Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
This Gunther thing is a little piece of kangaroo after birth that is proof enough that Australia needs legal abortions.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RGinther
Originally Posted by shawlerbrook
People who believe this crap are the same ones that give their cc number to someone online from Nigeria to claim their inheritance. Get over it, we finally have a leader in the White House.

Almost every Global news service is reporting Trump and his Golden shower !!

Sounds like your jealous of him having kinky sex with a woman. You probably can't even get a woman to acknowledge your existence.

NRA Patron Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by shawlerbrook
People who believe this crap are the same ones that give their cc number to someone online from Nigeria to claim their inheritance. Get over it, we finally have a leader in the White House.

Almost every Global news service is reporting Trump and his Golden shower !!

Just like they were reporting Hillary was going to win!!!

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Here is the PDF of the raw file which no matter what you opinion everyone should read. it is both amusing and concerning.

My take:

-I actually posted a few weeks back about the possibility of Putin having something on Trump involving russian hookers. But really after the grab them by the &*^@ remark, this claim seems very plausible.

-Trump has a long history of documented history with Russian "business" interests. From the Financial Times of London.

-It is concerning on how this paper claims that the Trump organization has been ACTIVE in this process, meaning they were cooperating with the Kremlin.

-The Trump organization has been passing on information back to the Kremlin for a few years. About the time Trump started the "birther movement"

If ANY of the allegation turn out to be true this man is unfit to be president, and is actually acting as a foreign agent and is committing treason.

Grandpa fought Fascists in WWII, Dad fought Communists in Vietnam. - American is meant for the middle.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And on que, robjordan shows up...

IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444

Yep

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Chitt, ginthere fell for this crap and the hill, bill, and zero crap too. Unreal. I wonder if he has a DL.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Partsman

Yep

Unfortunately, yep. He was a dumb ass, but ought to have had more integrity than this

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Actually Dassa 24HCF its really quite simple, dont read or respond to him !, your not real bright are you ??

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by burrinho
Here is the PDF of the raw file which no matter what you opinion everyone should read. it is both amusing and concerning.

My take:

-I actually posted a few weeks back about the possibility of Putin having something on Trump involving russian hookers. But really after the grab them by the &*^@ remark, this claim seems very plausible.

-Trump has a long history of documented history with Russian "business" interests. From the Financial Times of London.

-It is concerning on how this paper claims that the Trump organization has been ACTIVE in this process, meaning they were cooperating with the Kremlin.

-The Trump organization has been passing on information back to the Kremlin for a few years. About the time Trump started the "birther movement"

If ANY of the allegation turn out to be true this man is unfit to be president, and is actually acting as a foreign agent and is committing treason.

...and should it found not to be true, you and your cumchugging buddies will dream up some other crap in an attempt to regain the narrative.

face it , you're irrelevant.

Donald J Trump made the current president, the left,a good portion of the establishment right, you, ginth, Reid, Pelosi and the media completely irrelevant.

and he's just getting started

Last edited by AKA_Spook; 01/11/17.

.... like tears in the rain
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
If burrinho is really Rob Jordan then he's more pathetic than I thought. I don't have a problem with differing views but I do have a problem with liars, subversives and those with so little integrity that they can't live up to the deal they made.

Pathetic!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

IIRC he used the phrase, "...give a toss" on ocasion,...sure smells like Mr. Funke, don't it.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

336 members (007FJ, 160user, 1lesfox, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 12344mag, 26 invisible), 1,938 guests, and 1,101 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,391
Posts18,469,848
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.