300HAG,

Of course it is the same old stuff...your kchunt has never left the fhuqking couch and you've assuredly not turned a single fhuqking move,you "lucky" kchunt. The "changes" are NONE. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Don't "forget" that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery and perhaps wax eloquent upon how your sheer and utter fhuqking STUPIDITY,is a Secret Squirrel "advantage". Hint. Laughing!

Inletting is REALLY daunting for DUMB Fhuqks and there ain't no slightin' how very well founded your Insecurities are,in regards to your "means","abilities" and "comprehension". My hand/eye coordination is offa the fhuqking charts and ain't it a fhuqking hoot that the schit you fret most,is a breeze for me and you'll haveta' pardon my not feeling compelled to apologize for them facts. Hint. Laughing!

As per your always,it's a very GOOD call to refrain ALL things The Rifle and to Whine instead,if only because it is the only fhuqking "move" you've got. Looking forward to your next Whine and a fresh batcha' Excuses.

Trifecta for you,just so you can "live" vicariously and you can keep tryin' to convince yourself that "you could too". Just sayin'. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

To copiously frost your Imagination and it's Pretend and to graciously offer you yet another Delusion,practice tellin' yourself you could whoop my ass too. You poor poor(literally) STUPID Fhuqk. Do NOT let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt. Dangle a pic. Hint. LAUGHING!

Wow +P++!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

bigtease,

You Day Dreaming DUMB Fhuqk,the only thing you "shoot" is your mouth and Imagination. Congratulations?!?

Keep floggin' on that calculator and "flaunting" your Imagination and it's Pretend.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

TheBitchingSniveler,

Tikka botches most everything and there's nothing redeeming in the CTR. Any/all mags that aren't AICS footprint,are a heavy concession,milk jugs suck and it is a Goat Fhuqk in general. Bang for the buck,it's a big can of suck.

Light done right,has no equal for Utility and trigger time trumps all(even calculatin'). Laughing!

Hint.

Now you "know".

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

DUMBow,

Pardon my not fretting your tender feelers,but VERY much enjoying your Delusion(s) of having a first fhuqking clue. 'Tis a shame you don't have the 17 IQ Points requisite,to be privvy to such hilarity...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

ONLY someone as fhuqking STUPID as you,would be incapable of feeding a Creed'. Now ain't that too,a rather intellesting Dichotomy?!? Hell...some day you MIGHT even see one in the flesh. Hint. Laughing!

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that you are more than a touch hesitant to extoll the "virtues" of your beloved 'Em "em and all thangs that pertain to the very crux,which is POA/POI correlations. Good time to start firing up your GoogleFu,yet again. Hint. Laughing!

Pardon my Engleesh Skeelz bein' offa da' fhuqking chart. Being great ain't easy,but it's worth the effort,but at least you "get" to read about it...you "lucky" kchunt.

I enjoy how "real" your Imagination and it's Pretend are to you. You are doing "great"! Don't "forget" pics again. Hint. Laughing!

Just saying.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

'ggun,

Never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't and it's only "fair" to grant them that don't...ALL the slack on the fhuqking rope,that they "think" they can handle.(grin)

There's much to be said for aligning twist/throat/COAL and such parcels by literal default,are at distinct mechanical advantages,less a single concession.

You boys might talk me into trying one of them there Montuckys yet! Are they expensive?

Laughing!.........................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."