Kaleb,

She never will and that is of course THE fhuqking funniest part.(grin)

Bless her heart.

Laughing!...............

TheBitchingSniveler,

I getta kick outta how "real" your Imagination and Pretend are to you. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my great "surprise",that you are unable to keep pace,as per your always...you "lucky" kchunt. Be sure to pinpoint the numbers that were "too big",words that were "too long" or "too Technical" and I will happily shorten same,so as to grant you another chance to try.

Groovin' on your fhuqking Day DREAMING Delusions,that your Stupidity is somehow "offensive" to anyone but you,yet you are the only one oblivious to same. Stupidity is the "gift" that keeps on giving. Hint. Read that again. Now one more time. Just saying. Laughing!

Very GOOD call to yet again refrain all things The Rifle and continue your Vagina Monlogue Hissy Fit. Might I suggest holding your breath and stomping your itty-bitty feet,while threatening Imaginary Pretend Ignore as "vindication",of your version of "experience". Laughing!

Don't "forget" to follow around,like the heel nipping kchunt you are. Ooopsie!...too late. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

DUMBow,

No need to start listing your countless WELL founded Insecurities,though it is funnier than fhuqk. Congratulations?!?

Hell...you were gawddamned nearly "brave" enough to dangle a pic of The Heralded 'Em 'Em,except for the fact that you are a Brokedick Turd Polisher and a camera is well beyond your "means". Want me to mail you one...you?!? Happen to have more than a "few". They grow on trees. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

I musta missed it,exactly whatya' "shoot" for a 22LR? Undoubtedly,you apply to it,the same "knowledge","experience" and "results" you do The Heralded 'Em 'Em. Great time to wax eloquent upon them there Sweet "Satisfactions" and obliviously quantify your Drooling Dumbfhuqkery even more. Hint. Just saying. Laughing!

Happened to find a coupla Belgeeyuhn Brownings the other day and a Candylever Illuminatti prolly wouldn't suck,if only to add more Sleepers to the larder. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

My preference is Salvage,in both Bolt and Self Shuckin' 22LR. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

No doubt a Dudelicker is more your style,though beyond your "means". Whattya' "do" for a "living" again,that fuels your Imagintion and Pretend so "fulfillingly"?!? Spare no "details". Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Gotsta love them there Weenchesthair 94 Turdy-Turdy 22's. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

GREAT time to TRY to "convince" yourself,that you don't hang upon my every fhuqking word,splendid peexhill and superlative footage. Ain't a hoot,that besides being a CLUELESS Kchunt,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit? What wewre the "odds"?!? Hint. Laughing!

Now you can say you've "seen" an Erma Luger Water Pistole. You Re-Lucky Kchunt. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Looking forward to your next Whine and even more Excuses.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

elkchunt,

I've never heard the term "Copious Mojo". Didja' coin that or follow suit,as per your always? Congratulations?!?

WooHooo...if only that "hard charging" Whetherbee could talk and wax eloquent upon "all" them rounds "shot" and "conquests" Conquered. Hell,in another 40 or 50 lifetimes,it might even get it's first scratch. Laughing!

I've only personally shot (1) Whetherbee in 378 to destruction,due the influx of obscene round count. Shot more through it in a day,than your Safe Queen will in a "Life" of trying. Ain't facts more than a leetle intellesting?!? Hint. Just saying. Laughing!

Perhaps someday,you'll find enough pop cans laying alongside the road,to be able to "afford" a scope. My fingers is crossed,you Drooling Coke Bottled Kchunt.

It seems you "forget" about your highly esteemed and oft pronounced Imaginary Pretend Ignore yet again. It is VERY fhuqking "surprising",that besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,that you too are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint. Just saying. Laughing!

Love your pics. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!......................

URfubar,

You suck a mean ass there Sugar Tits and undoubtedly due to a "life" of being forced to. Congratulations?!?

I getta kick outta your Window Licking and Shirt Tail Riding,as you brazenly schlep STUPIDITY to places it's never been before...you "lucky" kchunt.

Never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't and schit don't get any fhuqking funnier than The Paper Hat Brigade doing their BEST. You gals might wanna take the time to swap PM's,kickstart your GoogleFu and go for the throat,as I'm on the ropes. LAUGHING!

Bless your hearts,you AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqks.

Wow +P++!!!

Laughing!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."