Judlady,

The Hollie Hobby Blueprints are fhuqking EPIC in their hilarity! Congratulations?!?

You REALLY "know" how to "spec" a blueprint and "pick" glass/mounts. Laughing!

"Luckily" for you,STUPIDITY isn't an Act,so everything is "good" to you and your "needs". PLEASE find me "mistaken",it'll be funnier than fhuqk. Hint. Just saying. Laughing!

Feel free to "unleash" your camera and "all" that you've "done". I've never even "seen" a fish...you "lucky" kchunt. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Fredrica,

Very few rate enough to get a PM from me and it'll only come as a "surprise" to you,that you couldn't be any further from makin' the cut. I doubt I've got much more than Five Hunnert or so PM's in da' box currently. Congratulations?!?

Only 492...my bad.

[Linked Image]

Mebbe this will be the year,you cypher MOA and Mil's?!? Nawwwwwww...didn't think so. Laughing!

You two Dumb Kchunts oughtta go "halfsies" and a good 22LR too.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

DUMBow,

You suck a mean ass...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

Mebbe PM the two Dumb Kchunts,suck your way in and then you can become THE Twatly Trifecta and go 1/3's on Riggin'. Laughing!

What was you TRYING to say about rifles again?!?

Wow +P++!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Inman,

Oh my how I always wanted to see a fence!

Killer pics!

Laughing!...............

JohnSquirms,

Berger is an easy pass to this day. Congratulations?!?

JLK's longterm undoing is logistics. That with both Jimmy and Swampy. 80JLK's have been on order for better than 6 months currently. Hint. Just saying.

The 130JLK is a nice ride,but the 147 ELD steals the show and the 143 is certainly no slouch either. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Pardon my shootin' it all and then some.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

URfubar,

You are running about 30-inches of vacuum and doing "great"! Congratulations?!?

Never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't. Runnin' 'bout 636" of drift at the 500yd line with a 22LR currently. Google it,then nod your head like you "understand". Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."