Sammo,

Why is it that your stolen pics,are soooooooo much better than the one's you actually "experienced"? Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

JohnSquirms,

I've never heard of any of that stuff.

FABULOUS Haybale & Crockett pictures,what equipment do you use? One can almost not see the fences,in your ALL hat and NO ranch "pursuits". Congratulations?!? Laughing!

Purty high zoot mounting "system" and optics there...I'll bet she REALLY reaches wayyyyyy out there. LAUGHING!

You oughtta call that piece of fhuqking schit THE Wyo Ripoff,for more than a few reasons,most of which is re-badged dog schit("proprietary").

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

'CUBIC,

Have used 'em to form 223Aye-Eyes in 7",7.7" and 8"...but not Salami. Will squirt 'em through a 16" 1-8" SALAMI boltgun tomorrow,along with 7",7.7",8" and 9" 22-250 Aye-Eyes and SALAMI too. RPM's is RPM's.

The ELD's average .011" greater length on the average,over the A-Max.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Flogged on 'em all day today,though nothing past the 1400yd line in the Krunchenticker. From a 225yd zero,that's a paltry 16.5 Mil ele correction in today's atmosphere and there's only 42 mils available upon the platform(30 MOA inclination ala AD RECON),though 'Horn's trump 'em soundly. 1400yd full value 10mph correction,is a trifle 4 Mils. Fredrica just took off her shoes,trying to count and keep pace,because them Mils are sooooooooo fhuqking "tricky". Laughing!

Cain't wait to hear about the 244 Wyo Ripoff. Mebbe Squirms will give it a fhuqking shot.(grin)

The 108 ELD's are right proper sinister. Hint.

[Linked Image]

My HEAVY 270 fhuqking LOVES 'em and I reckon I'd best build a HEAVY 6BR for giggles,then roll a 6 Creed',just for R&D. There was alotta 6XC'ing going on today,despite the schit Norma fhuqking brass. Resizing Alpha Creed's is THE way to go there,as their inherent uniformity is gawwdamned fhuqking amazing. Awaiting Lapooey's version to arrive for R&D. This Global Warming with all of it's ice,will put minds at ease in small primers and scant flash holes both.

Roll some 75 ELD's and don't fret looking back.

Hint...................

DUMBow,

The only thing you've "toted" in your "life",is STUPIDITY. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

MOJO,

'Squirms is THE last person who could begin to "talk" reamer specs...but she'll sell you a BDC with a smile on her face. Laughing!

75 ELD Smooch and ASC's as per a Krunchenticker always.

[Linked Image]

Boolits matter more than headstamps and despite the perpetual pleading of The Paper Hat Brigade,throat,twist and COAL prolly do in fact rate a thunk. Never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't.(grin)

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."