Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 19 20
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by BobinNH

So....if I get all this stuff straight, the 243 is as good as the 25/06 (I guess due to high BC bullets and at some distance way out there?)

So by CF logic the 243 is as good a BG cartridge as the 270?

Bob - 'Sometimes' CF and logic are contradictory terms. This being one of them.
crazy shocked smirk

Dad always told me, "consider the source".

Jerry

Last edited by jwall; 12/18/16.

jwall- *** 3100 guy***

A Flat Trajectory is Never a Handicap

Speed is Trajectory's Friend !!
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
pouttexas,

New "material"?!? Like you are finally get offa your kchunt and "do" sumptin' for the first time and be able to speak in the firsthand?

THAT ain't gonna happen and even someone as fhuqking STUPID as you,KNOWS that. Congratulations?!?

When you profess that you "don't pay attention",might you infer you care more than everyone else and are the quickest to reply,in order to reiterate how very much you "don't care"?!? You AMAZINGLY Stupid Bumbling Dumbfhuqk. It's no "secret" that you are fixated upon my every word and every splendid pixel,but are welcome to use your Imagination and Pretend to try to Fabricate the ruse otherwise,as you set on your couchbound kchunt and "live" vicariously.

The Texas version of everything is fhuqking HILARIOUS!!!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

'12,

You Do Nothing Day Dreaming Dumbfhuqks are a hoot.

Puts more than a few things in perspective,that teenage kids have done more Outdoors,than you could in a 1000yrs of trying. Congratulations?!?

Looking forward to your next Whine,almost as much as your next series of Excuses...you "hard charger" you.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

Dumbfly,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that you are unable to find me "mistaken". Congratulations?!?

Wipe the droll offa your bottom lip...it's unbecoming. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

elkchunter,

When you rent a Guide to shoot a Titty Kitty and it comes down to "crunch" time...do you say "pull!" or "Felicity...sit!"? Just curious.

Here's to the hilarity of your incredibly fhuqking low "standards" and just how badly you need your hand held to "accomplish" same.

As an aside,are you gonna do a Lady Kitty Vagina Mount,or just poke the Tits on the wall? Laughing!

Don't forget yet again,that you "can't read" this,you Lying Piece Of Schit Clueless Fhuqk. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...........

'needs,

It'll come as a "surprise" only to you,that when I said I graciously padded your velocity for you,I weren't guessin'. Hint.

Perspective is never not intellesting and you very obviously have none,so I'll give you some.

7mmRemmag 150TTSX @ 3060fps and a 250yd zero:

250yd drift is 4.3",2380fps and 2132lbs of "energy"
500yd 32.6" drop,drift is 19",2058fps and 1410lbs
750yd 117.5" drop,48" drift,1641fps,897lbs
1000yds 1064" drop,253" drift,952fps and 302lbs

"Lowly" 6.5 Creed' Factory 147ELD ammo at 2700fps and like zero:

250yd drift 3.2",2380fps and 1848lbs
500yd 37" drop,13.8" drift,2078fps and 1410lbs
750yd 124" drop,33.2" drift,1800fps and 1056lbs
1000yds 280" drop,64" drift,1538fps and 772lbs
15000yds 907" drop,171" drift,1087fps and 386lbs

Assumin' 6x MQ Fixed Fhuqker and said zero,the windshield will "only" get it to the 1150yd line for ele and 2000yds+ for 10mph full value. Google it all. Hint. Laughing!

The muzzle brake and mercury Goat Fhuqks,so you can play a distant second fiddle to a sub 2.00" case on a .473" casehead,is certainly funnier than fhuqk! The 6.5-250 also boasts a much greater COAL latitude too,especially when talkin' Ruger L/A's,whether tang,transition or CRF(I've had 'em all in long and short). Why do the itty-bitty 22-250 based case squirtin' a 147gr Factory Load,stomp your 7mmRemMag soooooooo very fhuqking badly?!? Might could be sumptin' to do with BC. Hint.

I appreciate your taking the time to "explain" how that one time at Band Camp...you stuck a flute in your poozy,as that was really some compelling Testimony. Laughing!

Groovin' on how you Dumb Fhuqks can "justify" STUPIDITY and act as if it were some sort of fhuqking "advantage",which it sure as fhuqk is not. Hint. Laughing!

