Don't be too mean it isn't nice or politically correct to pick on the retarded. He has traumatic brain injury from his head being so far up his azz for so long. What's better is now all his little buddies will come out to defend his honor.
It is quite funny no matter what you shoot, if it isn't the exact same thing that lil' twiggy has you can't kill anything with it. Not even a squirrel. Soon he'll go off on a rant about gunning his 22 out to a mile or so. Can't wait for that.

I also love that if you are not a drunken logger from Alaska, work in an oil field or, do some other job that he's had you don't count. Because that is the only job that pays. I have never seen such a little retarded dork act like such a bully. Gotta love the internet. Only thing better is watching one of his youtube videos. If you think his writing is ridiculous you should hear him try to talk. Holy chit, that takes the cake. I truly think he was struck in the head and has a mild brain injury. But, the ice is just starting to get decent and there isn't much to do yet but keep twiggy going. It is good entertainment for a while.