Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I have shipped a lot of golf clubs.

RIDE HARD, SHOOT STRAIGHT, AND DON'T LIE !!

Trying to get to the point in life where all I need is
BEER.....BEANS...and...AMMO
HR IC

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Art, while I can appreciate your effort to police the forum in all things regulated or official, I did state what I had heard- probably from this site- a very long time ago. I do have a copy of my FFL's license, just to make it easy to send off the pertinent info on the form- address, names, etc.... but it stays in my safe when not in use.

Keep up the good work there officer.

Bob

Never underestimate your ability to overestimate your ability.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Sheister
Art, while I can appreciate your effort to police the forum in all things regulated or official, I did state what I had heard- probably from this site- a very long time ago. I do have a copy of my FFL's license, just to make it easy to send off the pertinent info on the form- address, names, etc.... but it stays in my safe when not in use.

Keep up the good work there officer.

Bob

Bob
I understand, just trying to point out that complicating the very simple does not help the common understanding. I had no intention of making it personal and apologize for making you think it was.
art

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Holston
I've been down that road with UPS once before, and from my experience you better have everything in order if you want to get your insurance money back.
Well, speaking from personal experience, good luck getting any bux back re: insurance from USPS too.

They'll GLADLY sell you a policy for "X" dollars, but when you have a legitimate claim, they'll pay about 20 cents on the dollar and there's NO ONE you can yowl to and complain..

NO ONE.

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by Holston
I've been down that road with UPS once before, and from my experience you better have everything in order if you want to get your insurance money back.
Well, speaking from personal experience, good luck getting any bux back re: insurance from USPS too.

They'll GLADLY sell you a policy for "X" dollars, but when you have a legitimate claim, they'll pay about 20 cents on the dollar and there's NO ONE you can yowl to and complain..

NO ONE.

Don Young, my Congresscritter has a strong office and they love writing a single letter to the PO... and it works... just saying... Do not think your Congresscritter is on the NRA Board, but if you suggest they try the same it might work very easily...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
IC B2

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

593 members (16penny, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 22250rem, 12344mag, 1Longbow, 61 invisible), 2,550 guests, and 1,352 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,574
Posts18,491,978
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.