Funnier yet,how you fixate Fluff and have yourself convinced that schit glass and schit boolits is a salve for Dumbfhuqkery,which it assuredly is not. Then you frost the cake by perpetual reiteration on how the platform won't even get shot much,but is still a "great" choice. Hint.

I'm fhuqking crying....I'm laughing sooooooooo fhuqking hard. PLEASE "tell" me more.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

EZ',

In fairness...a Winny XTR 223 was the 2nd worst Factory Rifle I've ever owned(only had a coupla hunnert) and only a Sako TRG-S in 30-378Wby was a bigger piece of fhuqking schit.

Dig your sense of humor,mainly because it ain't on purpose. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Ridgegoat,

Your Imagination and Pretend are having their way with you,as there has never been a .257" 87gr NBBT. Pardon my having shot them all(all of which especially suck ass in .257") and bein' afforded the luxury of not bein' forced to guess. The .257" 85NBT is certainly no fhuqking prize. Hint. Congratulations?!?

The bane of ALL .257's is boolits. Full stop,end of fhuqking story and without them,you are fhuqking hosed. Hint.

The Booger Quarterbore 115 is no peach. Nice try. Hint.

Just sayin'.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

'Inman,

If you want shy of 243Win performance in a long action,then the 25-06 is a GREAT way to arrange all of them concessions.

I happen to hear good thangs about the Six Twat-Six in say...a 8" Brux Montucky contour dupe wearin' reduced shank length and shy of 23" of spout,throated to smooch a 105 Hornie HPBT at 3350fps,steerin' them boolits with a 6x MQ Fixed Fhuqker.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Also hear good thangs about 20" Krunchentickers smoochin' same in ASC mags,chambered 243Win Salami and yieldin' a 2930fps squirt. Would prolly go 10x MQ Fixed Fhuqker there for giggles and did. Hint.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I've seen boolits matter.(grin)

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

RBO,

No need to wax eloquent upon your incredibly long list of WELL founded Insecurities...but it's funnier than fhuqk that you do. Congratulations?!?

You Whining Do Nothing Clueless Kchunts are a fhuqking hoot!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.....................

vonfhuqkstick,

Only YOU,can keep YOU...from sayin' sumptin' STUPID and I dig on how powerless you are,in that simplistic refrain. Congratulations?!?

Who chews your food for you,you Whining Kchunt?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

jwall,

Lemme letcha' in on a little "secret"...your STUPIDITY is never gonna go away and you will ALWAYS remain at the mercy of your "abilities","means" and "experience". Ain't fhuqking anywhere near "fair",is it? Congratulations?!?

You do well to shut the fhuqk up,take notes and apply same. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Magnumdoosh,

Can you cite ANYONE who "knows" or "does" less Outdoors,than you?!? Didn't think so. Congratulations?!?

You "lucky" "hard charging" kchunt. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Coyote',

The AMAZINGLY long list of things you do not know,will only come as a "surprise" to you. Congratulations?!?

You've a VERY unfair "advantage",because you don't gotta play STUPID...you simply live it,because you are.

Be SURE to wax eloquent upon any/all things I've cited,find me "mistaken" and be CERTAIN to add your version of "knowledge","experience" and "results" to same. I ASSURE you,the feeble attempt will be funnier than fhuqk. Hint.

1) Placement
2) Projectile Selection
3) Headstamp

Have ALWAYS been the Terminal Affects Trilogy and never won't not be. You are mired in the depths of your dumbfhuqktitude and are in sooooooooooooo fhuqking far over your head,that it's hilarious. Mainly because you are doing your best. Hint. Laughing!

I'll feign my "surprise",that you didn't cite a single projectile,nor comment in regards to it's mettle. I "wonder" why?!? LAUGHING!

Bless your heart.

bobnob',

You are fhuqking MEAN.................(grin)

'inNH,

The 25-06 cain't hang with .243's nor .277's,due the simplistic FACT,that it hasn't the projectiles available within it's bore size,to do so.

Facts and Physics are rather unsettlin',to them who don't shoot much and that constant,reliably scripts oblivious hilarity.

Bullet weight is a moot designator,because just like SD and mentioned more than CRYSTAL CLEAR prior,those descriptors take NOTHING into account,as integrity goes. They also do NOT have any bearing on aero form either. Hint.

