Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I did something this morning that I have not done in decades . . . I watched portions of ABC and CBS morning shows, and had to change the channel when homosexuality was openly promoted as normal. The openly queer Secretary of the Army and his "wife" were interviewed and then on another channel a tranny "sister" of a famous high school aged opera singer was interviewed, trying to give that lifestyle legitimacy. Total debauchery.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Our destroyers have accomplished much in the last fifty years, but they moved to claim their victory too soon. The reaction of the American people was the election of Donald Trump.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
I did something this morning that I have not done in decades . . . I watched portions of ABC and CBS morning shows, and had to change the channel when homosexuality was openly promoted as normal. The openly queer Secretary of the Army and his "wife" were interviewed and then on another channel a tranny "sister" of a famous high school aged opera singer was interviewed, trying to give that lifestyle legitimacy. Total debauchery.

Pax Romana.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Our destroyers have accomplished much in the last fifty years, but they moved to claim their victory too soon. The reaction of the American people was the election of Donald Trump.

We are not off the ropes. We have to keep punching this monster until it stops.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I hope Trump reinstates "Don't ask, don't tell"

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

I was kind of hoping for the reinstatement of public hangings...but your idea is good too.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Ranger_Green

We are not off the ropes. We have to keep punching this monster until it stops.
Absolutely. Even with Trump, it would be a miracle if we defeat them.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
One of the problems the left has with Trump, is they think that queers, blacks, etc , will not be treated fairly. That's preposterous. There is not one thing that they need from the law, that is any different from anybody else. There is simply no need for it. Equality for all citizens, is just that. Equality.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by benchman
One of the problems the left has with Trump, is they think that queers, blacks, etc , will not be treated fairly. That's preposterous. There is not one thing that they need from the law, that is any different from anybody else. There is simply no need for it. Equality for all citizens, is just that. Equality.

Well, yes and no.

Once everybody decided it was the government's business who is and who isn't married, and once it became common practice for insurance companies to factor in things like marriage, the slope got real slippery.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H

Lot's of truth right there, which is why the Left has been going all out ballistic, they felt they were close, oh so close to the total indoctrination of America. And I would caution everyone they may still be. The country is still split down the middle, most of Government supports the blue team, The SCOTUS is 4-4 and lower court rulings will now prevail. Trump won't get a SCOTUS pick unless there is all out war in the Senate.

With Trump all that has been changed is the death spiral. The climb out of that dive will be difficult with our own Government fighting us every step of the way.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Harry M

Lot's of truth right there, which is why the Left has been going all out ballistic, they felt they were close, oh so close to the total indoctrination of America. And I would caution everyone they may still be. The country is still split down the middle, most of Government supports the blue team, The SCOTUS is 4-4 and lower court rulings will now prevail. Trump won't get a SCOTUS pick unless there is all out war in the Senate.

With Trump all that has been changed is the death spiral. The climb out of that dive will be difficult with our own Government fighting us every step of the way.

Harry, yours is another post I have been waiting for...always interesting.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Harry M

Yep. Well said.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by JSTUART

I was kind of hoping for the reinstatement of public hangings...but your idea is good too.

For sure this^^^^.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The very fact that sexual deviancy is in the news proves that it is NOT normal. The media do not cover normal, nor the expected. They cover airplane crashes, not safe landings.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Now that is well said, RR.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
The very fact that sexual deviancy is in the news proves that it is NOT normal. The media do not cover normal, nor the expected. They cover airplane crashes, not safe landings.

That and the minor fact that most of them have that 'look at me' attitude most beloved by the media.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Great comments -all .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
until we change the composition of our educational system we will never gain real ground let alone win. when the lesson study for today for preschoolers is "you can choose your gender' OR "love your two mommy's/daddy's" our future is bleak.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
I believe the Left just "celebrated" the first "16"

16 in that they now brag that they have now reached a point where kids have been exposed to the Lefts propaganda for the entire 12 years of school and the 4 years of College.

Of all the threats to this country public "education" is problem number one.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by benchman

Well, yes and no.

Once everybody decided it was the government's business who is and who isn't married, and once it became common practice for insurance companies to factor in things like marriage, the slope got real slippery.

Dave

Pretty much the case. It never was about equal rights, it was about the money.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (2500HD, 1minute, 1badf350, 17CalFan, 204guy, 70 invisible), 2,344 guests, and 1,355 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,685
Posts18,493,989
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.