Hop To
Page 8 of 20 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 19 20
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by fredIII
Originally Posted by Brad
People that pose with animals like this aren't worthy of the animals they hunt.

[Linked Image]

Not sure you are serious but if you really think what you posted you are three notches lower than chit. Being proud of a great animal is not in anyway not worthy. Stop being a [bleep] homo.
PS a little elk Dick for you. [Linked Image]

people who wear hats like that shouldn't talk about worthiness

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Funny watching you guys get so worked up about Stick's posts, you completely forget what the thread is about and go off on a tangent about scary pics of dead animals and worrying about anti-hunters nonsense.

When it comes right down to it, if you paid attention to what Stick says, (not necessarily how he says it smile ), you could save yourselves a lot of time and ammo. Whatever tests you may want to do with bullets, powders, cartridges, actions, barrels, and scopes he has probably already done may times and is glad to report what he has found. But he obviously loves the harassment and responses he gets from the weak kneed among us. The entertainment value is beyond description, something like a train wreck- you just can't look away no matter how hard you try..... smile And it had become apparent many of you enjoy being his target "audience" because you just keep participating in the contests.

I'm just happy to watch the bloodshed - so carry on gents.....

What was this thread about again? smile

Bob

Last edited by Sheister; 12/23/16.

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Canazes9
I know I'm not the sensitive type and thereby unlikely to comprehend the finer points of trying to appease and grovel towards those that hate me, but can someone explain to me what's so offensive about the picture?

I see a guy that is excited about a lion he just shot trying to shown how big the fricking teeth are. What's so offensive about this?

Was there another pic where he was dry humping the carcass or what?

David

Not a damn thing wrong!

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I thought I'd drop in and see what all the 25-06 talk was all about. After skimming a bit, one word comes to mind.

Blowhard.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jwall

Brad"
"What you think of me means less than nothing."

Then we are on equal ground.

Way too much P C ness. We need to have the backbone to STAND UP for hunting & trophies.

Jerry

If you don't care about our image as hunters you're a fool... it's not the anti's, there's no hope for them. It's the vast majority of the undecided that see a photo like that, circulated by the anti's, that will rightfully be repulsed. Hunting isn't a right, it's a privilege that can disappear. It's incumbent upon us all to show the undecided (they out-number us) the best image possible.

But the biggest part of that goofy, demeaning photo is the lack of RESPECT for the animal killed. I would have thought every hunter would know that. Apparently there are some here that don't.

I was raised differently...

Last edited by Brad; 12/23/16.

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Brad"

Way too much P C ness. We need to have the backbone to STAND UP for hunting & trophies.

Jerry

If you don't care about our image as hunters you're a fool... it's not the anti's, there's no hope for them. It's the vast majority of the undecided that see a photo like that and will rightfully be repulsed.

But the biggest part of that goofy, demeaning photo is the lack of RESPECT for the animal killed. I would have thought every hunter would know that. Apparently there are some here that don't.

You must been raised by a bunch of limp wristed Nancy bitches.
You are the problem!!! fugg you and you're PC azzwipe crowd.

Last edited by fredIII; 12/23/16.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I think it goes without saying you're a fool... just pointing out the obvious. grin

[Linked Image]

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
The satchel Brad hunts with. [Linked Image]

Fool maybe. But a tinder hearted kcuntt that's your field. I'm thankful I grew up around men and learned to piss standing up. Must have sucked being raised by a single mom.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I have a 25-06 if that count it ain't left the house in 10 years cause it sucks. But I can say I got one. Lol. Best part of a 25-06 is the action will make a 280AI.

Last edited by fredIII; 12/23/16.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by fredIII
People that pose with animals like this aren't worthy of the animals they hunt.

[Linked Image]

Not sure you are serious but if you really think what you posted you are three notches lower than chit. Being proud of a great animal is not in anyway not worthy. Stop being a [bleep] homo.
PS a little elk Dick for you. [Linked Image]

people who wear hats like that shouldn't talk about worthiness

Pretend u are not on amazon looking for one just like mine.

IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
I started this off with a real question about a 25-06 and what use you guys put yours to if you had one and what reasonably priced rifle you would suggest since the wife was paying for it as a Christmas gift. It needed to perform minute of pronghorn vitals at 400 yards as a specification if it was going to be useful.

For those of you who think a rifle needs an 800-1,000 yard bullet to be worthy of consideration - for my uses it doesn't.

The usage parameters haven't changed, my request for information didn't change, Stick didn't really change much either - his stuff is mildly entertaining for a few seconds then I just skip by and don't usually waste my time reading subsequent posts because he never really cares about giving good advice just likes to see insults in print and describing how he is the oracle of shooting - He's not but it is a free country he can type to his hearts content.

Thanks to the folks who answered, I bought the Howa, it arrives on Tuesday, I'm putting the 3.5-10 Meopta Meopro on it.

To the crowd that have their own axe to grind, isn't it great to have somewhere to share your ideas? I'd rather have the good suggestions and answers that I asked for but I'll never get tired of cool pics of dead stuff from Africa or people's individual viewpoints so it was at least entertaining. If I shoot a nice antelope with it - it would be my first so I'll post it here too.