The 243Win can certainly slap the schit outta a 270Win,again due to boolit selection. No thang to stomp a NPT or a host of other Dog Schit boolits,folks get giddy about in a 270Win. Flipside bein',the gent with a fhuqking clue,can do some nice thangs with a 270 fed correctly. The 25-06 does NOT have that option/luxury. Full stop,end of story.

"Diameter" is a misnomer too and wayyyyyyyyyyy down upon the list of things that actually fhuqking matter,in regards to the reliable arrangement of Terminal Affects. Hint.

A 600yd 25-06 pales a very distant second fiddle to a 243Win. Just as a $20 bill is worth more than a $5 bill. Folks can shake their heads,get pissed,beat themselves up for decades of Dumbfhuqktitude...but none of that will change Physics,Facts or Fiscal constants. Hint.

Now there may be a day when mebbe Hornady can upset that cart and will offer projectiles that'll narrow the disparity and pad Quarterbore favor,but that day sure as fhuqk AIN'T today. Nor even close. Hint.

Folks who gun a smidge,never ain't not thinking wind either. Re-hint.

It is hardly "daunting" to conjoin twist/throat/COAL geometry in an OEM 243Win parcel,that'll grant the latitude to extoll it's vastly superior projectiles,in order to arrange aero form,integrity and Precision upon a level unknown and unattainable to the 25-06.

Easy for me to say...I shoot it all.

Hint........................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
But Stick.....Ive seen a lot of stuff knocked for a loop with the 270..... whistle smile

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Are you guys sure that lunatic idiot doesn't live in Maine? laugh

Last edited by Dryfly24; 12/19/16.
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
This is my only 25-06. I haven't put a scope on this gun yet. It was a Christmas present to myself last year. It was from the Bill Stoeker gun auction last year. It is an 1917 enfield in a Bishop stock and has a douglas #3 contour match barrel that was put together by Glen Gregory. Glen Gregory was a shopkeeper and amateur gunsmith from Tanana Alaska but he made really nice guns. I got it for $250 out the door. It has a very sweet canjar trigger that breaks like glass. It is the complete opposite of what Stick likes and is a heavier rifle at about 9 lbs but its nice and when I do put a scope on it- probably a Burris with turrets it should be a very nice caribou rifle.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by kaboku68; 12/19/16.
IC B2

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
"EZ',

In fairness...a Winny XTR 223 was the 2nd worst Factory Rifle I've ever owned(only had a coupla hunnert) and only a Sako TRG-S in 30-378Wby was a bigger piece of fhuqking schit.

Dig your sense of humor,mainly because it ain't on purpose. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................"

That's more than fair considering I've only had a hands on example of one. Bought it in the 80's from a friend who it seemed bought a new rifle every week. It was the most accurate out of the box rifle he ever bought.

You can quit laughing now!! Damn. Bit my tongue.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
RBO Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Stick, I'm most impressed by the fact you take the time to address and insult each and every member on the thread who either doesn't agree with you, or agrees you have the mental capacity of a neglected twelve year old spawn of dead beat donors, giving each individual equal attention.

Hint......

Arts and crafts is for elementary school, time to put down the yellow magic marker and tape.

I can see you spend a lot of time sitting on your well padded backside, using your google machine in hopes of impressing members from afar, your not making new discoveries here, but thanks for bringing it to the table.

Hint.... do you have any hats that say hypocrite on them? If not, Christmas is coming, it's not too late.

Did you earn a literary degree while in prison? Hint, just curious.

There are other ways of getting attention rather than acting out, but hey, it's worked for you this long right???

Hint, I can't wait to read the retort for this one, should be a gooder, lol (or laughing if you prefer)

Merry Christmas smile

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by specneeds
What is a 25-06 good for? Which one to buy?

A 25-06 Brass Case is very good for necking down to 6mm-06, you can do it in one pass in a 6-06 sizer die. The 25-06 Brass Case to buy is Remington, I've been having good luck with those. grin

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Bobin',

Oh I've shot more than a whole fhuqking buncha' 270. It'll never equal a 280 and again due to boolits,but a guy could do worse(8mm-06 for example). Have more than a toucha Faith in my Tree Turdy Ate Twat Six and 250 Skinners,as it's a meaningful blend of BC,projectile integrity,COAL latitude,Precision and mass...that reliably leaves quite a fhuqking impression.

