Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
4ager Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
This last election wasn't about Trump, or Hitlery - not at the base. That's what the MSM, what the Ds and the political left, what the establishment Rs; what none of them get or want to get.

It was about and it is about people who just said "enough".

It's the West Virginia coal miner who got told that he and his were killing the planet and by implication that their lives were over "for the good of the rest of us and the planet".

It's the union manufacturing work in Michigan that looked at his home and his family and decided that they were worth more that a company profit margin or new foreign plant to take his job.

It's the family farmer in Iowa who has seen farms like his get bought up, or sold out and chopped up, whose had this land in the family for generations and is just too damned stubborn to give in to corporate buyouts and government regulations that favor selling out and being a serf.

It's the working class black man in Ohio who is tired of his family not being safe because it's not politically correct to say that the neighborhood is overrun by "his" people acting like animals.

It's the New Hampshire cop who puts his badge on and kisses his wife and kids goodbye, not knowing if he's going to come home because someone might gun him down just because he's "the man", and yet he still does what he's always done and tries to protect and serve the community he loves and lives in.

It's the white woman in North Carolina, college educated and with a family, that looked at what was left of her town and decided voting with her brain and her checkbook was more important than voting with her vagina because some sexist old bitch said she'd go to Hell if she didn't vote for another woman.

It's the legal immigrant family in Arizona who followed the rules and waited and worked their asses off to get here and build something of and for themselves who are tired of others sneaking in and taking that opportunity from them.

It's the redneck white boy in a military uniform that just isn't going to feel guilty about being discriminated against and put down and having everything blamed on him any more while he's standing guard for his nation and his people.

These are the people who had a chance under Reagan, who saw their nation and their neighborhoods improve. These are the people that simply got ignored by Bush I. These are the people who put Slick Willie in office because he was supposed to be one of them, but he "got above his raisin'" and left them all behind. These are the people who had their patriotism and their security taken advantage of by W to make fortunes for his friends while they sent their sons and daughters off to fight and lost their retirements along the way. These are the people who have been insulted, demeaned, put down, and ripped off by Hussein and watched him do the same to their beloved nation, belittling us all with an international apology tour and a full on attack on what it means to be American. These are the people who simply said "f'k it and f'k you" to the parties and went for a message about them.

This isn't and wasn't about Donald, or Hitlery. It's about all those bitter-clinging, deplorable SOBs; all the rednecks, hillbillies, dirt-diggers, union coolies, Uncle Toms, pigs, Rebeccas, Miguelitos, and "soldier boys". It's those people who said "enough" and took one - perhaps last - swing to take their country back. There were just enough of them, this time, and they know it.

The left will deride them all, saying that they've been had, that they've been conned or tricked, or were simply too stupid to know what they've done. Hell, they've been there before for decades; used, abused, ignored, conned, tricked, and made to feel stupid. If that's the case again, then they won't be anywhere they haven't been before - but this time they took a chance at doing something for themselves and their country, not what they've been told they "ought" to do by people they know don't give a damn about this.

These folks are the ones rolling up their sleeves to get to work; standing a little taller, smiling just a little to themselves. Yeah, they see their kids and the kids of their sisters and brothers and neighbors out there acting like spoiled brats. Yeah, they want to put them over a knee and paddled their coddled little asses and straighten them out. But, not now. There's work to be done, and these people have been hoping and praying and finally voting for a chance to get to this work. They are going to do everything they can to Make America Great Again and let the chips fall where they may.

God Bless them, and help them, because they are America and always have been.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Thanks!

Did you write that?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
4ager Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Yes.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I'd call them the "working class" and that's where I belong.

What would Porter Rockwell do?
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 4ager
Yes.

Thanks,

I would like to email it off to both Friend and foe if you don't mind.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

4ager Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
If you'd like to use it, you're welcome to it.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Damn fine work Sean!

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
So, you're saying it wasn't about this?

FJB & FJT
E
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
E
Very well written sir...... I agree.

A true friend is someone who reaches for your
hand but touches your heart !!!
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Elkhunter49
Very well written sir...... I agree.

This^^^^^^

FJB & FJT
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
They are going to do everything they can to Make America Great Again and let the chips fall where they may.

The American spirit will never quit doing what it does. To a fault. try telling a farmer to quit plowing ground, or any worker bee to set down his tools. Can't do it.

The elites have taken advantage of our American work ethic and patriotism for far too long, and we voted relief this time. We get up and go to work, to make our lives better and yes to make America great as well, and they have systematically undermined us for 100+ years. They've written laws that pad their bank accts at our expense to the point there's no blood left in the American turnip. Not only have they broke the American worker, they've broke the ENTIRE fricken country! For their irresponsibility I say, "Hang 'em high!". I sure hope the stench of their country club enclaves overwhelms their sense of decency, if it's not completely seared over by decades of decadent living at our expense.

And always will be, albeit with a profoundly sharper edge to them than they're comfortable with. The recent imports to America in no way strive for my fathers America, so send em back to the sheithole they came from for all I care.

Added in red, and FINE JOB on that writing Sean.

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Just fired that off to a local lib 'educator', in closing off a tedious dialogue re: our current ACTUAL situation.

good job, Sean

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
As Bob would say

Nice touch on the keyboard my friend

Spot on

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
P
PWN Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Well written and 100% correct. We all knew what we would get with Hillary and thought it was worth the risk to vote for Trump.

Perry

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Sean is spot on....as usual.

Doc

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Fireball2
They are going to do everything they can to Make America Great Again and let the chips fall where they may.

The American spirit will never quit doing what it does. To a fault. try telling a farmer to quit plowing ground, or any worker bee to set down his tools. Can't do it.

The elites have taken advantage of our American work ethic and patriotism for far too long, and we voted relief this time. We get up and go to work, to make our lives better and yes to make America great as well, and they have systematically undermined us for 100+ years. They've written laws that pad their bank accts at our expense to the point there's no blood left in the American turnip. Not only have they broke the American worker, they've broke the ENTIRE fricken country! For their irresponsibility I say, "Hang 'em high!". I sure hope the stench of their country club enclaves overwhelms their sense of decency, if it's not completely seared over by decades of decadent living at our expense.

And always will be, albeit with a profoundly sharper edge to them than they're comfortable with. The recent imports to America in no way strive for my fathers America, so send em back to the sheithole they came from for all I care.

Added in red, and FINE JOB on that writing Sean.

Your added text is weak, and of nowhere NEAR the example of "make every word MEAN something",....moreso just words strung together in a hurried and jumbled fashion.

You should really stick to writing your own material, and leaving other's to stand on it's own legs.

JMHO

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
you write extremely well. I put that on my facebook page. There aren't a lot of progressives in the people i know, we came from a different time and place in arizona. But there a few. And a few squabbles this last week. I hope the article irritates them.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Didn't think there was a nastier more hateful biotch than Hillary, Elizabeth Warren seems to be worse. They can put Hillary, Elizabeth and Nancy Pelosi in a lnog boat and set it adrift in shark infested waters. On second thought those three biotchs would scare the sharks.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well done. It encapsulates the election very nicely.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

E
edk Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Very well written. The downtrodden have stood back up. ED K

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (160user, 270cowboy, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 219 Wasp, 67 invisible), 2,552 guests, and 1,319 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,088
Posts18,482,895
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.