Print Thread
Hop To
Page 149 of 175 1 2 147 148 149 150 151 174 175
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by stxhunter
money has nothing to do with it, a person is either good or bad, money don't change that.

You can not pay an egotistical, domineering, [bleep] enough money to turn him into a good cop.

But you can offer a pay scale which will attract the better applicants, rather than just settle for the dregs which have been rejected from neighboring depts.

Malhuer Co, Or is having this problem. The Sheriff is trying to circumvent the issue by hiring experienced officers and installing them at higher than entry level positions.

He does not have to get a pay scale change past the Commissioners that way. And can still offer a decent incentive to recruits.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.

pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Yeah, couldn't be they killed a drunk with a known temper who had a gun.

You really are a POS.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Still no response from the Idaho AG office.

Lunatic fringe....we all know you're out there.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
This is a surprise to me,I would have bet it was Brian Wood that started this mess..Wrong,Cody Rowland did and Brian followed up with the AR-15 for a toatal of 11 rounds into Jack....

4 eye Witnesses account:

It has become Apparent over the Course of 7 months that the Attempt to Hide and Deny the Testimony of People who actually saw..
#1.. Cody Roland step to JACK YANTIS and Grab/Pull Him from Behind while grabbing at the rifle that JACK YANTIS held and was pointing at the Body of the Bull. and then Turn JACK YANTIS around and begin shooting into his body...
#2..Brian Wood upon hearing/seeing the Assault by Cody Roland begins to fire a High Powered AR-15 Assault Rifle loaded with .223 High Powered Bullets at the chest of JACK YANTIS ... And BOTH of these Adams County Sheriff Officers ""NEVER"" said a WORD to JACK YANTIS or anyone with him ...PRIOR..OR..DURING... THIS SLAUGHTER OF A INNOCENT RANCHER..

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why in the world did you suspect it was Brian Wood that started it?

IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by logcutter
Thi is a surprise to me,I would have bet it was Brian Wood that started this mess..Wrong,Cody Rowland did and Brian foloowed up with the AR-15....

5 Witnesses account:

It has become Apparent over the Course of 7 months that the Attempt to Hide and Deny the Testimony of People who actually saw..
#1.. Cody Roland step to JACK YANTIS and Grab/Pull Him from Behind while grabbing at the rifle that JACK YANTIS held and was pointing at the Body of the Bull. and then Turn JACK YANTIS around and begin shooting into his body...
#2..Brian Wood upon hearing/seeing the Assault by Cody Roland begins to fire a High Powered AR-15 Assault Rifle loaded with .223 High Powered Bullets at the chest of JACK YANTIS ... And BOTH of these Adams County Sheriff Officers ""NEVER"" said a WORD to JACK YANTIS or anyone with him ...PRIOR..OR..DURING... THIS SLAUGHTER OF A INNOCENT RANCHER..

Who wrote that, blind retarded Katie Couric? And I'd say Yantis started it, Woods and Rowland finished it.

You're pulling some real gems from Facebook lately. I hope Spence calls you as an eggspert witness.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Who wrote that, blind retarded Katie Couric? And I'd say Yantis started it, Woods and Rowland finished it.

laugh

Your a gem,for sure!

An eye witness that was right there, that was thrown to the ground/cuffed and had a pistol against his head.

Sure,Yantis started it by doing what Sheriffs dispatch asked,come to the scene and dispatch his bull.

You seem to forget all the people that were there,his wife and Rowdy,there dinner guest whom also was thrown to the ground and cuffed,EMT's/Fire.the wrecker crew and passers by....

There all liars,huh......

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by RWE

Because he's a poacher (Either didn't happen or Idaho POST DGAF).

Because he was threatening officers and a bulletin was put out by LE (proven lie and people actually arrested for the falsification).

Because he was reported to possess unauthorized explosives and/or explosives were found near his property (Either false or ATF/FBI/ISP DGAF, probably just part of the cover up. You know, Feds covering for the local-yocales).

Because Facebook says so, and Jayco is a crack detective

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Is there any news on this yet?

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by RWE

Didn't see this on my cell phone but to answer it,Wood is the one that appears to be the unstable one with the bulletin out to law enforcement, to approach with caution whom supposedly had a 19 year old girl friend that started the whole domestic violence thing and of course,his poaching conviction while employed by the McCall police department.

I new who Cody was and he is related to a good friend...But as I said,I was wrong....

I worked in and around Council Idaho for years,new alot of people there..I was a baseball coach for the McCall team whom we took to Council on several occasions to play meeting more of the friendly people from Council.Many people from Mcacall moved to the Council area because of the warmer climate and commuted to McCall for work.

The guy that ran the jammer for a McCall logging company I worked with every day, was Jacks close neighbor..

I really can't believe this even happened except for the fact that I saw first hand, what a badge and a gun did to several people in that area that were normally good people but when on duty or called to duty,completely different people and azzholes.....

IC B3

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
It just keeps getting better....

Shot 11 times, and a twelfth shot fired at his head when on the ground ( this slug recovered by ISP)

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Shot 11 times, and a twelfth shot fired at his head when on the ground ( this slug recovered by ISP)

Source?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Source?

Why probably the expert level testimony of facebook

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
I saw first hand

First hand when they threw your dumbazz in the pokey, no doubt. You still hold the push-up record for cell block D?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
I saw first hand

First hand when they threw your dumbazz in the pokey, no doubt. You still hold the push-up recor

d for cell block D?

What is clearly o vious that he has NEVER seen is just how unreliable eyewitness testimony tends to be

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
So if eye witness's are so unreliable,just how reliable is an official ISP investigation?

As they were:
When the Idaho State Police are accused of bias, wrongdoing, cover-ups or favoritism, whose job is it to ferret out the truth?

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Physical evidence, is almost always more reliable than eyewitness statements.

Simply because of human nature.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
In response to the second part of your post.

The AGS office and the feebs

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Source?

Bump for jayco

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Bump for jayco

laugh

Source for 11 shots into Jack-Autopsy report given to family.
Source for the 12th shot into the ground that ISP recovered-Local friend of family privy to things that are not public yet..

Don't forget the other investigation by Gerry Spence and Peterson law offices,the attorneys for the family also did a complete investigation.

As time goes by without an official reaction from the AG office,I expect more of what happened to slowly leak out.

Page 149 of 175 1 2 147 148 149 150 151 174 175

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

561 members (160user, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 01Foreman400, 1234, 65 invisible), 2,408 guests, and 1,263 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,475
Posts18,489,932
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.