elkchunt,

Didja' feel obligated once again,to quantify that besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...or didja' "honestly" "forget" about your Imaginary Pretend Ignore(again)? Congratulations?!? Laughing!

What do a set of your glasses weigh?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

Fredrica,

My Literary Giftitude and Engleesh Mastery is simply without peer and I reckon I don't feel compelled to apologize for them Mad Skeelz. Your best,never ain't no fhuqking HILARIOUS. Congratulations?!?

Oh I think everyone likes to throw scopes and rifles,but at least you can "afford" to read about it...you "lucky" kchunt. Laughing!

It'll come as a "surprise" only to you,that I'm more than a touch great in the Sharpening Department and that upon a host of wares well beyond your "means","abilities" and "comprehension". As you eloquently attest obliviously,proficiency cain't be purchased,but Window Lickers love to count pennies and TRY. 'Course,noone would KNOW your copious shortcomings better than you and ain't it a "coincidence" that they ride hand in hand with your exceptionally WELL founded Insecurities?!? To be clear and only for your Incredible STUPIDITY,that is a Subtle Understatement and I'm sure as fhuqk Sand Bagging your Dumbfhuqktitude. Hint. Laughing!

As an aside,just what do you "do" for a "living"? Spare no "details" and I'll fasten a seatbelt to brace myself for the uproarious laughter commensurate with your Fabricated Delusion(s). Hint. Just saying. Laughing!

I reckon you've never even heard of a Quarter-Twat Six BAR either? Granding the Garand to same headstamp,was an oft employed upgrade and specimens can yet be scored already configured. Have a certain Gun Plumber who's Garanditude was/is well beyond Retrostalgic and every time he comes to visit,he likes to schlep same along streamside,for the warm/fuzzy associated with calamity bein' thwarted via the "PING!". Because I may or may not have more than one rifle,I'm at ease in lettin' him bolster said satisfactions and familiarity on every visit in issued guise. Google it. Laughing!

Hell...I remember packing a SPAS-12,just HOPING to get fhuqking charged,from AO's you can only DREAM about. Though in fairness,I've happily Garanded more than a few thangs. Hint. Just saying.

[Linked Image]

I'm REALLY "surprised" you didn't TRY to "talk" "Blasters",with your 500yd Chain Reaction Progressive Goat Fhuqk. Is it a Knife Sharpener too? LAUGHING!!!

You poor poor(literally) STUPID Fhuqk.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

Magnumdoosh,

The ONLY thing you "shoot" is your mouth and Imagination. Be sure to rattle them pom-pom's as you set on your couchbound kchunt,trying to "convince" yourself that you "could too". Congratulations?!?

You suck a mean ass.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

'22,

It never ain't not fun,to let someone have the first shot.

I'm rather at ease in battin' cleanup..................(grin)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."