Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by Paddler
Did he prepare for the debate? Sure didn't look like it. His not paying taxes makes him smart? How about it makes him look like a cheat? No tax returns? Automatic disqualification.

His performance was dreadful. It's very clear that he can beat a bunch of Republicans when there are 15 people on the stage. But BS doesn't hold up for 90 minutes against a qualified opponent. He's a worthless POS. Anybody who watched that debate and thinks the Dumpster did well is beyond help. Wake up, guys.

And.... Hillary Clinton is a saint?? Lol you are the one that needs help...

I dont see anyone on 24hr promoting Hillary, just not supporting a poor candidate in Trump, who's presence in effect hands the Election to the Democrats.

Last edited by RGinther; 09/28/16.

Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich !
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter

NRA Endowment Life Member (and proud of it)

Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. - Plato

Deuteronomy 22:5

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by RGinther
Originally Posted by 79S
Did he prepare for the debate? Sure didn't look like it. His not paying taxes makes him smart? How about it makes him look like a cheat? No tax returns? Automatic disqualification.

His performance was dreadful. It's very clear that he can beat a bunch of Republicans when there are 15 people on the stage. But BS doesn't hold up for 90 minutes against a qualified opponent. He's a worthless POS. Anybody who watched that debate and thinks the Dumpster did well is beyond help. Wake up, guys.

I dont see anyone on 24hr promoting Hillary, just not supporting a poor candidate in Trump, who's presence in effect hands the Election to the Democrats.

There are a few of us here who understand that hard work, preparation and experience are good things to have in a POTUS. Bluster and bullsh*t may sell on reality TV, but we don't want to elect a POSOTUS.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RAS
Honestly.

I think Hillary got the best of him. I hate to type it but this one goes to her better preparation. He needs to do better.

Bullschit .... Trump won !

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much" Teddy Roosevelt
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B

There are a few of us here who understand that hard work, preparation and experience are good things to have in a POTUS. Bluster and bullsh*t may sell on reality TV, but we don't want to elect a POSOTUS. [/quote] There are a few of here who do not understand that in spite of not being charged, Hillary broke the law, deliberately destroying evidence and having classified info on an unsecured machine and server. If you think that "mistake" is a desirable trait in a President, then you do not think such information is important. Hillary was also fired from the Watergate team for being a liar and unethical. She studied under Alinsky and passed out Communist pamphlets, while in college. Having known a couple of Secret Service guys assigned to her, she is holy hell to deal with. A miserable excuse for a human being. It also looks as if she sold influence while SOS. I cannot think of a worse candidate.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I've come to the conclusion it really doesn't matter who won the debate.

At the end of the day, the people who could swing the election for Trump will hold their noses and throw the lever for Hillary.

The MSM has done their work well. As disliked as Mrs Clinton is, she will be seen as the lesser of two evils and win fairly handily.

Damn shame, but that's the world we live in. The MSM got out of the business of reporting news 50 years ago and are now in the business of forming opinion.

To say it hasn't been effective is to deny the facts. Theyre experts at demonizing anyone who disagrees with their liberal philosophy.

I hate to say it, but it's over boys.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Ain't over by a long shot. You sure give up easily.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
For me, this time is like the last 7 times, it's all about the SCOTUS.

I'll take Trumps 'list' over Hillarys anyday.

Trump - MIGHT get it right!

Hillary - WILL get it wrong.

I'll take a maybe right over a definite wrong .....

Hills....

Chief Judge Merrick Garland (D.C. Cir.)
Judge Sri Srinivasan (D.C. Cir.)
Judge Jane Kelly (8th Cir.)
Judge Paul Watford (9th Cir.)
Judge Jacqueline Nguyen (9th Cir.)
Justice Goodwin Liu (California Supreme Court)
Justice Mariano-Florentino Cuéllar (California Supreme Court)
Judge Lucy H. Koh (N.D. Cal.)
Judge Patricia Millett (D.C. Cir.)
Senator Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.)
Senator Cory Booker (D.-N.J.)

