Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
T
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
other than Trump himself, may have been Antonin Scalia. If he had not died, there may have been just enough complacency to allow Hitlery to win. But with the Court in the balance, the people stood and delivered. As wishy-washy as Mitch McConnell can be at times, he deserves credit for stonewalling the confirmation of Obama's nominee and allowing Scalia's vacancy to remain a campaign issue. The Lord works in mysterious ways.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
GB1

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
That got a lot of people off the couch

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That's true

I also think that BLM played a huge role in motivating white America to get behind Trump - especially when he took them on and declared himself the law and order candidate.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
There were many compelling people and events that led to a Trump win.
I guess the evil of both clintons was a driving force, and maybe the guy that most effectively put a hole in the dam was Trey Gowdy. He opened up the server, and paved the way for Assange. Again Trey was only important because the clintons and foundation was so corrupt. I think he is still playing a role in shaping the future because they fear Trey and the truth.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
other than Trump himself, may have been Antonin Scalia. If he had not died, there may have been just enough complacency to allow Hitlery to win. But with the Court in the balance, the people stood and delivered. As wishy-washy as Mitch McConnell can be at times, he deserves credit for stonewalling the confirmation of Obama's nominee and allowing Scalia's vacancy to remain a campaign issue. The Lord works in mysterious ways.

Very good point!!!!!!!

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Your probably right about the roll his death played.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I see Trump's victory as the first battle in a bloodless second revolution. Like the first, this one is driven by many different things and people.
When you get down to brass tacks, you find as many people who voted against HiLIARy as those of us who really support Trump. HiLIARy is her own worst enemy in that her greed and lust for power and corruption are plainly visible. The democrats would've had to dig up Stalin or Hitler to have gotten a worse candidate! crazy
Ben Franklin was once asked who he thought had best supported the Colonials in the revolutionary war. His reply was King George III. I submit the same for the dark princess!
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

C
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
C

Agreed. I know people who vocally and energetically supported Trump because "We can't lose the SCOTUS," who a year ago barely knew what the SCOTUS was or did.

Mathew 22: 37-39

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Well I thought you were going to say BHO, but I agree that Scalia's a good answer.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
other than Trump himself, may have been Antonin Scalia. If he had not died, there may have been just enough complacency to allow Hitlery to win. But with the Court in the balance, the people stood and delivered.

The one person most responsible for Trump's victory...

My guess would have been Hillary Clinton, but you make an excellent point.

Last edited by natman; 11/11/16.
IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Excellent point. I still believe he was killed. So it kinda blew up in Obama's face.

Buy once, cry once.
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Originally Posted by natman
other than Trump himself, may have been Antonin Scalia. If he had not died, there may have been just enough complacency to allow Hitlery to win. But with the Court in the balance, the people stood and delivered.

The one person most responsible for Trump's victory...

My guess would have been Hillary Clinton, but you make an excellent point.

Gold.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There are several theories about the justice was killed to create a vacancy. Maybe some truth behind the theories.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Good point. But if you're going to tag the one person most responsible for Trump's victory, that clearly goes to Hillary Clinton.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
It might make more sense if one of the justices were to be killed for it to have been the crazy old bat Bader-Ginsburg. Anticipating what a nighmare Clinton would've made if she had the opportunity to make Supreme Court appointments. Voters in general and especially those who value their 2nd Amendment rights combined to defeat Hillary.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Trump would not be the next president if not for Kellyanne Conway.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
if there is a woman in politics, you better believe Bowsinger has a boner for her and is singing her praises on here

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by KFWA
if there is a woman in politics, you better believe Bowsinger has a boner for her and is singing her praises on here

HEY STUPID! I just fought the Stop Clinton Fight.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
The one person responsible for Trumps election is Barak Obama himself.

And that is the funniest part.

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Beside the man himself, that thing that has been in the White House for the last eight years is the one person most responsible for high gun sales, and the Trump presidency.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

588 members (1minute, 007FJ, 160user, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 1234, 61 invisible), 2,415 guests, and 1,219 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,423
Posts18,470,678
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.