Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 48 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 47 48
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I'm not accustomed to straightforward posts.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
elkchunt,

Didja' feel obligated once again,to quantify that besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...or didja' "honestly" "forget" about your Imaginary Pretend Ignore(again)? Congratulations?!? Laughing!

What do a set of your glasses weigh?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

Fredrica,

My Literary Giftitude and Engleesh Mastery is simply without peer and I reckon I don't feel compelled to apologize for them Mad Skeelz. Your best,never ain't no fhuqking HILARIOUS. Congratulations?!?

Oh I think everyone likes to throw scopes and rifles,but at least you can "afford" to read about it...you "lucky" kchunt. Laughing!

It'll come as a "surprise" only to you,that I'm more than a touch great in the Sharpening Department and that upon a host of wares well beyond your "means","abilities" and "comprehension". As you eloquently attest obliviously,proficiency cain't be purchased,but Window Lickers love to count pennies and TRY. 'Course,noone would KNOW your copious shortcomings better than you and ain't it a "coincidence" that they ride hand in hand with your exceptionally WELL founded Insecurities?!? To be clear and only for your Incredible STUPIDITY,that is a Subtle Understatement and I'm sure as fhuqk Sand Bagging your Dumbfhuqktitude. Hint. Laughing!

As an aside,just what do you "do" for a "living"? Spare no "details" and I'll fasten a seatbelt to brace myself for the uproarious laughter commensurate with your Fabricated Delusion(s). Hint. Just saying. Laughing!

I reckon you've never even heard of a Quarter-Twat Six BAR either? Granding the Garand to same headstamp,was an oft employed upgrade and specimens can yet be scored already configured. Have a certain Gun Plumber who's Garanditude was/is well beyond Retrostalgic and every time he comes to visit,he likes to schlep same along streamside,for the warm/fuzzy associated with calamity bein' thwarted via the "PING!". Because I may or may not have more than one rifle,I'm at ease in lettin' him bolster said satisfactions and familiarity on every visit in issued guise. Google it. Laughing!

Hell...I remember packing a SPAS-12,just HOPING to get fhuqking charged,from AO's you can only DREAM about. Though in fairness,I've happily Garanded more than a few thangs. Hint. Just saying.

[Linked Image]

I'm REALLY "surprised" you didn't TRY to "talk" "Blasters",with your 500yd Chain Reaction Progressive Goat Fhuqk. Is it a Knife Sharpener too? LAUGHING!!!

You poor poor(literally) STUPID Fhuqk.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

Magnumdoosh,

The ONLY thing you "shoot" is your mouth and Imagination. Be sure to rattle them pom-pom's as you set on your couchbound kchunt,trying to "convince" yourself that you "could too". Congratulations?!?

You suck a mean ass.

Bless your heart.

'22,

It never ain't not fun,to let someone have the first shot.

I'm rather at ease in battin' cleanup..................(grin)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Big Stick
DUMBow,

Pecker Poles ain't my jam and I'm a poor source of intel there,because my standards are so much higher than your's. Pardon that perpetual reality,colliding with your Fantasy. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hammers are like Pecker Poles and well shy of being adequate for my needs,but it is "cute" that they swoon you so. Typical "hammer" is 4lbs,comes from Sweden and is welllllll above your pay "grade". Never could run one from the southpaw side of the fence. To be clear and only for your Incredible STUPIDITY,that is a Subtle Understatement and I'm sure as fhuqk Sand Bagging. Hint. Laughing!

HINT

I'm very much enjoyin' how your sheer and utter fhuqking STUPIDITY is contrived in your pointy head as being anything other than a Plight. The poignant profundity of that Dichotomy,reliably arranges EPIC fhuqking humor,you Window Licking Clueless Kchunt. Hint. Laughing!

Perspective never ain't not intellesting and you get to read about it and look at the splendid pixels...you "lucky" kchunt. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Never been to Alaska and reckon it'd be too cold for me and prolly purty expensive to boot. When yoy "get" there,mebbe you can steal a camera or sumptin' and share some pics,so others can groove on your moves? Thanks! LAUGHING!!!