RBO Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Sheister
Funny watching you guys get so worked up about Stick's posts, you completely forget what the thread is about and go off on a tangent about scary pics of dead animals and worrying about anti-hunters nonsense.

When it comes right down to it, if you paid attention to what Stick says, (not necessarily how he says it smile ), you could save yourselves a lot of time and ammo. Whatever tests you may want to do with bullets, powders, cartridges, actions, barrels, and scopes he has probably already done may times and is glad to report what he has found. But he obviously loves the harassment and responses he gets from the weak kneed among us. The entertainment value is beyond description, something like a train wreck- you just can't look away no matter how hard you try..... smile And it had become apparent many of you enjoy being his target "audience" because you just keep participating in the contests.

I'm just happy to watch the bloodshed - so carry on gents.....

What was this thread about again? smile

Bob

Sticks comments are the highlight of my day usually, easier to bait than a bear with tape worm.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by specneeds
I started this off with a real question about a 25-06 and what use you guys put yours to if you had one and what reasonably priced rifle you would suggest since the wife was paying for it as a Christmas gift. It needed to perform minute of pronghorn vitals at 400 yards as a specification if it was going to be useful.

For those of you who think a rifle needs an 800-1,000 yard bullet to be worthy of consideration - for my uses it doesn't.

The usage parameters haven't changed, my request for information didn't change, Stick didn't really change much either - his stuff is mildly entertaining for a few seconds then I just skip by and don't usually waste my time reading subsequent posts because he never really cares about giving good advice just likes to see insults in print and describing how he is the oracle of shooting - He's not but it is a free country he can type to his hearts content.

Thanks to the folks who answered, I bought the Howa, it arrives on Tuesday, I'm putting the 3.5-10 Meopta Meopro on it.

To the crowd that have their own axe to grind, isn't it great to have somewhere to share your ideas? I'd rather have the good suggestions and answers that I asked for but I'll never get tired of cool pics of dead stuff from Africa or people's individual viewpoints so it was at least entertaining. If I shoot a nice antelope with it - it would be my first so I'll post it here too.

Regardless of what you have read on here, your rifle will do all that you want it to do. The many deer I have killed with mine never read a book and don't know what BC is nor did they care. I'll look forward to seeing the photos of your Pronghorn-no matter how you stand with it. No one has ever accused me of being PC. Hope you enjoy your new rifle and have a blessed day-Eddie

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by specneeds

It'll kill an Antelope dead. Good rifle, very good scope. Good luck.

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I quit reading that stick guys posts after I realized all he's trying to do is get a rise out of people. Back to our regularly scheduled program:

For what it's worth, I love the 25-06 too. It'll do what you need it to and do it very well. To hear some of these guys talk, it'll bounce bullets off a prairie dog hyde but somehow it has and will continue to account for thousands of critters of all shapes and sizes.

Apparently, it's like the fruit fly that doesn't know it's not supposed to be able to fly according to the engineers and mathematicians, yet does some pretty fancy flying anyway. Enjoy your new rifle and forget about the bull $chyte.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Brad"

Jerry

If you don't care about our image as hunters you're a fool... it's not the anti's, there's no hope for them. It's the vast majority of the undecided that see a photo like that, circulated by the anti's, that will rightfully be repulsed. Hunting isn't a right, it's a privilege that can disappear. It's incumbent upon us all to show the undecided (they out-number us) the best image possible.

Brad,

Can you answer me this? Just what exactly is it that is so offensive about his picture? It's a picture of a dead lion. It was shot by him. I mean is he supposed to be dressed in a black suit of mourning with a sad look on his face in front of a fresh burial mound capped with a floral wreath that reads "RIP LEO"?

Last edited by Dryfly24; 12/23/16.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Brad,

Can you answer me this? Just what exactly is it that is so offensive about his picture? It's a picture of a dead lion. It was shot by him. I mean is he supposed to be dressed in a black suit of mourning with a sad look on his face in front of a fresh burial mound capped with a floral wreath that reads "RIP LEO"?

To paraphrase, "if I have to explain, you wouldn't understand."

To me it's as plain as day.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Dryfly24
Brad,

To paraphrase, "if I have to explain, you wouldn't understand."

To me it's as plain as day.

Sooooo, you can't provide a rational answer. OK that's what I thought thanks. . . wink

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
elkchunter,

Do wax eloquent a smidge more on the sweet "satisfactions",of paying someone to letcha' sluice a Tame Bitch Kitty. Congratulations?!?

FUNNY fhuqking schit and ONLY because you are doing your fhuqking best.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

kchuntis,

You were nearly brazen enough,to say sumptin' about The Rifle...but even someone as fhuqking STUPID as you,knows better than to even try. I "wonder" why that is? Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Fredrica,

Your incessant Phallus Phascination never wanes. Congratulations?!?

