elkchunt,

How do you ascribe "Mojo" to The Itty-Bitty Titty Kitty "conquests",replete with it's Rented hand holding? Congratulations?!?

I'd asked before,but your Coke Bottles fogged up...didja' say "PULL!" or "Felicity...sit!",before unleashing The Safe Queen and all of it's "splendor"? Do the Titties get bolted to the wall in your "Man" Cave? I'm fhuqking cryin'...I'm laughing sooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!!!!

Here's to the perpetual HILARITY of you doing your BEST.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

DUMBow,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that you delve further and further away from the things you THINK you "know" and repeatedly come full circle to your Homo Erotic tendencies. Congratulations?!?

I've never really dabbled much with blades,though I am Groovin' on how you have suddenly ordained yourself as the "voice" of The Fictitious "We" Clan Of Day DREAMING DUMB Fhuqks. Why is it that you Window Licking IDIOTS always resort to cramming things in your mouths and asses...you "lucky" kchunts? Laughing!

Now I reckon I don't feel compelled to apologize for more than a keen understanding of cutting instruments and mebbe even knives in particular. I doubt I've more than a couple/few hunnert to extrapolate and likely of more than one metalurgical recipe,heat treat and grind. To be clear and only for your Incredible STUPIDITY,that is a Subtle Understatement and I'm sure as fhuqk Sand Bagging. Hint. Laughing!

Feel free to count all of your WELL founded Insecurities,glaring in this single frame. Then "convince" yourself you "could too" as you wax eloquent on what you "do" for a "living" and how you'd need a co-signer for the hat. LAUGHING!!!!

[Linked Image]

Now ain't it a right proper Dichotomy,that when it comes to TRYING to talk about "sharp",how you and your ilk are THE least equipped to muse mettle. Pun be fhuqking intended. Though in fairness,you Whine well...you "lucky" kchunt! Hint. Laughing!

Lemme fuel your Imagination and Pretend,if only to graciously grant you the rare opportunity and sweet "satisfaction" to say you've "seen" one. Not that you could ID the blade or the MARVELOUS Marvel,you "lucky" kchunt. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

Exemplary wares are plum handy for extrapolatin' Troutitude. Google it. Nod your head like you "know" and "convince" yourself that you "could too". LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

Hell...I've seen perspective be veddy veddy intellesting,but at least you can "afford" to read about it and gawk the SPLENDID pixels,you "lucky" kchunt. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

As an aside,when you Imagine and Pretend,how long does it take for things to become "real" to you. Just ballpark figures,there's no reason to show off with your "sharpness".

I'm fhuqking crying.......I'm LAUGHING soooooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!! Woot! You go girl!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...........

Bob,

Like SHE could "afford" a knife?!?

THAT simply ain't in the cards and if you ain't careful...she'll prove it.(grin)

Bless her heart.

Laughing!..................

Fredrica,

Are you TRYING to say that YOU "own" said equipment,or is this a flashback to where you sweep floors and make coffee? What do you "do" for a "living" again?!? Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

Ain't it a fhuqking HOOT,that you "know" as "much" about blades as you do Mils and MOA? What were the "odds",you "lucky" kchunt?!? Laughing!

I cain't speak much to Benchmade,whether in R&D Pre-Production samplin' or Final Form. 'Bucket is a leetle fhuqked up currently,or I'd let you gawk pics,so you could say you've "seen" same. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

As Custom Blades go,I doubt I've much more than a hunnert of 'em. To be clear and only for your Incredible STUPIDITY,that is a Subtle Understatement and I'm sure as fhuqk Sand Bagging. Hint. Laughing!

Use ALL Of your Imagination and Pretend and "convince" yourself that you "could too"...you "lucky" kchunt.

[Linked Image]

You'll haveta pardon my being afforded the luxury(pun be intended) of not being forced to guess,while guessing is the "best" you can do.

Wicked Edge?!? Oh my...you poor poor(literally) STUPID Fhuqk! WOW +P+++!!!

You really "get after it".

BEST Thread EVER!!!!!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..........................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."