Sleeper Bitch Tree Turdy Ate Twat Six and Reupold MK4 M3(MOA scale not BDC). POS fhuqking Winchester(I got 'em in 54,pre/post 64,transition,yada,yada and they all suck ass).

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

My "trouble" is,that I shoot all of it and due that constant,I tend to factor projectile selection more than a smidge...mainly because nothing is as important. Hint.

So it's never not intellesting to extrapolate Terminal Affects from The Past and correlate those results in impact velocity and boolit behavior,then factor what'll replicate or exceed same Today. Enter Facts and Physics,yet again. Hint.

It is a very common theme,for many to be mired in yesteryear's schittiness and discount Today's superiority in projectile selection/performance. Most tend to fixate headstamps,which is a much Mooter designator than fixatin' boolits.

An itty-bitty 22-250 case bumped to .264",will absolutely crush the 270Win loads that most are enthralled with. That's a simplistic fact,founded in Physics and a seemingly bitter pill to swallow,which never ain't not hilarious. a .697BC at 2700fps in Factory Fodder,ain't a bad place to be with 147grs of splendor. Hint.

Grab a coupla dozen rifles in a host of twists/chamberings,gun 'em side by each and NOBODY with a fhuqking shred of a clue,will walk away muttering..."everything is the same",mainly because it sure as fhuqk is NOT.

Then let 'em Hail Mary some schit with Elmer Fhuqking Fudd Kentucky Windage via their "vaunted" Pet Rifle and it is a breeze to shoot circles around same,with a case of far lesser capacity,which is a right proper Mind Fhuqk for 'em. Some Stupid fhuqker wants to get lippy and I'll simply unlimber my 20" Montucky 6BR and clean clocks to zipcodes unfathomable to 'em. Seen me do it and rather fhuqking often.(grin)

None of these DUMB Fhuqks have a clue about boolits,or glass and I getta kick outta their tryin' to convince themselves they do. FUNNY schit!

People crack me the fhuqk up.

Dumbfly,

In Maine...money grows on trees

Don't forget to tell yourself that you "could too".

Bless your heart,you AMAZINGLY Inept Clueless Fhuqk.

Laughing!.........

'ku68,

A 20" Montucky Creed'...absolutely fhuqking crushes any/all things 25-06.

[Linked Image]

Though in fairness,Burris sucks ass too.

Live at least a little and do yourself right...if only for the first time. Montucky/6x MQ for the win.

Thank me later.

Hint.

You've been led to water.................

EZ',

Ahhhh yes...the "virtues" of the "HERALDED" Winny 70 XTR Legend(s). LAUGHING!

You poor poor(literally) STUPID Fhuqk.

Wow +P++!

Best Winny I've ever had was a FN SPR A1(misnomer as they wear an A2...Google it).

[Linked Image]

Mebbe say sumptin' about boolits,glass,rings and mounts on the XTR...if only to add even more HILARITY obliviously. Dare ya'. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

elkchunter,

Nice to see you could afford (1) scope cap. You are half way there! Congratulations?!?

You AMAZINGLY Inept Clueless Fhuqk.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

RBO,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that you are unable to find me "mistaken". Congratulations?!?

Very GOOD call to Whine,instead of takin' a stab at the Outdoors,Rifles,Glass or Boolits. What were the "odds"?!? Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

smoking',

I bought 5000 R/P 280 hulls and have seen 'em be handy for formin' alotta thangs based on the Twat Six hull and favor 'em for all things Aye Eye,due the extry length after formin'.

It seems like a heavy-ish one(6-06)...just might be a hoot.

[Linked Image]

These gals really shoot a "lot".(grin)

Bless their hearts.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B3

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Was goodbye for 5 pigs and a damn corn eating Aoudad last weekend. All dead on the spot.

Last edited by hanco; 12/20/16.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Our resident village idiot has been spotted again:

laugh

Last edited by Dryfly24; 12/20/16.
RBO Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Stick,

It's impossible to claim you're mistaken about an opinion, and there is no denying BC's after they are actually proven unless they have been disproven. Unless I'm there when it's done, I'm not going to argue about it.

As far as the outdoors goes, why would I complain about that? It's not surprising you feel special because you've been through a few valleys and down a few rivers, it's some nice territory, but it's mountains, rivers, and valley's, not the moon, hundreds of thousands of people live there and spend a lot of time outdoors. Sorry to burst your bubble smile

As far as your rifles and glass goes, you spray painted a nice lightweight rifle, and put 20oz $300 scope on it...... that pretty much says it all right there.

