I've been reading this forum for going on about 13 plus years. I only recently registered. I suppose that means I don't know what I'm talking about. I can accept that. I for one really enjoy reading the posts of Big Stick, aka Boxer. There's good information contained within. It is also clear that he goes out of his way to be the biggest A-hole on the internet. There's nothing more entertaining. I don't say that to suck up to him as frankly, I don't think he cares one way or the other what I think. I don't think he would even take offense at my statement above about trying to go out of his way to be the biggest A-hole. That's clear if you, like me, have been familiar with his posts for over a decade. And yes, he is always, always, way out of line.

What always gets me is there are some who, for whatever reason, feel the need to come to his defense. I'm guessing it is for the sole purpose of sheltering themselves from his criticism and assignations of unfounded derogatory comments. Implied herein, though not stated, is that huntsman22 is one of them. I don't see it. I see regular discourse involving he and Big Stick/Boxer; but, I think it is more Big Sticks fear of him than the other way around. Many here don't deserve the flack they get. Big Stick; however, is one of two on this forum who deserve even more than they get. Keep in mind, this is from a guy, me, who gets more entertainment value out of his posts than most.

Last edited by Mad_Max; 02/09/17.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