Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
I disagree with Muslims on religion and nearly every other issue but there's something to be said for respecting an enemy with a coherent ideology and principles. Too many Americans sit by and watch our founding principles and rights from 2A to state rights, to liberal transgenders in the military get thrown out while doing nothing about it. As much as I dislike Muslims they do at least have the "guts" to fight for there world vision. America was a better place when Americans did the same.
Better said I don't respect them or their ideology but I do think that they do more to fight for their world view than most unfortunately lazy American and Europeans that blindly follow whatever laws are passed.

Last edited by Mittenman; 07/01/16.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

You go right ahead and respect them and their ideologies, but don't attempt to coerce me into it.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
and how do you shoot that gun with a mitten on?

Luke 22:36
εγώ δεν θα συμμορφωθεί
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
there's something to be said for respecting an enemy with a coherent ideology and principles.
Yes there is. You just disqualified islam.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I do think that they do more to fight for their world view than most
The same can be said for lieberals. It's why they win.

Conservatives have become extremely internally combative and complacent. It's why they lose.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I DO respect them, enough to desire to kill them ALL, and their pet goats and camels.

I respect them the same way I respect venomous snakes and large carnivores.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
zero respect for islam. Yeah, I recognize they are there, but in no way, shape or form, do I respect them.
Respect is earned. So is hatred.

Last edited by Mannlicher; 07/01/16.

Sam......

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by RickyD

Conservatives have become extremely internally combative and complacent. It's why they lose.

This is what I was trying to say. We have the power to eradicate them and yet we sit back and let them terrorize our country, elect a Muslim for president and they no doubt laugh at us for our military making headlines not for whooping their Azz but for allowing transgenders in. If we fought half as hard for our beliefs the U.S. Would be a dramatically different place.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Mittenman
Originally Posted by RickyD

This is what I was trying to say. We have the power to eradicate then and yet we sit back and let them terrorize our country and no doubt laugh at us for our military making headlines not for whooping their Azzaro but for allowing transgenders in. If we fought half as hard for our beliefs the U.S. Would be a dramatically different place.

We ain't at the brink yet. Besides, we need about another million liberals to die before they start getting a little upset.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
They are entitled to the same rights I have but no more.
Like a criminal being innocent until proven guilty for instance, if I'm not on the jury I can think anything I want about his guilt.
I don't respect the Muslim bastards, and no law requires me to.
My thoughts can't be controlled.

IC B3

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
The U.S. was founded on the right ideals and it made America great but we sit by and lose our rights and freedoms. Muslims as f'ed up as their world view is at least have the balls to take up arms for their world view rather than blindly follow the media. An American that gives away their freedom and birth rights is in some ways more dishonorable than a goat fugger that is willing to fight.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
The U.S. was founded on the right ideals and it made America great but we sit by and lose our rights and freedoms. Muslims as f'ed up as their world view is at least have the balls to take up arms for their world view rather than blindly follow the media. An American that gives away their freedom and birth rights is in some ways more dishonorable than a goat fugger that is willing to fight.

So, you really think killing women and kids with terrorist acts is 'fighting'.

Really?

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
I think fighting for your country and world view is better than doing nothing. As Americans right is on our side but we sit back and watch our borders get overrun, boy's compete in girls cross-country because the boy identifies as a girl, Bill Clinton hold a private meeting with the Attorney General, our 2A rights robbed, and our lives micromanaged while doing nothing but watching it happen. No I do not like Muslims but there is something to be said for standing up and fighting which they do and sadly we do not.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"I disagree with Muslims on religion and nearly every other issue but there's something to be said for respecting an enemy with a coherent ideology and principles. ..."

You could say the same thing about Hitler, Lenin, Stalin, Castro, Mao, Kim, etc., etc. They all had a "coherent ideology and principles," depending on one's point-of-view.

I did not agree with their ideology and principles, nor do I agree with the Muslims' ideology and principles.

I do agree that "progressive liberals" have elected a male who apparently does agree with their ideology and principles. From what I've seen and read, our Dear Leader was born a Muslim and is a Muslim, which explains most of his decisions in the past 7½ years regarding our approach to dealing with the Muslim terrorist problem.

My take on the question.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Respect is earned, not given.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
[/quote]

Really? [/quote]
It isn't laying down. From infected blankets handed out to woman and kids during the Indian wars, to dropping nukes on Japan, to drones bombing wedding parties it's a part of warfare that has gone on as long has there has been combat.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Islamism is entertwined with politics, rape, murder, lying and stealing. really sounds like something to respect. Oh, remember their bible tells them to kill or enslave us.

Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by 19rabbit52
Islamism is entertwined with politics, rape, murder, lying and stealing. really sounds like something to respect. Oh, remember their bible tells them to kill or enslave us.

My point and I didn't express it well is that they're an enemy willing to fight for their beliefs while to many of us sit by and do nothing. There's something to be said for fighting for your beliefs.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Really?

It isn't laying down. From infected blankets handed out to woman and kids during the Indian wars, to dropping nukes on Japan, to drones bombing wedding parties it's a part of warfare that has gone on as long has there has been combat.

By using that rule of thumb you are inferring that the wholesale execution of muslims in the West is a legitimate tactic.

I really do hope you are not suggesting that, because if you are then you are a nut of the first order.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Don't take this the wrong way, but GFY.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

611 members (1234, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 71 invisible), 2,515 guests, and 1,330 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,308
Posts18,505,479
Members73,998
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.