Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Let's face it.....these debates will not change anyone's vote, period!

We have a choice between 2 Turds but Trump is the Turd who will try to "Wing" it on the world stage and that is dangerous. Clinton is just a Turd

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hilary is the better liar - still would not vote for her if she was the only one running.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
You will only have to not vote for her 2x

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by northwestalaska

I will vote against her if I have to wright in Mickey Mouse.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Originally Posted by centershot
Hilary is the better liar - still would not vote for her if she was the only one running.

Power don't come from a badge or a gun. Power comes from lying. Lying big and gettin' the whole damn world to play along with you. Once you got everybody agreeing with what they know in their hearts ain't true, you've got 'em by the balls.

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

"A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest". Captain Jack Sparrow
IC B2

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by centershot
Originally Posted by northwestalaska

I will vote against her if I have to wright in Mickey Mouse.

Right!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Heym06
She sounded just like all the other do nothing politicians! Rehearsal didnt work! Trump showed he was better, when he didn't attack her family! He had the opportunity and showed more class than she! Her economy answer was a major failure! I counted 11 lies from the robot in red!

I agree but how many uninformed and undecided voters will see it our way? No answer to my question until November.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trumps all over the news today, saying he's gonna really take it to Hillary next debate...about Bill's infidelity. I'm sure that gives his biggest fans a woody, but it doesn't sound like such a good idea to me. Maybe he should talk about how he's DIFFERENT than them.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Trumps all over the news today, saying he's gonna really take it to Hillary next debate...about Bill's infidelity. I'm sure that gives his biggest fans a woody, but it doesn't sound like such a good idea to me. Maybe he should talk about how he's DIFFERENT than them.

Wall. Talk about the wall. Trump guys love walls.

I forget, are we expecting a deportation force this week or is it off?

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Heaven forbid he should win... will they pull his Twitter Account???

Phil

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
He's just moving center for the election, but he's gonna do all kind of conservative stuff later.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I thought Trump did OK but left a lot of opportunities to hit Hillary on the table. The good thing about Trump compared to previous Republican presidential candidates is that he fights back! He's not too well organized, but at least he doesn't try to please the media and avoid offending anyone.

Hopefully he will hit Hillary on her dishonesty and email issues more next time. And he needs to remind everyone that taxing the rich will never yield enough money to fund all her giveaways. Most of the money to fund those programs would have to come from the middle class, just as it does in Obamacare.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Trump needs to make a list of all the chit that traitor clinton has done over the years and when a "moderator", brings up his tax returns, birther, or another non-issue-to-most-all-Americans thing, tell them I'll talk about that after we talk about these things, and then filibuster naming them all off and some pertinent facts about her treachery. That's what he should do, and the crowd and TV audience would love it, or shrink in shame! grin That would keep those marxist moderators on focus. Trump's focus!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Trump was smart to keep his cool. I think that was the plan, and what clinton did not want to see. This debate was for the people in the middle. Trump made no mistakes, and polls suggest he won. He did not have to shame clinton or change the opinion of democrats, he just keep the momentum going.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Trump was smart to keep his cool.

Are you sure you were watching the same debate as the rest of America?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ftbt
If the pinko scumbag, Michael Moore, says that Trump won the debate .... then maybe so. See:

http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/27/michael-moore-says-trump-won-the-debate/

MY confidence in his perceptions and predictions, as well as my own eyes and ears in the few minutes I wasted on it compelled my to buy a couple of pounds of powder and a thousand CCI 450s today. I don't think I can afford to be ready for the next four years the way I'd like to be, but I'm trying to be a little less unready.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Trump didn't have any of his policy information he stated correct... on NAFTA

It was a Reagan/Bush policy, Reagan first bringing it up in his 79' campaign... in fact it was the Canadian government that fought its implementation more than anyone. It was President Bush that signed the pact sending it to be ratified after the election.

After nearly a year it was and lengthy consideration and emotional discussion, the House of Representatives passed the North American Free Trade Agreement Implementation Act on November 17, 1993, 234-200. The agreement's supporters included 132 Republicans and 102 Democrats. The bill passed the Senate on November 20, 1993, 61-38. Senate supporters were 34 Republicans and 27 Democrats. Clinton signed it into law on December 8, 1993; the agreement went into effect on January 1, 1994. Clinton, made no recommendations for any changes and left the pact as was signed by Bush.

Link

As to the cause of ISIS beginnings, any half-wit realizes that ISIS saw its beginnings in a U.S. military prison camp put in place by the U.S. military during the Bush administration, as to the troop withdrawals Bush made that firm with the agreement he signed with the new Iraqi government the Bush administration put into place. Saying that the Obama administration should have been able to renegotiate, wasn't possible without granting demands that weren't possible.

OH, Benghazi and the E-mail's, whether one wants to admit, everyone realizes they are political initiated hack-jobs. Hell there were more U.S. Embassy or Consulate attacks and deaths under Reagan than any other President, and incidents and numbers over the last 40 years make Benghazi a tragedy, but nothing unusual as it is a dangerous profession today.

Link

Guess Trump or the right think they can't win the White House without spin and dissemination of fictitious information...

Phil

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Was the debate a deciding factor?
Will it change your mind?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It is what it is. I think Trump missed some gaping hole opportunities but he'll review that stuff and hopefully won't miss them again. It's kind of a moot point because Trump is the nominee and she wasn't my first choice, but I would have loved to see what Carly Fiorina would have done with Hillary in that debate. I think she would have demolished her. All in all, I didn't really think either person was the glaring winner last night.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I best go buy more powder and bullets.

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

526 members (219DW, 1OntarioJim, 01Foreman400, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 163bc, 50 invisible), 1,712 guests, and 1,216 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,108
Posts18,522,625
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.