Donalds.....

Mike Lee — U.S. Senator, Utah

Neil Gorsuch — Judge, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit

Margaret Ryan — Judge, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces

Edward Mansfield — Justice, Iowa Supreme Court

Keith Blackwell — Justice, Georgia Supreme Court

Charles Canady — Justice, Florida Supreme Court (and a former Congressman)

Timothy Tymkovich — Chief Judge, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit

Amul Thapar — Judge, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky

Frederico Moreno — Judge, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida

Robert Young — Chief Justice, Michigan Supreme Court

It sucks, to be sure, but that's the way it is.

Last edited by muffin; 09/29/16.

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JohnMoses

The MSM got out of the business of reporting news 50 years ago and are now in the business of forming opinion.

To say it hasn't been effective is to deny the facts. Theyre experts at demonizing anyone who disagrees with their liberal philosophy.

The irony is that they gleefully promoted Trump, almost as if by design, knowing that that would help propel the Democrat of greatest political strength into the pinnacle opposing position, and knowing that they could then prey on the many faux pas which the Donald (or any other non-politico) is known for.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by philgood80
I taught 3 1.5 hour blocks of AP World History to 15-16 year old sophomores today. I didn't prompt them with any questions, just listened as they came into the room. Without exception there was one overwhelming sentiment:

Trump smoked Hilldog like a cheap cigar.

Not even any liberal students disputed it. I can't see how kids 2 years older that are getting ready to vote in Nov will have "bigly" different views. Maybe we just expected him to hit a grand slam and he fouled off a bunch of easy fastballs down the middle. Hopefully he can polish some stuff for the next one.

Is Arkansas really that backwater? Are your students really that stupid? Obviously you are, but your students? Is there really no hope?

The liberal practice of name calling when confronted with a viewpoint different from their own is alive and well I see. I was simply stating what students in my classes said. There is a growing sentiment across the nation of anyone but Hillary. Are you going to ask if the whole nation is stupid if she loses? That is how many liberals, including Hillary approach differing viewpoints, i.e. "they all must be stupid," or "they're just racist deplorables," or "they're clinging to their guns and religion." It is also classic liberalism to paint broad generalizations across conservatives.

Congratulations, you are a lib. Do you want a cookie or a gold star?

Last edited by philgood80; 09/29/16.

Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

For why should my freedom be judged by another man's conscience? - 1 Corinthians 10:29
IC B3

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
A good friend of mine supports Trump because he listens to the far right media and hates Hillary because he thinks she's a liar. It's difficult to convince he to leave the Bubble. If I tell him that Politifact says that 70% of what Trump says is mostly false(17%), false(35%) or pants on fire(18%), he says that Politifact is biased. In fact, only 43 of 273 statements he made were true or mostly true. That's less than 16%, guys. Meanwhile, Hillary's ratings are the reverse. About 51% of the things she's said are true or mostly true, while 27% are mostly false(14.5%), false(10%) or pants on fire(2%).

He just won't listen to anything except Fox, Beck, etc. He's a really good guy, but just sadly misinformed. Maybe lots of guys here on the 'fire are the same, good at heart, just brainwashed by the dickheads in the far right media. That leaves unanswered the question of why he can't call BS when he hears or sees it. No idea, but it does require a lack of insight, judgement, etc.

Last edited by Paddler; 09/29/16.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Trump did not win that debate.

What I mean by that is, he did a terrible job of expressing his views on, well, everything. He bordered on incoherent at times. You'd have to have drunk a whole lot of Trump-flavored coolaid to think that he won that. It was brutally apparent that his knowledge base is shallow and he relies on BS and bluster..... which doesn't work in that format. He stunk.