Boolits? Unless I know what you're using, what your range is and what the intended target is, I can't agree or argue with your choice.

It's too bad you got such a big forehead and still drag your knuckles when you walk, you do make a good "case in point" for the evolution of man and the importance of it's role in making civilized nations.

Hint...

Just like a fine firearm, what makes it so fine is the balance and handling, not just the performance.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
ya know, it sorta just hit me. but every time larry the leprechaun posts something the only mental image I see is him in a little green outfit dancing back and forth singing "we are the lollipop guild, the lollipop guild..."

we should just call him the gnome king of welfare trash Alaska

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It's sad that Larry has fallen this low. There was a time on the 'fire that he was a valued participant and could actually carry on a civil, adult discourse.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Big Stick,

I have a Weatherby 25-06 with a TRACT scope in Talley LW rings. Blued metal with a wood stock.

I shoot 117 gr Hornady round nose bullets in it. I'm hoping to kill an animal someday with it, preferably at long range.

Just wondering what your opinion on my setup is.

Regards,

BD

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
hanco,

Cite the chambering/bollit,that isn't more than up to snuff in capable hands,to sluice Pets offa da' feeder,as per your "harrowing" "Adventures"?!? You must be VERY "proud". Congratulations?!?

The Texas version of EVERYTHING,is fhuqking hilarious!

Bless your heart.

Dumbfly,

In Maine...money grows on trees. Hint.

At least you have your Imagination and it's Pretend,so you can scour the Interweb to find sumptin' to steal,to "vindicate" your sweet "satisfaction" of being a Drooling DUMB Fhuqk,who's never turned a lick,or ever will. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

RBO,

You Amazingly STUPID Fhuqk,I didn't cite subjective "opinion",I cited FACT. Ain't it a hoot and a right proper Dichotomy,that your "means","experience" and "results" prevent the groundwork,for you to attain that first of fhuqking clues. Congratulations?!? Laughing!

I getta kick outta Brokedick Turd Polishers setting on their couchbound kchunts,talkin' about all the things they almost did,with all the wares they almost had and from all the places they've almost been. FUNNY schit!

Veddy veddy intellesting,how protective coatings sooooooo very upset The Paper Hat Brigade,on the wares they've never even seen and could never attain. Hint.

Now you can say you've "seen" a 1717D HB(Google it),tuned right THE fhuqk up with a 75MOA Bob 1913 rail,10x MQ,a right proper chop and a top notch coating from which to extol aesthetic splendor. You "lucky" kchunt.

Too bow heavy as issued and balance/handlin' is impohtant. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Chop Suey bitch...to pinpoint superlative handlin'.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Re-test the promising Lots from prior and act "suplized" that they still hung tight at the 100yd line.

[Linked Image]

Note to one's self,that balance/handlin' is now in synch with say a 18" .720" LW Clark Spout in one of them there MacaMillions(modest filled),wearin' like glass and chambered same.

[Linked Image]

Only move left was to apply a High Zoot protective finish. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Now you be SURE to do the one(and only thing you can) and wax eloquent a smidge more on your Vagina Monologue,hit that high pitched Nasal Whine,fabricate some fresh Excuses and give all things cited in crystalline clarity...THE widest of berths. Laughing!

You Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqks are a hoot!

P.S. and by the way,as a not so "surprising" aside,don't "forget" that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Hint.

Just sayin'.

Bless your heart.

'12,

It's your Imagination and feel free to Pretend with it,as you MUST,to salve your Reality. Congratulations?!?

As per your always,it's a very GOOD call to refrain all things the crux and Whine instead...if only because it's the only fhuqking "move" you've got. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...........

poutexas,

You reserve the right to find me "mistaken"...but facts simply preclude that possibility. Congratulations?!?

Perhaps you'll be the first Drooling Dumbfhuqk to bitch herself happy...you "lucky" kchunt?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

'deep,

Sounds like a turd laid beneath a Texas Xmas "tree" and they'd sing it's praise,in Haybale & Crockett "pursuits",while hoppin' fences and madly swingin' gates.

Laughing!

Never been tough to cypher who shoots.

Hint..................(grin)

RBO Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Bahahaha,

You are sofa king we tarred it.

