Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Just wondering.

The only thing more pathetic than a guy who's not a Republican and that is stupid enough to run as a Republican and expect the whole party hierarchy to back him unconditionally and unilaterally, are people that support the guy and whine when the Republican's try to screw him.

amazing,..

You bitch about the RNC for years.

You bitch about the establishment for years.

You berate any member of the party that does not support your candidate (who was stupid enough to run as a Republican).

You played low ball, double standard, gutter politics throughout the primaries.

Then you try to guilt everyone into being pissed at the RNC for doing what politicians do?

Keep wondering.

I did all that?

day-um.

I'm just wondering if people on here think that the will of the people should take precedence over the will of the party bosses.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Personally, I'm sold on the Electoral College for the aforementioned reasons...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by 4ager
Well,..I'll admit, I didn't think I'd find any advocates of a benevolent dictatorship on this forum,..or not many, anyway.

Oh, JFC.... it's not that at all - .

No,..not really. There's actually nothing benevolent about it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yes absolutely B.

But I don't think it's the will of the people for pols to enslave our progeny to higher taxes while they get a raise every year

The will of rhe people will NEVER matter till they find the will to run rise up against the thieves & liars that occupy DC

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Seems like 5 or 6 members presently on line here are good with it.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm betting it's an overwhelming majority.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
The RNC has made it clear that the rules are a guideline[and can and will be amended as necessary to some degree] and not something written in stone concerning the convention. Then there are apparently 'state' rules that can differ from state to state concerning delegates/S.delegates.
Hey'll, I'm just as confused after typing this than ever.
I'm against HRC/The Bern.......of that, I'm sure,I think. crazy

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Have you and Pat both gone full retard and given up the ability to actually comprehend what people actually post, or is it just a contest between the two of you to see who can be the biggest political sycophant?

Hell, you don't even vote anyway.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

Have you and Pat both gone full retard and given up the ability to actually comprehend what people actually post, .

Well, you actually didn't even respond to the question.

You just said "R against Hillary".

So yes. I comprehended what you said.

You didn't answer the question and now you're bitching because I didn't comprehend your non-answer.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I will vote and I will vote against either democrat. I sure would be nice to vote for someone at least one more time before I die.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
IC B3

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Just wondering.
That would highly depend on the one selected.. I might - I might not...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Yes, I will. I may have to grin & bear it and hope for the best, but I will. If nothing else, it will be for the lesser of two evils. I will not support/accept anyone the dems put up, so I must vote for the Republican candidate. Like it or not, either the Democrat or Republican candidate will become the president. Not voting is acceptance/support of whomever the winner is.

"...why, land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for,... because it is the only thing that lasts."
TBS Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'm voting for Ross Perot. Oh wait, I already did that!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
Well I always have before. Gettin kinda old to change

So you're saying that the votes have always been a technicality,...that the RNC has always hand selected the GOP nominee?

Yes sir, it's been the Republican Candidate in every Presidential Election since I turned 21 in 1961 except one and that was George Wallace. Would you have voted for Lyndon B Johnson, Howlin Hubert Humpries, Jimmy Carter, or any of the other Democrap Abortions they've put up as Presidential Candidates for the General Election in last Fifty Plus Years? The last viable Candidate they 've put up for election was Harry S Truman in 1948.

When I turned 21 I registered as a Democrap, I was living in Florida, if you weren't registered as a Democrap there was no one to vote for as everything was decided in the Democrap Primaries there was no one to vote for.

de 73's Archie - W7ACT

[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by VaHunter
Ok, I have been on the Campfire for years but I post very little, and I do not think I have ever posted a comment on a political subject. I cannot stand by any longer.

I will vote for the Republican that is nominated by the party. Those that do not are most likely the same ones that had their "twat" hurt in 2008 and 2012 with the selection and gave us Obama. I cannot vote for a Democrat for national office and I will not stay home or vote 3rd party just to prove a point to myself and let the country go down the drain.

There I have had my say and hope I will never do this again.

Ed

I agree with you 100% just look at what those that voted for Wayne Parrot and Ron Paul gave us. That third party vote and No Vote thing really worked didn't it?

de 73's Archie - W7ACT

[Linked Image]

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
I will who ever the nominee is, the wife won't vote for Trump says he is disgusting.

The collection of taxes which are not absolutely required, which do not beyond reasonable doubt contribute to public welfare, is only a species of legalized larceny. Under this Republic the rewards of industry belong to those who earn them. Coolidge
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by noKnees
I will who ever the nominee is, the wife won't vote for Trump says he is disgusting.

Go figure; women not applying logic or any degree of sense at all.

CT is going Hitlery regardless, though.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Pretty simple. 3rd party can only win for the D team.

I"ll vote R regardless.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

the will of the people will never be heard, if we dont start out by rejecting who they shove down our throats. to say your are tired of the system , but then accept what they tell you to do is backwards.remember the definition of insanity? i have allways voted republican,but if they deny the front runner no matter who it is,then i am done with the republican party.

bob

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Originally Posted by noKnees

Go figure; women not applying logic or any degree of sense at all.

CT is going Hitlery regardless, though.

Its true, my General vote never means much, but the last few elections we have given the max contributions in the primary and then again in the general and I suspect the wife will shut down that if its trump, she hates the guy. The last time she didn't vote R in the general was Ross.

Partly I think its the influence from her coworkers, shes a doctor and her coworkers guys seem to dislike trump. We had a dinner party with them back in January and as a group they were a pretty even Carson/Cruz split

The collection of taxes which are not absolutely required, which do not beyond reasonable doubt contribute to public welfare, is only a species of legalized larceny. Under this Republic the rewards of industry belong to those who earn them. Coolidge
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

636 members (12344mag, 219 Wasp, 1moredeer, 007FJ, 1eyedmule, 1234, 69 invisible), 2,975 guests, and 1,373 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,231
Posts18,485,673
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.