And there is more.......

Big Stick Offline
Campfire Oracle

Loc: Paradise,Alaska
The 120XBT at 3500fps,gives up but 100ft lbs of energy to the 160gr Partition at the 600yd line,as a comparison. That,while making MORE from the muzzle to the 550-ish yd line initially. Plus it has a nice trajectory edge,as well as the ability to dig deep up close and personal.

120's in a 7mm,make many folks nervous,because they have little to no prior dealings with superlative componetry,to go from. The 120XBT is a KNOWN quantity and is wicked,mean and nasty,in roughly that order.

The 140's(XLC) are easier to "push",to the masses. Both Trump the 160 Partition at it's own game(yes figuratively and literally).

I just hate to see a cartridge as grand as the 7mmRemmag,hamstrung with 160's. My opinion here,is nothing new and this debate has been hashed numerous times,with numerous Posters.

The 7mmRemmag with 120's,is a Sinister Beast and excells in many avenues,especially considering distances mentioned within this particular Thread. Couple a 120V-Max for play,with the 120XBT for keeps and you'll breath new life into the Magnificent 7....................

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.