Have never seen water,especially in the front yard...you "lucky" kchunt. A porch has gotta be VERY "exciting" for you. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

I've never seen a Dog either. Chasing a 'Coon must be VERY "exciting" for you,as Big Yella' bounces Bears outta the backyard. GREAT time to fling some of "your" pictures. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

Rather enjoying your INCREDIBLY long list of very WELL founded Insecurities,as you wax eloquent on your Vagina Monologue and attempt to bolster the courage to go for the throat...with the hilarious punchline of what you "do" for a "living",that "grants" you the "opportunity" to "know","do" and "critique" so "much". I'm fhuqking crying......I'm laughing soooooooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!!

Don't "forget" to "tell" me "more",because you are doing "GREAT"! As an aside,not all wares is equal and though your Imagination and Pretend are very "real" to you...it ain't. Just saying. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

BEST Thread EVER!!!

Fredrica,

I enjoy it when your keyboard slurs and you are REALLY doing your BEST. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

OUTSTANDING Fhuqkiung Hilarity you poor poor(literally) STUPID Fhuqk!

"mansion"
"peddle"
"awsome"

NO fhuqking "wonder" MOA and Mils trouble you so,given your "uncanny" "abilities" with numbers. LAUGHING!

Boy that is some purty High Zoot stuff to run through a Dillon a coupla times and be "rewarded" with 500yd ammo,with your Chain Reaction Progressive Goat Fhuqk. I mean that is REAL "close" to crafting what I let you look at in pics,in your "30 minutes". Laughing!

500yd ammo is called "22LR" and now you "know" and can thank me later. Too bad Reality won't let you afford a 22LR. Laughing!

Then you frost it with your Tiddly Wink "sharpener" and Benchmade War Cry,you sappy CLUELESS Fhuqk. Whatcha gonna "tell" me about next? LAUGHING!

Mebbe mention again,how you "know" a Cutter,then cite what you "do" for a "living" to REALLY knock it out of the Fhuqking PARK. Reeeeeeeeeeeee-LAUGHING!

Dangle "some" pics of them 308 "Blasters"...it'll be funnier than fhuqk too. Pardon in advance,my speakin' fluent MBR(Google it). So be careful. Hint. Just saying. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

You Do NOTHING DUMB Fhuqks are a hoot!

Bless your heart.

Bob,

Runout is horrid,Precision a huge concession and it's akin to sticking windshield wipers on a Billy Goat's ass. The DUMBER you are,the "better" it is and rest assured,Fredrica is groovin' on it. Hint. Laughing!

Few things more "exciting" than The Paper Hat Brigade planning a Big Weekend Trip.

I'm fhuqking crying...I'm laughing soooooooooooooooo hard!!!

BEST Thread EVER!!!

Bless their hearts and just how hard they try.

Magnumdoosh,

The ONLY thing you "shoot" is your mouth and Imagination.

GREAT time to cite who you "think" "does" LESS than you. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.....................

'22,

It ain't tough to cypher who shoots and who don't...if only to the chagrin of The Paper Hat Brigade.

At least Imagination and Pretend are priced within their "means",so they can "contribute" too.

Bless their hearts.

Holy Schitt I'm crying!!! That first pic is amazing!!! Fresh shipment from madsens??? Brand new hat, hickory shirt, and britches!!! You washed up cab lizard!! Looks like your in "cutter" shape too!!! Grin

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
It's always fun to chum the water and watch you show up on cue. Even better to see you show your ass and not even know it. Great pics by the way. Perspective is a funny thing. That's probably just a picture of you next to the neighbors arborvitae that you cut down in your lawn care uniform. I suppose you drive one of those jacked up trucks to over compensate for something. Keep on keeping on Twig. You're winning
I'll just lighten up the drag now and let you make your run.

Last edited by Stickbow; 01/18/17. Reason: Twig
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Calvin
Too funny. Ifubar is easily the most butthurt member of the campfire. Must lay awake at night obsessing over this stuff. Beat your dog when you get insulted on the internet?

