living and acting like a [bleep] is a monopoly held by black folks? I've known white folks that were as much [bleep] as any black out there.
Maybe we just have a different understand of what a [bleep] actually is.

But hey, Throw a bit more of bible talk into the mix and I may have to rethink my opinion.....

Like I said, no offence intended...

S
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
Ishmael is what you get when you try to give God a helping hand. It bites generations of people in the @$$.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Hell, my wife is a semi-atheist, semi-liberal white woman.

I keep converting her dumbass in the right direction...grin

Other than we are both blue eyed, blond haired honkies, we are fairly opposite in all regards. For whatever reason we get along great.

My brother married a 100% Chinese girl that comes from an extremely hardworking family. I haven't met them yet but they are a prime example of successful, immigrants.

I must have married her sister Sam and no better bride could I imagine.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Go ahead, count them.

Black.
Yellow.
Brown.
White.
Red.

The human race.
In no particular order.

Human.

They're easy to spot.
Watch for prayer rugs, women dressed in trash bags, dynamite vests, and prolapsed billy goats.

I got a quick question...in this scenario, were Noah's grandson's meant to f##K their sisters, cousins, mothers, aunts, or their grandmother???

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Go ahead, count them.

Black.
Yellow.
Brown.
White.
Red.

The human race.
In no particular order.

Human.

They're easy to spot.

I got a quick question...in this scenario, were Noah's grandson's meant to f##K their sisters, cousins, mothers, aunts, or their grandmother???

If you look for reason in a fairy tail, the whole thing starts to fall apart.

S
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
S
I wish there was a more offensive word for sorry white people. I use the N word for a sorry black person. White trash is sorry white people. As far as the n word goes it is pretty self explanatory that it is a word used for a worthless black person. I was taught by the culture I grew up in that. I don't think all black people are [bleep] but all [bleep] are black, just like all white trash is white people but not all white people are white trash.

No offence taken. My son knows the difference between them as most people do. I don't consider a worthless white person a [bleep]. Our president however is one. Racist people call all black people that, I only call worthless black people that. Pretty simple.

Ps I only brought up [bleep] because of statistical probability. Don't believe that? Look at demographics and crime. Stereotypes don't come out of thin air my friend.

Last edited by seal_billy; 03/23/16.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RWE
Judge asked my friend if the reason he wanted a divorce was because his wife was a nagger.

He said, "No, but the baby she just had is."

I know that first 3 paragraphs of that joke, plus the punch line you just posted. crazy

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I don't consider a worthless white person a [bleep].

That is exactly what I call them. White n i g g e r s!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
MontanaMarine,

Creationists predict what is in science. Evolutionists try to explain it after the fact. Here is a little fun scientific DNA fact. There are three mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) versions; M,N, or R. This mtDNA is only past from the mom. Another interesting scientific fact is men get half their DNA from their mom and the other half from their dad.

This corresponds with the three daughters-in-law of Noah. Wow! His grandchildren were to marry either a sister or a cousin. In all of history there is no injunction against marrying sisters or cousins until about 3,500 years ago when Moses, another Bible figure, received a law from God telling them they were no longer allowed to marry close relatives. Here's some more information about mtDNA. I will copy the source material for those who might want to verify the info from the evolutionist author.

"Regardless of the cause, evolutionists are most concerned about the effect of a faster mutation rate. For example, researchers have calculated that 'mitochondrial Eve'--the woman whose mtDNA was ancestral to that in ALL living people--lived 100,000 - 200,000 years ago in Africa. Using the new clock, she would be a mere 6,000 years old."
Gibbons, A. 1998. Calibrating the Mitochondrial Clock. Science. 279 ((5347): 28-29.

I emboldened the pertinent part for my pleasure.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (12344mag, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1234, 54 invisible), 2,442 guests, and 1,169 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,649
Posts18,493,382
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.