That being said, it's not over. His whole thing is that he isn't a [bleep] politician. It's one of the things I can find to like about the guy. He needs to play to his strength. Say something like "look folks, no way in hell I'm gonna stand up here and out-politician a master politician like Clinton. And it's a simple fact that I don't have the depth of knowledge or experience that career politicians do on this [bleep]. So if you want more of that, she's your gal. I'm going to put together a great team of knowledgable people and hit these issues from a whole other perspective. Want to see that? Then vote for me. But don't expect me to be what I'm not."

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RGinther
Originally Posted by 79S

There are a few of us here who understand that hard work, preparation and experience are good things to have in a POTUS. Bluster and bullsh*t may sell on reality TV, but we don't want to elect a POSOTUS.

And Hillary Clinton is full of bluster and bullshit... if you are blind to the [bleep] she has said and done then you are a lost cause...

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A good friend of mine supports Trump because he listens to the far right media and hates Hillary because he thinks she's a liar. It's difficult to convince he to leave the Bubble. If I tell him that Politifact says that 70% of what Trump says is mostly false(17%), false(35%) or pants on fire(18%), he says that Politifact is biased. In fact, only 43 of 273 statements he made were true or mostly true. That's less than 16%, guys. Meanwhile, Hillary's ratings are the reverse. About 51% of the things she's said are true or mostly true, while 27% are mostly false(14.5%), false(10%) or pants on fire(2%).

He just won't listen to anything except Fox, Beck, etc. He's a really good guy, but just sadly misinformed. Maybe lots of guys here on the 'fire are the same, good at heart, just brainwashed by the dickheads in the far right media. That leaves unanswered the question of why he can't call BS when he hears or sees it. No idea, but it does require a lack of insight, judgement, etc.

And who do you listen too and who what channels do you watch?? I promise I will act surprised when you tell us...

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I am not greatly concerned with what either of them are saying while campaigning. I expect to be lied at in that phase of things. What does trouble me however is the display of integrity- or lack of it- that people display in the course of official business, especially in elected or representative positions of power.You can only guess what Trump might do. We know what Hillary has done. If that's difficult to sort out, my sympathies to you.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
how bout you 79S ? pretty much every major news source has Hitlary beating Trump. He went rogue after 30 mins, it was a 1 on 1 debate.

Quit drinkin from the River delusion and things might become clearer.

Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich !
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's been a good long while since I watched any news... I get my news updates on my iPad for the most part ...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by benchman

There are a few of here who do not understand that in spite of not being charged, Hillary broke the law, deliberately destroying evidence and having classified info on an unsecured machine and server. If you think that "mistake" is a desirable trait in a President, then you do not think such information is important. Hillary was also fired from the Watergate team for being a liar and unethical. She studied under Alinsky and passed out Communist pamphlets, while in college. Having known a couple of Secret Service guys assigned to her, she is holy hell to deal with. A miserable excuse for a human being. It also looks as if she sold influence while SOS. I cannot think of a worse candidate.

And there are a LOT of us EVERYWHERE that are pissed that we have no decent candidate to vote for. Trying to say otherwise just makes one look stupid. Obviously, Trump is the best choice, but he's not a good one.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Klikitarik
I am not greatly concerned with what either of them are saying while campaigning. I expect to be lied at in that phase of things. What does trouble me however is the display of integrity- or lack of it- that people display in the course of official business, especially in elected or representative positions of power.You can only guess what Trump might do. We know what Hillary has done. If that's difficult to sort out, my sympathies to you.

I think you have plenty of information about Trump to predict what he'd do as president. Four bankruptcies, 3500 lawsuits by people he cheated in business, 3 marriages, his pervasive lying, his misuse of his foundation, etc. What's to like about this despicable POS?

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Klikitarik

I think you have plenty of information about Trump to predict what he'd do as president. Four bankruptcies, 3500 lawsuits by people he cheated in business, 3 marriages, his pervasive lying, his misuse of his foundation, etc. What's to like about this despicable POS?

The fact that there aren't any known dead bodies in his wake??

FJB & FJT
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

603 members (007FJ, 1234, 11point, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 10Glocks, 57 invisible), 2,429 guests, and 1,208 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,415
Posts18,470,496
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.