Want a t-shirt? 20 bucks.

What a tool.

Watching a grown man, as Stick puts it; suck azz is just downright embarrassing, if it makes you happy you go girl.

No t-shirt for me thanks anyway.

How about some investment advice, same value as the t-shirt coming from you.

Years ago I had to deal with azzholes in order to make a living.
Now I no longer have too.
So I sure as hell am not going to do it here.

Just as it's fun to Watch Trump flush out the liberal pussies, it's fun to watch Stick flush out the ass kissers.

I don't like anyone in this thread and think you're a stupid sob....

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Kaleb

Yeah, I think you're an àsshole too.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Damn little Larry...I HATE it when someone quotes you, but this time it was worth it. You're 48 and posing before that truck and damned if you aren't a fat, middle-aged little turd. How much of that belly hangs over that belt? Is it to give your dick shade in the sun?

LMMFAO!

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
Damn little Larry...I HATE it when someone quotes you, but this time it was worth it. You're 48 and posing before that truck and damned if you aren't a fat, middle-aged little turd. How much of that belly hangs over that belt? Is it to give your dick shade in the sun?

LMMFAO!

Fckn great mag now we have to listen to more chit about how great the lying pos is at everything and how he keeps that Dick (Porky Pine) pun intendedLoL next to his bed.

Sugar tits!!!!!!!!. What a fitting handle. The neighbors calling you that yet??? ( probably not to your face) it ain't nice picking on the less fortunate. Next sugar tits post a picture of the socks and sandal for us that's mucho funny chit.

Ps is the shrink helping with the knee jerk reaction to call everyone that insults you Dad.
Hope the snow melts soon so you and the boy can get the fetch thing going again

Last edited by fredIII; 01/18/17.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Hey Fred, just put him on ignore and glide right over his post to the next one. Frankly if everyone put him on ignore I think he would open up a vein...he couldn't stand not being able to type a constant, unchanged in YEARS, stream of pure shít in an attempt at insulting everyone who posted something on the thread.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Too funny. Ifubar is easily the most butthurt member of the campfire. Must lay awake at night obsessing over this stuff. Beat your dog when you get insulted on the internet?

What a tool.

Watching a grown man, as Stick puts it; suck azz is just downright embarrassing, if it makes you happy you go girl.

Just as it's fun to Watch Trump flush out the liberal pussies, it's fun to watch Stick flush out the ass kissers.

Kaleb,
Thank you for your fine contribution to this thread.
You need to give Calvin a call and get your fan boy t-shirt and pom poms.
Also ask him for some better talking points.

Calling me stupid....... just sounds so simplistic and childish.
The sob part was good though.
But really you need to ramp it up, follow Sticks lead and add some color to the insults.... more entertaining that way.

So in the spirit of contributing to the discussion, let us know where you stand?

Do you believe as Stick does that the best use of a 264 mag. is to re-barrel to 257Wby and burn out multiple barrels with Barnes 100gr XLC's trying to make it perform at long range?

Stick thinks since he discovered the 6.5 creed. it's the greatest long range cartridge in existence. Does he realize it shoots the same projectiles as the 264 mag.?

Do you believe as Stick does that the 6.5 creed smokes the 300 Win at long range? and if so why?

Stick tells us the 223A.I. slinging 75 amax's with a .435 bc at 3100fps is the greatest ever and if we dont agree we are fools.

Yet the 270 will propel a 130gr BT with a .435bc to 3100fps yet it is garbage?

Kinda makes a thinking person scratch his head and think Hmmm.....
Something doesnt add up?

So thanks again for your contribution. I am looking forward to hearing your thoughts and seeing pic's of your long range guns.

