Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 20 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 19 20
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Brad
People that pose with animals like this aren't worthy of the animals they hunt.

[Linked Image]

Bleeding a week out of every month must really suck.....

If you're not proud of the fruit of your hunting labors, why not just take pictures instead?

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
How festive is that? ...... A elf cutting Christmas trees.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Poor lil angry fraction of a man!

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
How many 'serious' lumberjacks use RED saws ?

Most I see are Orange/White or Orange.

jwall- *** 3100 guy***

A Flat Trajectory is Never a Handicap

Speed is Trajectory's Friend !!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Looks like a Husqvarna to me which is very common here on the west coast. Got to say he made a nice buck on that big Sitka spruce.........

Gerry.
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
gerry

On my phone that saw looked more Red than Orange. Yes Husky's are good.

Jerry

jwall- *** 3100 guy***

A Flat Trajectory is Never a Handicap

Speed is Trajectory's Friend !!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Saw mostly Husky's here with some Stihl's and even a few Jonsered's which back in the day were pretty much the same as the Husky's. Not sure about today.

Gerry.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Love him,hate him,indifferent or have him on ignore. One thing for certain is Big Stick/Boxer/Larry, whatever you call him, burns more powder, primers and puts more lead downrange than most anyone I know short of the US Army. And he has more free time and apparently disposable income to spend on burning up barrels and anedoting same. I found the best approach to these posts is to get what you can and not pour anymore gas on the fire. Sound advice for all as Stick is never short on words. My only problem is deciphering his dialect. Continuing to trade blows only makes you look like an ass. But the more you all continue the more information and pictures he posts. So it's a win for me as it is entertaining.

Keep your powder dry and stay frosty my friends.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SuperKchunt,

I'm glad you found even more Outdoor pics,to place within "your" album. Congratulations?!?

You sure as fhuqk wasn't gonna do it yourself,either on the shutter or in the fray...you "lucky" kchunt. Pardon a slow Tuesday afternoon for me,trumping your "Life's" efforts. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

Kchuntis,

Don't "forget" to TRY and "convince" yourself,that you "could too". Congratulations?!?

Mebbe tell yourself you could whoop my ass too. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

jwall,

Oh how I enjoy comments from Retards,who can't even get a grip on colors. Your inherent STUPIDITY,never fhuqking disappoints in it's grandeur. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I've not put much more than 100,000,000bd ft(Hunnert million board feet) of Timber on the ground single handedly...though I've seen me sandbag more than a smidge. Hint. Laughing!

Last I counted,I "only" had 14 "red" saws kicking 'round and now you can say you've "seen" one. You "lucky" kchunt.

[Linked Image]

Here's to the inherent hilarity,of your INCREDIBLE Dumbfhuqktitude,as you talk out your ass,about all the things you "know" NOTHING about,yet "think" that you do! You'd need a co-signer for the tape.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!......................

'goat,

A Canuck TRYING to talk saws,is as fhuqking hilarious as a Canuck TRYING to talk Rifles. Congratulations?!?

JohnnyRudes? REALLY?!? Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

brinky,

I'm on the ropes and have never even seen a 25-06. Laughing!

Tanger Twenty Five Twat Six Booner Bang.

[Linked Image]

The Do NOTHING Gang is REALLY takin' me to task,with "all" that they've almost done,with all the wares they almost had and from all the places they almost been. Laughing!

Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not bein' forced to guess. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

Cain't wait for you Do NOTHING DUMB Fhuqks to "tell" me more.

Laughing!....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by specneeds
I started this off with a real question about a 25-06 and what use you guys put yours to if you had one and what reasonably priced rifle you would suggest since the wife was paying for it as a Christmas gift. It needed to perform minute of pronghorn vitals at 400 yards as a specification if it was going to be useful.

For those of you who think a rifle needs an 800-1,000 yard bullet to be worthy of consideration - for my uses it doesn't.

The usage parameters haven't changed, my request for information didn't change, Stick didn't really change much either - his stuff is mildly entertaining for a few seconds then I just skip by and don't usually waste my time reading subsequent posts because he never really cares about giving good advice just likes to see insults in print and describing how he is the oracle of shooting - He's not but it is a free country he can type to his hearts content.

Thanks to the folks who answered, I bought the Howa, it arrives on Tuesday, I'm putting the 3.5-10 Meopta Meopro on it.

To the crowd that have their own axe to grind, isn't it great to have somewhere to share your ideas? I'd rather have the good suggestions and answers that I asked for but I'll never get tired of cool pics of dead stuff from Africa or people's individual viewpoints so it was at least entertaining. If I shoot a nice antelope with it - it would be my first so I'll post it here too.

There is nothing wrong with your choice given the criteria. Good luck with it.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Bless your heart as well Stick.

Merry Christmas to you and yours........

Gerry.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Merry Christmas Larry. [Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bless your heart as well Stick.

Don't overdo it with the alcohol!

μολὼν λαβέ

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
All that is needed to make this thread complete is Calvin's qüeer ass to profess his superiority 'cause he's such a highfalutin, proper and refined hunter. Totally better than anyone else, who doesn't hunt his way, or think like he does.

You chase birds with dogs? That's as $hitty as my ass hole being reamed out, but it doesn't feel nearly as good. Be sporting why dontch'a?
[Linked Image]

You hunt with horses? Holy fücking $hit! Why not challenge yourself, you lazy ass moddfukker? God I hate unsporting "hunters".
[Linked Image]

Excuse me while I go bang myself in my romantic stab'n cabin, seaside, cause I'm such a more proper and classy "hunter".

Suck it

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'outdoors,

Fhuqking STUPIDITY ain't "criteria". Botching the rifle,it's chambering,mounting system and glass...is a clean fhuqking STUPIDITY sweep. Hint.

Just sayin'.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

'goat,

Slow day thus far.

[Linked Image]

35gr .109BC's at 3030fps and but (2) primers popped on Tags. Seen a bunch more,but cain't like to fhuqk with too many atta whack.

Prolly shoulda inserted a .697BC 147 grainer at 2900fps into a couple,but never was any good at bein' greedy.

[Linked Image]

It'll gimme an excuse for tomorrow mornin'....................(grin)

SuperKchunt,

You just keep swipin' pics and pokin' 'em into "your" album,while telling yourself you "could too". Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

Kchuntis,

You cain't even remember the last time you were Outdoors...you "hard charger" you. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart,you poor poor(literally) CLUELESS Fhuqk.

Laughing!.....................

'Inman,

Never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't.

Hint.

Laughing!....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That's a hell of a blesbok. Nice work.

It was stupidly windy this afternoon, so the pheasants lived. I did whack a porcupine though. 1 oz of 6 shot did him in for good.

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
New reality show?

LIL' lumberjacks of Alaska?

[Linked Image]

μολὼν λαβέ

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Fotis,

I'm betting you've never stood beside one of those giant splinters. Takes more than a little skill and work to put one of those on the ground properly so it is still worth some money at the mill. For a Sitka, that is a pretty good poke. Some of the places we have hunted, but not often, there are Doug firs laying on the ground from wind storms that are that big and some a bit bigger, but close to 300 feet long. Got tired of climbing over them to find elk so stopped hunting those units for a while- at least until the loggers get in there and salvage what they can. With environmentalists involved, that may happen in my lifetime....

Larry, hope you had a good Christmas, killed a few critters and caught a few fish..

Bob

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
Page 9 of 20 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

480 members (41rem, 3040Krag, 270cowboy, 358WCF, 19rabbit52, 007FJ, 48 invisible), 1,710 guests, and 1,202 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,019
Posts18,520,757
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.