Originally Posted by Judman
Originally Posted by Big Stick
DUMBow,

Pecker Poles ain't my jam and I'm a poor source of intel there,because my standards are so much higher than your's. Pardon that perpetual reality,colliding with your Fantasy. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Hammers are like Pecker Poles and well shy of being adequate for my needs,but it is "cute" that they swoon you so. Typical "hammer" is 4lbs,comes from Sweden and is welllllll above your pay "grade". Never could run one from the southpaw side of the fence. To be clear and only for your Incredible STUPIDITY,that is a Subtle Understatement and I'm sure as fhuqk Sand Bagging. Hint. Laughing!

HINT

I'm very much enjoyin' how your sheer and utter fhuqking STUPIDITY is contrived in your pointy head as being anything other than a Plight. The poignant profundity of that Dichotomy,reliably arranges EPIC fhuqking humor,you Window Licking Clueless Kchunt. Hint. Laughing!

Perspective never ain't not intellesting and you get to read about it and look at the splendid pixels...you "lucky" kchunt. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Never been to Alaska and reckon it'd be too cold for me and prolly purty expensive to boot. When yoy "get" there,mebbe you can steal a camera or sumptin' and share some pics,so others can groove on your moves? Thanks! LAUGHING!!!

Have never seen water,especially in the front yard...you "lucky" kchunt. A porch has gotta be VERY "exciting" for you. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

I've never seen a Dog either. Chasing a 'Coon must be VERY "exciting" for you,as Big Yella' bounces Bears outta the backyard. GREAT time to fling some of "your" pictures. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

Rather enjoying your INCREDIBLY long list of very WELL founded Insecurities,as you wax eloquent on your Vagina Monologue and attempt to bolster the courage to go for the throat...with the hilarious punchline of what you "do" for a "living",that "grants" you the "opportunity" to "know","do" and "critique" so "much". I'm fhuqking crying......I'm laughing soooooooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!!

Don't "forget" to "tell" me "more",because you are doing "GREAT"! As an aside,not all wares is equal and though your Imagination and Pretend are very "real" to you...it ain't. Just saying. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

BEST Thread EVER!!!

Laughing!.................

Fredrica,

I enjoy it when your keyboard slurs and you are REALLY doing your BEST. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

OUTSTANDING Fhuqkiung Hilarity you poor poor(literally) STUPID Fhuqk!

"mansion"
"peddle"
"awsome"

NO fhuqking "wonder" MOA and Mils trouble you so,given your "uncanny" "abilities" with numbers. LAUGHING!

Boy that is some purty High Zoot stuff to run through a Dillon a coupla times and be "rewarded" with 500yd ammo,with your Chain Reaction Progressive Goat Fhuqk. I mean that is REAL "close" to crafting what I let you look at in pics,in your "30 minutes". Laughing!

500yd ammo is called "22LR" and now you "know" and can thank me later. Too bad Reality won't let you afford a 22LR. Laughing!

Then you frost it with your Tiddly Wink "sharpener" and Benchmade War Cry,you sappy CLUELESS Fhuqk. Whatcha gonna "tell" me about next? LAUGHING!

Mebbe mention again,how you "know" a Cutter,then cite what you "do" for a "living" to REALLY knock it out of the Fhuqking PARK. Reeeeeeeeeeeee-LAUGHING!

Dangle "some" pics of them 308 "Blasters"...it'll be funnier than fhuqk too. Pardon in advance,my speakin' fluent MBR(Google it). So be careful. Hint. Just saying. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

You Do NOTHING DUMB Fhuqks are a hoot!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

Bob,

Runout is horrid,Precision a huge concession and it's akin to sticking windshield wipers on a Billy Goat's ass. The DUMBER you are,the "better" it is and rest assured,Fredrica is groovin' on it. Hint. Laughing!

Few things more "exciting" than The Paper Hat Brigade planning a Big Weekend Trip.

I'm fhuqking crying...I'm laughing soooooooooooooooo hard!!!

BEST Thread EVER!!!

Bless their hearts and just how hard they try.

Magnumdoosh,

The ONLY thing you "shoot" is your mouth and Imagination.

GREAT time to cite who you "think" "does" LESS than you. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.....................

'22,

It ain't tough to cypher who shoots and who don't...if only to the chagrin of The Paper Hat Brigade.

At least Imagination and Pretend are priced within their "means",so they can "contribute" too.

Bless their hearts.

Holy Schitt I'm crying!!! That first pic is amazing!!! Fresh shipment from madsens??? Brand new hat, hickory shirt, and britches!!! You washed up cab lizard!! Looks like your in "cutter" shape too!!! Grin

Nice Judd you scared the little lying pos off.
??? Does madsons sell kids husky sizes I never had a reason to look.