Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
I mostly watched baseball instead of the Democrats, but they are saying this was the most powerful moment of the whole convention.

Father of fallen Muslim-American war hero to Trump: 'You have sacrificed nothing'

Khizr Khan’s son, Humayun Khan, a University of Virginia graduate who was deployed to Iraq, died in 2004 but was posthumously awarded with a Bronze Star and Purple Heart for his heroism.
In his address to the Democratic National Convention, Khan contrasted two vastly different presidential candidates — one who shares characteristics of his late son and one who is nothing like him.

His son, he said, dreamed of becoming a military lawyer, “but he put those dreams aside the day he sacrificed his life to save the lives of his fellow soldiers.”

As for Trump, he said, “You have sacrificed nothing.”

“Hillary Clinton was right when she called my son the best of America,” he added. “If it was up to Donald Trump, he never would have been in America.

Donald Trump consistently smears the character of Muslims. He disrespects other minorities, women, judges, even his own party leadership.”
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/dnc-2016-khizr-khan-226402#ixzz4FoGMPbGK

Two thoughts...Clinton and Trump both dodged the draft and did not serve. So did millions of others in that era and that F**ked-up war.

It was beyond Stupid for trump to start this fight in the first place.

Last edited by BOWSINGER; 07/29/16.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

GB1

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Trump and his Muslin Problem

Trump has a problem with lightweight plain weave cotton fabric?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What does Sara think about all this?

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
It ain't a problem that the muzzies won't fulfill as the campaign unfolds.

They don't bring anything we need and a whole lot we don't.

Theirs is a "religion" of conquest, born of rape, murder and pedophilia.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by KFWA
What does Sara think about all this?

Palin called for profiling.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
It ain't a problem that the muzzies won't fulfill as the campaign unfolds.

They don't bring anything we need and a whole lot we don't.

Theirs is a "religion" of conquest, born of rape, murder and pedophilia.
This.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Trump dodged the draft legally via government-sanctioned deferments, as did millions of others including about 200 I personally knew.

Bill Clinton dodged it illegally, by lying about having joined the reserves. Clinton was later pardoned by President Jimmy Carter.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Go Palin!

LOL
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
The Muzzies aren't going to vote for Trump anyway. Not a big loss.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Is Kaine now speaking Arabic as well?
This hurt feelings schidt is so yesterday.

FJB & FJT
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I mostly watched baseball instead of the Democrats, but they are saying this was the most powerful moment of the whole convention.

Father of fallen Muslim-American war hero to Trump: 'You have sacrificed nothing'

Khizr Khan’s son, Humayun Khan, a University of Virginia graduate who was deployed to Iraq, died in 2004 but was posthumously awarded with a Bronze Star and Purple Heart for his heroism.
In his address to the Democratic National Convention, Khan contrasted two vastly different presidential candidates — one who shares characteristics of his late son and one who is nothing like him.

His son, he said, dreamed of becoming a military lawyer, “but he put those dreams aside the day he sacrificed his life to save the lives of his fellow soldiers.”

As for Trump, he said, “You have sacrificed nothing.”

“Hillary Clinton was right when she called my son the best of America,” he added. “If it was up to Donald Trump, he never would have been in America.

Donald Trump consistently smears the character of Muslims. He disrespects other minorities, women, judges, even his own party leadership.”
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/dnc-2016-khizr-khan-226402#ixzz4FoGMPbGK

Two thoughts...Clinton and Trump both dodged the draft and did not serve. So did millions of others in that era and that F**ked-up war.

Is this the same cock sucker that yelled "Black lives Matter" during the moment of silence for our slain officers?

Or just some other sorry sack of schit?

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hillary Clinton has PROMISED to do EXACTLY what Angela Merkel is doing to Germany and damn the consequences. Who's willing to sacrifice their wife and children on the altar of political correctness in an endless series of muslim attacks??? Bowsinger????

This is just one reason why I will take 1/2 of what Donald Trump promises to do versus 1/2 of what Hillary Clinton promises to do.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Trump's Muslim Problem? Truly you are delusional.

Muslims are a tiny voting block.

Muslims are the least tolerant and inclusive group imaginable. Which group will align themselves with them, women, homosexuals? Yeah Muslims really go out and respect and embrace them don't they.

The only voting block that might are the white privilege guilt ridden liberal white voters, but half of them were Bernie supporters who are gonna vote Green party or stay home.

But keep telling yourself: "Trumps message really won't resonate with the white blue collar voter who see's his country being slowly overrun."

Last edited by cv540; 07/29/16.

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by cv540
Trump's Muslim Problem? Truly you are delusional.

Muslims are a tiny voting block.

Muslims are the least tolerant and inclusive group imaginable. Which group will align themselves with them, women, homosexuals? Yeah Muslims really go out and respect and embrace them don't they.

The only voting block that might are the white privilege guilt ridden liberal white voters (aka BOWSINGER), but half of them were Bernie supporters who are gonna vote Green party or stay home (BOWSINGER's choice is the last, because it requires no honor and no effort).

But keep telling yourself: "Trumps message really won't resonate with the white blue collar voter who see's his country being slowly overrun."

Slight edit for inclusion of the OP in the otherwise flawless analysis.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

dave

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
We all have a Muslim problem. Not just Trump.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Trump didn't start the fight...the muzzies did...they're still killing people wholesale across the globe.

Before Trump even spoke about going after the families of terrorists, a lot of us already knew THAT was the ONLY way we'd ever bring a halt to their bad behavior...If the terrorists that were in the planes on 9/11 knew that their families (aunts, uncles, cousins included)would be hunted down and killed, do you really think they would have still carried out the attacks??? How eager do you think the Imams would be to "inspire" new radicals if they knew they and there families would be put on a list of targets for OJT of our special forces???

Had that policy been in place 15-20 years ago, we wouldn't be having a terrorist problem today...A lot of dead muzzies? Yep...but as compared to what??? Add up the numbers of dead people (women & children included) that have died as a result of "Islamic culture" in the last 50 years and get back to me when you do...

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by CrowRifle
We all have a Muslim problem. Not just Trump.

This as does the rest of the world.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not saying Trump hasn't had his share of gaffs but this is typical of the Democrats to find the 1 in a 1,000 case that supports their agenda and parade him around as if he represents the vast majority. It's their MO to distort reality to their benefit.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
The problem is not hardworking honest Muslims, or Muslims who fought bravely in America's wars.
The problem is radical Muslims who want to kill Americans in vast quantity. And, there are lots of them.

We let in immigrants from Mexico, we have immigrants from eastern Europe. There are problems with both groups, but none of them hijacks airplanes and flies them into buildings.
None of them machine guns innocent people in San Bernardino.

We have problems with the radicals and there is no way to tell a "good" Muslim from the bad ones.

If I had the power I would have shut down Muslim immigration on Sept. 12 2001.
That would have stopped the San Bernardino slaughter because the Muslim gal who was the ringleader and main shooter just came in from Afghanistan 2 years ago.

Sorry for the good Muslims who might want to come here to study, or to work, but the bad ones have done pi**ed in the lemonade.

So, I agree with Trump.
Hillary's plan to import wholesale Syrian refugees is insane.

Last edited by simonkenton7; 07/29/16.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

538 members (1beaver_shooter, 1936M71, 270cowboy, 17CalFan, 1badf350, 48 invisible), 2,553 guests, and 1,330 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,710
Posts18,475,395
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.