Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by quote
When a cop gives an order, you comply.

What if he gives you an order that is in direct opposition to your Constitutional rights...?
Sure, it's a pain in the butt, and riles you, but the cop has a reason to do what he is doing.

Sometimes that "reason" is nothing more than he's bein' a prick.
It is simple. Comply.

Good thing it wasn't that "simple" to those who founded this country.

So you are equating [bleep] Kinte from the NC shooting, et al with the founding fathers?

Just to be clear.

MAGA
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
So you are equating [bleep] Kinte from the NC shooting, et al with the founding fathers?
Just to be clear.

I'm equating 'blind compliance to authority' with bein' a 'subject' instead of a 'citizen'.

Just to be clear.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Gotcha. [bleep] Kinte = Founding Fathers. Because they weren't standing on principles, rather they were drug using/dealing leeches that contributed nothing and took took took from them that did work and contribute.

MAGA
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Two things:

1.) Rick Bin is a racist for editing the name of one of the most iconic characters in the history of black rights activism.

2.) Anybody that thinks this shooting is complex, or a "grey" area, is an ignorant, fugking moron.

Clark

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
That was mean David Clarke

MAGA
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
There's nothing mean about the truth. It just is.

Anybody that thinks this shooting is even remotely questionable, is an ignorant fugking moron.

That includes all you white folk.

David Clark the 3rd Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Is that the new standard for execution? If being a drunk prick is reason for the cops to be in a perpetual state of fear then they truly are bigger pusssies than originally known. There will be a lot of dead cops and gay funerals.

Nah, just that drunk pricks and those who can't obey simple commands seem to find themselves shot when pointing guns at cops lately and at least three parts of that equation are easily remedied.

If being a drunk prick is PC for execution then you're on thin ice.

The pendulum is swinging back and there's going to be a lot of dead cops. The new day of policing is upon us, fear and insecurity is the face of modern police practices. I miss the old days and old timers when police were the good guys and they weren't all flat top, crew cut fa.gs.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Just to be clear.

I'm equating 'blind compliance to authority' with bein' a 'subject' instead of a 'citizen'.

Just to be clear.
Just to be clear, the blind compliance to authority, is to allow time for the cop to sort it out without either of you getting shot. The time to address any butt hurt you may feel, is in a courtroom. The cop is just gaining control of an unknown situation, while trying to stay alive. If you can't figure that out, you're kinda slow.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

The pendulum is swinging back and there's going to be a lot of dead cops. The new day of policing is upon us, fear and insecurity is the face of modern police practices. I miss the old days and old timers when police were the good guys and they weren't all flat top, crew cut fa.gs.

Don't cry like a bitch when your kid gets smoked.

Dave

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by deflave

Don't cry like a bitch when your kid gets smoked.

Dave

Lolol. Same old tired worn out lines from a little goofy looking fu.cker like you is entertainment gold. Don't you get tired of being a pathetic attention whore with multiple aliases on here? Keep dressing like a soccer mom with cancer, it's a good look for a pathetic drunk and failure like you.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by EdM
So who do we trust?

Well we have two men I always trust ...... Smith & Wesson wink

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much" Teddy Roosevelt
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Lolol. Same old tired worn out lines from a little goofy looking fu.cker like you is entertainment gold. Don't you get tired of being a pathetic attention whore with multiple aliases on here? Keep dressing like a soccer mom with cancer, it's a good look for a pathetic drunk and failure like you.

At least my son's not a cop.

Failure

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Hotload
Originally Posted by EdM
So who do we trust?

Well we have two men I always trust ...... Smith & Wesson wink

Hope it's not a Sigma.

Dave

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Hey soccer mom douche....don't cry like a bitch if my son smokes one of your snot nosed retards.

You're new name is fitting....failure.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
If genetics are any indication, he'll miss by a large margin.

Not The Father of a Cop

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Slim_Sr
Originally Posted by EdM
So who do we trust?

Not a man that has a clear video in the morning that plainly shows a gun in someone's hand. ...and by evening they can't tell what is in the guy's hand.

It's just odd that every time the cop is in the right or a cop is shot the videos quality is crystal clear. ...but when the cop is at fault or made a bad judgement call, the video is bad quality .....or should I say "tampered with".
It's obvious this video lost is quality in a matter of hours.

They can't have you believing your lyin' eyes, you see.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I was served with papers two days ago.

I'm typing in my buddies [bleep] basement. Fun stuff, really fun.

Travis

Everything is still up in the air. The bad news is that I'm homeless and pending divorce. The good news is they still make Budweiser. grin

Travis

A drunken loser with a few Internet buddies....congrats? If it wasn't for the Internet you'd just be a run of the mill retard.

I'm beginning to understand why you try so hard yet fail so often.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by readonly

North Carolina is an open carry state. The cops saw him carrying a gun, when they were looking for somebody else in an matter that did not involve this guy in anyway. There has never been any indication that he was illegally carrying, or that he pointed the gun at anybody, just that he refused to put it down when they told him to. What right did they have to tell him to put it down if he had done nothing wrong? How do they come to shoot him for not following an order that probably wasn't legal? How is this not a 2nd Amendment issue?

Yes, it is a 2 A issue. My right to carry is linked to a Black man's right to carry.

Our country is funny that way.

If cops initiate contact with me unlawfully, THEY own the consequences, up to and including my death... or theirs.

Left unchecked, it stands to reason that at some point - in the interest of officer safety, of course - they will work their way down the "profile list" to "Old Rednecks".

Everybody here is big on having guns to "resist tyranny". But when tyranny appears in the form of a City Cop instead of a Blue Helmet U.N. soldier, you all preach "comply".

There's a word for that.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I was served with papers two days ago.

I'm typing in my buddies [bleep] basement. Fun stuff, really fun.

Travis

Everything is still up in the air. The bad news is that I'm homeless and pending divorce. The good news is they still make Budweiser. grin

Travis

A drunken loser with a few Internet buddies....congrats? If it wasn't for the Internet you'd just be a run of the mill retard.

I'm beginning to understand why you try so hard yet fail so often.

At least my son's not a cop.

Not the Father of a POS Cop

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Originally Posted by readonly

North Carolina is an open carry state. The cops saw him carrying a gun, when they were looking for somebody else in an matter that did not involve this guy in anyway. There has never been any indication that he was illegally carrying, or that he pointed the gun at anybody, just that he refused to put it down when they told him to. What right did they have to tell him to put it down if he had done nothing wrong? How do they come to shoot him for not following an order that probably wasn't legal? How is this not a 2nd Amendment issue?

Yes, it is a 2 A issue. My right to carry is linked to a Black man's right to carry.

Our country is funny that way.

If cops initiate contact with me unlawfully, THEY own the consequences, up to and including my death... or theirs.

Left unchecked, it stands to reason that at some point - in the interest of officer safety, of course - they will work their way down the "profile list" to "Old Rednecks".

Everybody here is big on having guns to "resist tyranny". But when tyranny appears in the form of a City Cop instead of a Blue Helmet U.N. soldier, you all preach "comply".

There's a word for that.

Are you from Texas?

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

329 members (1lesfox, 1936M71, 257 mag, 160user, 2500HD, 21, 28 invisible), 12,370 guests, and 1,142 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,232
Posts18,544,173
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.