Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 20 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 19 20
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Brad
People that pose with animals like this aren't worthy of the animals they hunt.

[Linked Image]

Not sure you are serious but if you really think what you posted you are three notches lower than chit. Being proud of a great animal is not in anyway not worthy. Stop being a [bleep] homo.
PS a little elk Dick for you. [Linked Image]

Last edited by fredIII; 12/22/16.
GB1

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by fredIII
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
[Linked Image]

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. Being proud for a good fckn reason.
Thanks Fred! wink

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

IF you are serious then

you are LESS than I thot you were ALREADY! !

If you were sarcastic, that's diff.

Jerry

jwall- *** 3100 guy***

A Flat Trajectory is Never a Handicap

Speed is Trajectory's Friend !!
RBO Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Stick,

I didn't realize how accurate I was until your last batch of pics..... knuckle dragger is about as accurate as a guy could get, I might have to add in crow seeing your affiliation with shinny objects, what a clown. Thanks for the laughs!

You sure know about ballistics though....... and spray paint, and electrical tape, and magic markers, and little deer, and how to Google. I just have to wonder how it is you aren't in an institution? I guess Alaska has enough rocks to hide under.

Here's a thought...... Maybe it's time to find some big boy pants and act like an adult? Put away the spray paint and scissors and see if you can figure out how to grow past your prepubescent stage (google it), maybe go to a village near by and see how the adults there behave. Give that a shot, you might even make a friend who is into cool stuff like tape and shinny spray paint too.

Merry Christmas

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jwall

IF you are serious then
Jerry

I couldn't me more serious.

What you think of me means less than nothing. What the anti-hunting crowd trolling the internet for photos like this think of us all is what I care about. A little respect for an animal that you just took life from is always in good taste. Posing like a pompous jerk, not so much.

Just another SCI-tool on a rent-a-hunt.

But you can't rent class...

โ€œPerfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Awayโ€ Antoine de Saint-Exupery
IC B2

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Would rather be a pompous jerk,that an elitist azzhole. wink

[Linked Image]

Last edited by elkhunternm; 12/23/16.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I know I'm not the sensitive type and thereby unlikely to comprehend the finer points of trying to appease and grovel towards those that hate me, but can someone explain to me what's so offensive about the picture?

I see a guy that is excited about a lion he just shot trying to shown how big the fricking teeth are. What's so offensive about this?

Was there another pic where he was dry humping the carcass or what?

David

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by jwall

IF you are serious then
Jerry

I couldn't me more serious.

What you think of me means less than nothing. What the anti-hunting crowd trolling the internet for photos like this think of us all is what I care about. A little respect for an animal that you just took life from is always in good taste. Posing like a pompous jerk, not so much.

Just another SCI-tool on a rent-a-hunt.

But you can't rent class...

Disgust's me also. Ad those ass holes that hang a head on the wall then decorate it with what they think is cool. No respect for the animal at all!

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Canazes9
I know I'm not the sensitive type and thereby unlikely to comprehend the finer points of trying to appease and grovel towards those that hate me, but can someone explain to me what's so offensive about the picture?

I see a guy that is excited about a lion he just shot trying to shown how big the fricking teeth are. What's so offensive about this?

David

Do you have portrait's of your kids where your holding their mouth open like that so people can see their teeth?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Wow. Another 'Fire classic thread.

If you have a 25-06, so be it. I wouldn't buy one on purpose. What Stick says is right, despite his befouled "communication".

A SAMMI 243 does wonderfully with heavies. North and South is easy. East and West is where voodoo exists.

I do my own 'smithin.

My WalMart Special:

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by DonFischer

David

Do you have portrait's of your kids where your holding their mouth open like that so people can see their teeth?

I don't but then again I don't hunt my children either jack-off. Almost as dumb as some of the crap Stick the dick posts.

I'm surprised you guys are even hunters. Seriously man, the guy did nothing wrong. All I see is a man who is proud of his kill and is showing off the lions armament. I think you guys ought to maybe take up knitting or something more befitting your delicate sensibilities. . .

Last edited by Dryfly24; 12/23/16.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

David

No.

I don't hunt or shoot my kids either.

What's your point?

Are human children somehow equivalent to an animal in your mind?

David

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"Do these cameras make me look taller?" [Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

..... or not?

[Linked Image]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Ok, I get the 'respect the animal' opinion, but this has got to be the stupidest post of 2016.

Last edited by 1Nut; 12/23/16.

Nut

Thomas Jefferson

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Put me in the camp of having more respect for children than a dead animal.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
What the anti-hunting crowd trolling the internet for photos like this think of us all is what I care about. ..

Never mind.

I reread Brad's post - I see the problem now.

Carry on....

David

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Silly little PC correct cry babies, will never deflect or hamper me from being the alpha predator I am!!!! Nor will lip quivering scared of their shadows kkkunts that enable them and their queer opinion of hunting and our place in the food chain. Go eat some tofu and bean sprouts you sissy gash.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Brad"
"What you think of me means less than nothing."

Then we are on equal ground.

Way too much P C ness. We need to have the backbone to STAND UP for hunting & trophies.

Jerry

jwall- *** 3100 guy***

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by fredIII
Silly little PC correct cry babies, will never deflect or hamper me from being the alpha predator I am!!!! Nor will lip quivering scared of their shadows kkkunts that enable them and their queer opinion of hunting and our place in the food chain. Go eat some tofu and bean sprouts you sissy gash.

Xactly

Jerry

jwall- *** 3100 guy***

Page 7 of 20 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

527 members (300_savage, 257 roberts, 222Sako, 257Bob, 270wsmnutt, 55 invisible), 2,737 guests, and 1,323 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,685
Posts18,534,444
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.