Oh and Calvin,
The butthurt dog kicking comment is clever, but as usual you are 180 degrees wrong. Good try though.
You go girl, Stick would be proud. wink

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Big Stick
DUMBow,

Pecker Poles ain't my jam and I'm a poor source of intel there,because my standards are so much higher than your's. Pardon that perpetual reality,colliding with your Fantasy. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hammers are like Pecker Poles and well shy of being adequate for my needs,but it is "cute" that they swoon you so. Typical "hammer" is 4lbs,comes from Sweden and is welllllll above your pay "grade". Never could run one from the southpaw side of the fence. To be clear and only for your Incredible STUPIDITY,that is a Subtle Understatement and I'm sure as fhuqk Sand Bagging. Hint. Laughing!

HINT

I'm very much enjoyin' how your sheer and utter fhuqking STUPIDITY is contrived in your pointy head as being anything other than a Plight. The poignant profundity of that Dichotomy,reliably arranges EPIC fhuqking humor,you Window Licking Clueless Kchunt. Hint. Laughing!

Perspective never ain't not intellesting and you get to read about it and look at the splendid pixels...you "lucky" kchunt. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Never been to Alaska and reckon it'd be too cold for me and prolly purty expensive to boot. When yoy "get" there,mebbe you can steal a camera or sumptin' and share some pics,so others can groove on your moves? Thanks! LAUGHING!!!

Have never seen water,especially in the front yard...you "lucky" kchunt. A porch has gotta be VERY "exciting" for you. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

I've never seen a Dog either. Chasing a 'Coon must be VERY "exciting" for you,as Big Yella' bounces Bears outta the backyard. GREAT time to fling some of "your" pictures. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

Rather enjoying your INCREDIBLY long list of very WELL founded Insecurities,as you wax eloquent on your Vagina Monologue and attempt to bolster the courage to go for the throat...with the hilarious punchline of what you "do" for a "living",that "grants" you the "opportunity" to "know","do" and "critique" so "much". I'm fhuqking crying......I'm laughing soooooooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!!

Don't "forget" to "tell" me "more",because you are doing "GREAT"! As an aside,not all wares is equal and though your Imagination and Pretend are very "real" to you...it ain't. Just saying. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

BEST Thread EVER!!!

Fredrica,

I enjoy it when your keyboard slurs and you are REALLY doing your BEST. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

OUTSTANDING Fhuqkiung Hilarity you poor poor(literally) STUPID Fhuqk!

"mansion"
"peddle"
"awsome"

NO fhuqking "wonder" MOA and Mils trouble you so,given your "uncanny" "abilities" with numbers. LAUGHING!

Boy that is some purty High Zoot stuff to run through a Dillon a coupla times and be "rewarded" with 500yd ammo,with your Chain Reaction Progressive Goat Fhuqk. I mean that is REAL "close" to crafting what I let you look at in pics,in your "30 minutes". Laughing!

500yd ammo is called "22LR" and now you "know" and can thank me later. Too bad Reality won't let you afford a 22LR. Laughing!

Then you frost it with your Tiddly Wink "sharpener" and Benchmade War Cry,you sappy CLUELESS Fhuqk. Whatcha gonna "tell" me about next? LAUGHING!

Mebbe mention again,how you "know" a Cutter,then cite what you "do" for a "living" to REALLY knock it out of the Fhuqking PARK. Reeeeeeeeeeeee-LAUGHING!

Dangle "some" pics of them 308 "Blasters"...it'll be funnier than fhuqk too. Pardon in advance,my speakin' fluent MBR(Google it). So be careful. Hint. Just saying. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

You Do NOTHING DUMB Fhuqks are a hoot!

Bless your heart.

Bob,

Runout is horrid,Precision a huge concession and it's akin to sticking windshield wipers on a Billy Goat's ass. The DUMBER you are,the "better" it is and rest assured,Fredrica is groovin' on it. Hint. Laughing!

Few things more "exciting" than The Paper Hat Brigade planning a Big Weekend Trip.

I'm fhuqking crying...I'm laughing soooooooooooooooo hard!!!

BEST Thread EVER!!!

Bless their hearts and just how hard they try.

Magnumdoosh,

The ONLY thing you "shoot" is your mouth and Imagination.

GREAT time to cite who you "think" "does" LESS than you. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.....................

'22,

It ain't tough to cypher who shoots and who don't...if only to the chagrin of The Paper Hat Brigade.

