Print Thread
Hop To
Page 18 of 19 1 2 16 17 18 19
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
In all fairness to Trump, he had to debate the Witch AND Lester!
Plus almost every question was directed at Trump's past. So much for a Fair & Balanced Debate. He could have done a lot worse, IMO.

I predict that the next two debates will have much different outcomes. Time will tell, but I still think he has a good shot at beating the bitch.

Her facial expressions, plus her eyes blinking 90 miles per hour speak volumes. Any idiot can see that she is on the ropes. Bet Trump gets a surge in the polls tomorrow just from her asinine facial expressions, and condescending manner, alone!

True,he debated both of them !
Apparently Fester either got Threatened or paid off or both.
The Clintons have deep pockets and are feared as well.

Faster horses,Younger women,Older Whiskey,More money

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Reminded me of a couple monkeys throwing chit balls at each other. I wasn't impressed with either of them.

I think we are voting for the cow or the bull here. I think we need the bull right now. Fricking cow has been milked dry.

Last edited by Armednfree; 09/26/16.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Hillary put Donald in a sleeper hold and he never recovered. .....

Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich !
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
hiliary won the debate, and Trump won voters. Actually that's wrong because I can't find one online debate poll that doesn't put trump ahead or tied.

The only people thinking Trump did poorly (besides the dnc media) are on democratic underground and 24hourcampfire.

http://pin.it/_WJQ2xO

and FREE EYEBALL!
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by byc
Originally Posted by byc
Originally Posted by 79S
I like fried Bologna and egg sandwiches

mustard or mayo?

Well....

No egg I'd go mustard. With a fried egg likely mayo.

Definitely soft white bread. In the South it would be Bunny Bread.

Either way Dukes mayo for sure!!

BTW there's a deli here in town that serves up a to die for 20 layer non-fried bologna sandwich. Bores Head Bologna sliced wafer thin on white bread. LTM. Dang good sandwich.

Now I'm hungry smile

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
IC B2

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by mog75
hiliary won the debate, and Trump won voters. Actually that's wrong because I can't find one online debate poll that doesn't put trump ahead or tied.

The only people thinking Trump did poorly (besides the dnc media) are on democratic underground and 24hourcampfire.

Pretend all you want...Trump did as well as Cam Newton in last years Super Bowl....

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
Originally Posted by Cruiser1
This has gone MUCH worse than I expected.

Fair to say that Trump has under preformed tonight? Maybe a little prep might have helped him look more informed and somewhat interested in international issues.

Don't worry guys he can't do any worse .....can he?😂

You read the Alaska hunting Regs for unit 26?? As usual we're putting out some bogus information again like a good democrat

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by northwestalaska

Pretend all you want...Trump did as well as Cam Newton in last years Super Bowl....

What's the bag limit for moose in unit 26 for non residents Walter?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You know what? You're right! Everything I see and read on the net echoes this same thing....very interesting.

Time, among others has Trump as the winner.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
You read the Alaska hunting Regs for unit 26?? As usual we're putting out some bogus information again like a good democrat

Unit 26? I could look it up for you but off the top of my head I don't know....I work out of unit 23 and 25A. GMU 23 is by draw only with 5 sub-units and 25 is over the counter for 4 brown tines-50 + inches.Does that help any?

Do you need help with a flight service or just gear?
www.northwestalaska.net

Thanks for the Plug!

Last edited by northwestalaska; 09/26/16.
IC B3

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
PS....do you think trump would like go on a hunt in 2017?

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The most disappointing part of the debate was when Trump didn't totally hammer her as she was talking about cyber security.

"America would have much less problems with its cyber security if the Secretary of State wouldn't have kept an illegal, insecure server which contained top secret material at her home."

That's all it would have taken. He should have hit that out of the park.
Indeed. Very obvious missed opportunity.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by joken2
Watching the debate on NBC and for some reason Hillary's split screen side looks like it has sharper contrast and is better lit than Trump's side. It's slight but still enough to draw attention to her side of the screen.

The blue color in the background appears to be a little 'bluer' on Hillary's side than it is on Trump's side too.

Looking back at some YouTube videos of last night's debate it still looks to me like Hillary's side of the split screen in NBC's broadcast was 'tweeked' in her favor.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by joken2

Looking back at some YouTube videos of last night's debate it still looks to me like Hillary's side of the split screen in NBC's broadcast was 'tweeked' in her favor.

good eyes! I agree.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
hiliary won the debate,

That was the headline even before the debate began. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Trump would do better to hold his own in the debates and start encouraging people who support him to get out and actually vote.
With excitement lower on her side and the fact that most have made up their mind it goingbto be about turn out. Since most of the independents who would support Trump probably actually work they arent lookng forward to standing in line for two hours to vote.
Like most of you I would like to see him wipe the floor with her azz but Im not sure that would win him any new vote. This one is about who shows up.
I will be filling out my ballot today and voting early.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Trump got questioned on his tax returns, Rosie Odonnell, and Birthergate to name a few. Not one question about Benghazi, email scandal, DNC scandal, health and on and on.

Trump was Trump. Hillary was a slimey condescending politician. It was more or less a draw.
Trump should have brushed those questions aside with a couple of dismissive words, then used his time to make a point of his choice against Hillary or in favor of himself.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The most disappointing part of the debate was when Trump didn't totally hammer her as she was talking about cyber security.

"America would have much less problems with its cyber security if the Secretary of State wouldn't have kept an illegal, insecure server which contained top secret material at her home."

That's all it would have taken. He should have hit that out of the park.
Yep.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by muffin
He tried to dance when talking about the inner cities being in a mess.

All he needed to say is that DET, CHI, LA, etc., have been run by Democrats for over 35 years, why haven't you fixed it yet?????
The opportunities missed are almost without number.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It is a knee-jerk reaction to blame Trump for not slamming Clinton on e mails, Benghazi, sniper fire in Bosnia, etc.... .

For the few but important voters who might be swayed by debates, and to use an NFL analogy, this is the preseason. You don't play your starters and show your best plays when it doesn't count.

And.... Trump is rising in the polls by running against Obama, so why change a winning strategy?

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Page 18 of 19 1 2 16 17 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

665 members (10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 12344mag, 007FJ, 1234, 66 invisible), 3,289 guests, and 1,335 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,751
Posts18,476,196
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.