Elkchunter's gotta pay for poozy and you gotta limp along with something else's dick. Always.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

RBO,

I'm REALLY fhuqking "surprised",that you hit full fhuqking reverse on all things The Rifle and defaulted right to Whining yet again. What were the fhuqking "odds"? Congratulations?!?

I REALLY fhuqking enjoy how you credit your AMAZING Dumbfhuqktitude,as a Secret Squirrel "advantage" you "wield" without mercy! Don't "forget" that you can hop in any fhuqking time and find me "mistaken",but I'll assuredly rub your nose even further in your fhuqking Stupidity AND make it look easy,if only because it is(for me). Hint.

Was lookin' forward to that Reupold Scope Class and some Boolit Talk!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

jwall,

You suck a mean ass. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

'Fischer,

Do NOT slight the "satisfaction" of boltin' Kitty Titties to one's wall.

It's the best she can fhuqking do.

Hint..................(grin)

1Nut,

Choppin' spouts to improve balance/handlin' is an Age old "trick".

Mind Fhuqk for many,to chop offa over halfa foot of spout and change velocity by less than double digit differences. Hell...I've seen me do it.(grin)

It's all about the finish on a fhuqking crown.(grin) Tough to beat the versatility of a SDM-4 whirlin' a ceramic stone. Hint.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

DON'T chop 'em at the flutes though. Laughing!

Happiness is an 1808 EDS chop. Though the 1717D HB is chopped too and the 54 Faux 'Peter was chopped at the shank and rechambered. That 10/22 actually spout actually shipped at that length...but I chop alotta them too(Riugers/AMT's both).

[Linked Image]

In fairness,Manson's system is certainly Skookum...though The Paper Hat Brigade will haveta' Google that too.

[Linked Image]

Bless their hearts.

SuperKchunt,

Why do all of your Outdoor Pics,have me starring in 'em? You "hard charging" Vicarious wanna be. Congratulations?!?

Don't forget to tell yourself,that you "could too". Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart...at least you get to look at my pics,you "lucky" kchunt. A camera is just more than a "little" beyond your "means".

Laughing!.................

'12,

Like YOU could "afford" a hat. "Luckily" for you,Imagination and Pretend are within your "budget". Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Bob,

Now gawwdamnnit it,don't go spookin' the fhuqking hole...because I'm on the ropes here and they are tuning me up. LAUGHING!

Fredrica don't need much of a reason to wax eloquent on her Homoerotic Fantasies,in fact,there ain't no way to keep dicks outta her mind,mouth or mitts. just sayin'. Hint. Laughing!

I enjoy how The Do NOTHING Gang "doesn't care" and will talk about everything but Facts and Physics,while they fixate Fluff and congratulate one another on their INCREDIBLE STUPIDITY. I "wonder" why that is?!?(grin)

The weather is doin' no favors,but I can/do dredge Chrome close to the porch. Prolly should shift gears and make an Industrial Otter Run,if only to help Salmonids. Reckon there won't be anymore Venison killed until Xmas day,due everyone's work schedule.

Never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't.

Hint..................(grin)

'Barnard,

Now don'tcha' go and be too hard on poor poor(literally) specneeds...because she's doing the BEST that she can. Though I'll certainly concur,that's the ONLY fhuqking reason this schit is sooooo fhuqking funny. Hint.

Might be a GREAT time to take a stab at rifle/boolit/glass "particulars" and you might as well swing for the fhuqking fence.

Wouldja' care for how that's gonna "work" for you now,or wouldja' rather wait and be "surprised"? Hint. Just sayin'.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'needs,

You reserve the right,to be just as DUMB of a fhuqk as you want to. I can only cite Facts/Physics and set them on a silver platter,but don't think for a fhuqking SECOND...that it ain't funnier than fhuqk for you to botch same soooooooooo badly. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise" that you put a steaming piece of fhuqking schit glass upon the EPIC Goat Fhuqk and can hardly wait for ya' to cite the mounting system and Factory Fodder. You are 100% fhuqking Class A MEAN to concoct so much suspense,factored solely upon oblivious hilarity. Hint. Laughing!

You'd rate your very own page in The Guinness Book,if you printed out this Thread and submitted it to 'em.

Just sayin'.

Hint.

Bless your heart.

'77scooter,

It is fhuqking FASCINATING to listen to your mind numbing STUPIDITY and "justification" that being amongst THE Dumbest of Fhuqks...is somehow an uncanny "advantage". Congratulations?!?

When you buy new boots,do you stab holes in 'em? When you buy a new knife,do you cut pavement with it,before Field Use? Who chews your food for you?

Wow +P++!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Dumbfly,

The ONLY fhuqking move you have left,is to "announce" Imaginary Pretend Ignore. Congratulations?!?

Besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Were it not for Plagiarism and Imitation,you couldn't make a move...you "lucky" kchunt. Cite what you "do" for a "living",if only to knock 'er outta da' Park yet again. Dare ya'! Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Page 8 of 20 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

538 members (10gaugeman, 2500HD, 22250rem, 06hunter59, 1234, 222Sako, 53 invisible), 3,337 guests, and 1,241 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,705
Posts18,534,770
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.