I'll have to buy some NF stickers for my rifles, I don't know why I spend thousands on optics when all I have to do is get a $200 scope, some spray paint, a little tape, and NF stickers????

Not surprising you figured I was referring to the balance of your rifle and how it handles you knuckle dragger! Lol!!!

Maybe take a little off the top and it'll smarten you up too, you're pretty top heavy and in need of some balance so as to handle yourself properly.

Instead of buying after market stocks and hacksaws....... I order them built right. It cost a bit more, but when you factor in the cost of shipping, load development, spray paint, and hacksaw blades, sometimes it cheaper to have a gunsmith who has been building hunting rifles for over 30yrs, build one in the cartridge I want, with the contour I want, with the length of barrel I want, in the color I want, and have it come out perfectly balanced and ready to hunt.

[Linked Image]

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Big Stick
hanco,

Cite the chambering/bollit,that isn't more than up to snuff in capable hands,to sluice Pets offa da' feeder,as per your "harrowing" "Adventures"?!? You must be VERY "proud". Congratulations?!?

The Texas version of EVERYTHING,is fhuqking hilarious!

Bless your heart.

Dumbfly,

In Maine...money grows on trees. Hint.

At least you have your Imagination and it's Pretend,so you can scour the Interweb to find sumptin' to steal,to "vindicate" your sweet "satisfaction" of being a Drooling DUMB Fhuqk,who's never turned a lick,or ever will. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

RBO,

You Amazingly STUPID Fhuqk,I didn't cite subjective "opinion",I cited FACT. Ain't it a hoot and a right proper Dichotomy,that your "means","experience" and "results" prevent the groundwork,for you to attain that first of fhuqking clues. Congratulations?!? Laughing!

I getta kick outta Brokedick Turd Polishers setting on their couchbound kchunts,talkin' about all the things they almost did,with all the wares they almost had and from all the places they've almost been. FUNNY schit!

Veddy veddy intellesting,how protective coatings sooooooo very upset The Paper Hat Brigade,on the wares they've never even seen and could never attain. Hint.

Now you can say you've "seen" a 1717D HB(Google it),tuned right THE fhuqk up with a 75MOA Bob 1913 rail,10x MQ,a right proper chop and a top notch coating from which to extol aesthetic splendor. You "lucky" kchunt.

Too bow heavy as issued and balance/handlin' is impohtant. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Chop Suey bitch...to pinpoint superlative handlin'.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Re-test the promising Lots from prior and act "suplized" that they still hung tight at the 100yd line.

[Linked Image]

Note to one's self,that balance/handlin' is now in synch with say a 18" .720" LW Clark Spout in one of them there MacaMillions(modest filled),wearin' like glass and chambered same.

[Linked Image]

Only move left was to apply a High Zoot protective finish. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Now you be SURE to do the one(and only thing you can) and wax eloquent a smidge more on your Vagina Monologue,hit that high pitched Nasal Whine,fabricate some fresh Excuses and give all things cited in crystalline clarity...THE widest of berths. Laughing!

You Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqks are a hoot!

P.S. and by the way,as a not so "surprising" aside,don't "forget" that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Hint.

Just sayin'.

Bless your heart.

'12,

It's your Imagination and feel free to Pretend with it,as you MUST,to salve your Reality. Congratulations?!?

As per your always,it's a very GOOD call to refrain all things the crux and Whine instead...if only because it's the only fhuqking "move" you've got. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...........

poutexas,

You reserve the right to find me "mistaken"...but facts simply preclude that possibility. Congratulations?!?

Perhaps you'll be the first Drooling Dumbfhuqk to bitch herself happy...you "lucky" kchunt?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

'deep,

Sounds like a turd laid beneath a Texas Xmas "tree" and they'd sing it's praise,in Haybale & Crockett "pursuits",while hoppin' fences and madly swingin' gates.

Laughing!

Never been tough to cypher who shoots.

Hint..................(grin)

The only one whining is you...with the same tired words and insults used endlessly.

the rest of us are laughing at the waste you call a life.

someday you're going realize you're worthless and your existance has been a waste..until then we're going to keep laughing at you

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Page 5 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

515 members (1badf350, 10ring1, 1234, 12344mag, 007FJ, 1941USMC, 44 invisible), 1,815 guests, and 1,226 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,002
Posts18,520,503
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.