At least Imagination and Pretend are priced within their "means",so they can "contribute" too.

Bless their hearts.

Holy Schitt I'm crying!!! That first pic is amazing!!! Fresh shipment from madsens??? Brand new hat, hickory shirt, and britches!!! You washed up cab lizard!! Looks like your in "cutter" shape too!!! Grin

Nice Judd you scared the little lying pos off.
??? Does madsons sell kids husky sizes I never had a reason to look.

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Hey now, liar Larry is a cutter!!!! I'm sure Sam has to order specialty riggin clothes along with size 7 corks..... haha

This is about the time of year she starts lactating so be careful folks...

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I hear he's a real tough guy too. I heard he got his azz whooped by some tourists from California once because he was running his mouth. Can't imagine anyone of average size needing more than a well executed stiff arm to take care of Larry.

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Perty hard to be a bad man on a island with a population of 400 and 1/2 are drunk Indians, the other 1/2 tramps that simply can't make it anywhere else..... she be one bad bitch tough..... haha

Ain’t easy havin pals.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Stickbow
I hear he's a real tough guy too. I heard he got his azz whooped by some tourists from California once because he was running his mouth. Can't imagine anyone of average size needing more than a well executed stiff arm to take care of Larry.

Thats real hard to believe sugar tits mouth getting him in trouble. LOL. Maybe he tried to play fetch with the guys kid.

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K

What a tool.

Kaleb,

But really you need to ramp it up, follow Sticks lead and add some color to the insults.... more entertaining that way.

So in the spirit of contributing to the discussion, let us know where you stand?

Do you believe as Stick does that the best use of a 264 mag. is to re-barrel to 257Wby and burn out multiple barrels with Barnes 100gr XLC's trying to make it perform at long range?

Stick thinks since he discovered the 6.5 creed. it's the greatest long range cartridge in existence. Does he realize it shoots the same projectiles as the 264 mag.?

Do you believe as Stick does that the 6.5 creed smokes the 300 Win at long range? and if so why?

Stick tells us the 223A.I. slinging 75 amax's with a .435 bc at 3100fps is the greatest ever and if we dont agree we are fools.

Something doesnt add up?

So thanks again for your contribution. I am looking forward to hearing your thoughts and seeing pic's of your long range guns.

Oh and Calvin,
The butthurt dog kicking comment is clever, but as usual you are 180 degrees wrong. Good try though.

Haha....I called you a stupid sob and you go on a long winded rant about stick.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
He must have forgot that he wasn't behind the keyboard of his Mac. Gotta love internet. Everbody can be a badazz. Between that and participation trophies everone get's to shoot their mouth off about doing nothing.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

What a tool.

Kaleb,

Something doesnt add up?

Oh and Calvin,

Haha....I called you a stupid sob and you go on a long winded rant about stick.

Ooooh,
ok Kaleb, you got me there. What is this, are you in the third grade?

Name calling? really?

Have we met and I didn't know it?
Do we have mutual friends I don't know about?

On what basis do you judge me an idiot?

I assumed is was based upon my response to this thread?

I must admit you have me at a disadvantage as I don't know you.

As much as you would like to play a childish name calling game, I don't care to play.

So you will have to find someone else.

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Fighting over sugar tits being an AHole is almost as stupid as picking on him. You fckers need to hug it out.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Hey now, liar Larry is a cutter!!!! I'm sure Sam has to order specialty riggin clothes along with size 7 corks..... haha

This is about the time of year she starts lactating so be careful folks...

Size 6 is more like it. Fine job running the little guy off. He spooks easily sense the accident. Poor retarded little guy barely survived. LOL.

Crying in his sleep Dad!!!! stop I'm not stupid!!!! 😲 FETCH. oh sad and funny but not haha funny.

Last edited by fredIII; 01/19/17.
Page 9 of 48 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 47 48

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

561 members (12344mag, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 17CalFan, 222ND, 59 invisible), 2,647 guests, and 1,257 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,586
Posts18,473,403
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.