Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger

GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Suggest suicide, would be easier on the rest of the country. Otherwise suggest she change out her catheter more often.

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
She smells exactly like you think she would then.

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Only place on the internet this is posted. Satire?

Democracy is not freedom. Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to eat for lunch. Freedom comes from the recognition of certain rights which may not be taken, not even by a 99% vote.
*Marvin Simkin* L.A. Times (1992)
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I just searched wikileaks for "urine" and it didn't come up. Fake. Though believable.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
You guys sure know how to rain on a parade...lol

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by tzone

Like an old open can of Campbell's vegetable soup....

Old Fishermen never die, we just get reel tired.

May you build a ladder to the stars
and climb on every rung.
May you stay......Forever young
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BGunn
Originally Posted by tzone

Like an old open can of Campbell's vegetable soup....

Malt liquor, pituli oil (sp?), and stanky vag...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Anyone else sing Christmas carols at the nursing homes as a kid?

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
When I go visit my 95 year old father-in-law at his assisted living home I often turn to my wife and say, "I smell old people" ala "I see dead people" from the movie "The 6th Sense." There is something about old people that makes them just hate to shower.

IC B3

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by cooper57m
....There is something about old people that makes them just hate to shower.

Maybe fear of falling.

H already fell at least once with consequences.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
She needs to fall again.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
On the sword.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Originally Posted by cooper57m
....There is something about old people that makes them just hate to shower.

Maybe fear of falling.

H already fell at least once with consequences.

Na, the assisted living showers are all walk with non-slip floors and benches to sit on. It's more about laziness and no longer caring. Sometimes we have to beg him to shower. He loves to eat at restaurants and we will often use that a leverage, "If you shower we can take you out to dinner." That usually works, but it's like the only thing that does.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Well actually old people don't shower much, due to their skin is much drier with age...

and what you calling oder, actually is residue that makes their bodies more resistant to outside infections...

People should learn to respect older people... they've survived a long life at that point... and these are the people who's efforts and labors in life, built this country....

Because those that will be following those of us in our 50s and 60s now, won't necessarily have a lifetime of skills...

most of them will be experts on Play Station, and Welfare Abuse and Fraud...

lost my dad 30 days ago....He was 87... yeah, he smelled like you'd label "old people smell"... but I'm glad he made it 87 years of life...He died of Stage 4 Cancer... another "old People smell"....

He was a graduate of the Naval Academy, Class of 1950... and a Grad of Harvard Business School with a Master Degree in Business... he served under Robert MacNamara in the Kennedy Administration.... and yeah, at 87 he had "old People Smell"...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Seafire
Well actually old people don't shower much, due to their skin is much drier with age...

and what you calling oder, actually is residue that makes their bodies more resistant to outside infections...

People should learn to respect older people... they've survived a long life at that point... and these are the people who's efforts and labors in life, built this country....

Because those that will be following those of us in our 50s and 60s now, won't necessarily have a lifetime of skills...

lost my dad 30 days ago....He was 87... yeah, he smelled like you'd label "old people smell"... but I'm glad he made it 87 years of life...He died of Stage 4 Cancer... another "old People smell"....

He was a graduate of the Naval Academy, Class of 1950... and a Grad of Harvard Business School with a Master Degree in Business... he served under Robert MacNamara in the Kennedy Administration.... and yeah, at 87 he had "old People Smell"...

Good post. Used to deliver hospice equipment to those in hospice in King County. Never asked about the "old people smell" out of, I don't know, respect? None of my grandparents got that smell, Grandpa passed away a week ago and would laugh at me saying 'maybe now he smells like old people' and Pop just didn't smell either- showered daily and heavy on the Pure Sport scented Old Spice deodorant.

I suspect it's not just the dry skin issue you mentioned, as much as the fact older people generally don't drink enough water causing the dry skin, and they're not prone to wear deodorant.

I know several "hipsters" (millenials like me) that don't wear deodorant/antiperspirant. They smell just like old people by noon despite showering in the morning, usually for a long time. I smell the same if I forget deodorant and notice it long before noon.

I'm just glad I didn't live 200 years ago... that summer in Philly when the founding fathers had the windows shut and shades drawn at Independence Hall must have been awful.

Last edited by bigfish9684; 10/31/16.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Seafire

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That's actually offensive to cabbage.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ironbender
She needs to fall again.

Excellent and to the point.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." TJ

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". EB

RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Lol, Podesta says Hillary "Acts like a retard and smells like boiled cabbage and farts"

Every time Podesta opens his mouth, I get an incredible urge to knock his teeth out.

Dave

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

607 members (12344mag, 16penny, 160user, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 65 invisible), 2,283 guests, and 1,192 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,820
Posts18,477,783
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.