Jordan,

I've some of the .670 BC ELD M 162's waiting for me at the house,because I couldn't stand not knowin'. Also some Nuzzler RDF 105's,Hornie 108 ELD M's and Hornie 75 ELD M's...just to see WTF. Also scored some Alpha 6.5 Creed Virginity(through Copper Creek) and it is supposed to be THE Schit. We'll see.

The M162's will be for Montucky 7 Whizzum's expressly,the RDF's will get shot round robin in a herd of Killer Spouts,for straight up R&D and aero form confirmations. Prolly won't whistle 'em through a 7" 5R Krunchenticker 243 SALAMI,until aero merit is proven elsewhere.

Finger on gunning the 75's in some Sinister Spouts too,in more than a coupla flavorings of headstamp,just to see WTF and how they fly. I figure after PN,Hart,Liljee,Brux,Bart' and 'Rock Test Drives,conclusions will be crystalline.

Will go a leetle more esoteric/boutique with the 108's and they's destined for a particular Flyweight 243 Aye-Eye and a Crazy Flyweight 6BR(no-turn). They'd haveta SERIOUSLY fhuqking impress,for the 105 Hornie BTHP to get called offa da' Field.

The Toyo 265 MT's hooked to the OME Dakkar stern tracking system and OME/Bilstein bow trackers are simply routinely AMAZING,in how they gripple stuff that others simply cain't begin to. It's like wearing corks while in your barefeet. No studs,as they ain't my jam.

While draggin' bags to start for the airport,I gots a leetle suplize. James Kessler does NOT fhuqk around and I had a new spout and various accoutrements arrive,that I didn't expect until several days later. Was curious to see what all this fuss was about with them slickery 147's and that there new Kreedmire. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

I wanted a 1-16",but he met me in the middle. Cain't win 'em all.(grin)

[Linked Image]

Everything was shiny where it were supposed to be and I've gots me a hunch,that I were pleasantly suplized.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Always wanted to try one of them MacaMillion stocks,to see what the fuss was there too. Fingered I could inlet it easily enough with a JackHammer,so I did. Been hearin' about them DeeBee Em's too. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Put on the HSS Finishing Bit and all is well.

[Linked Image]

I reckon it ain't anywhere near "fair",to shoot wares that actually EXIST...but it is funnier than fhuqk to give The Do NOTHING Gang opportunity to Whine.

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!...................

rph',

What in your "experience",wouldja' deem as "positives" in regards to the Salvage Tree Hunnert Whizzum? Throat,twist or COAL? Congratulations?!?

They are whopping pieces of fhuqking schit,from any/all angles. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.........................

rosco,

Holy Schit a 195 jump in a Weatherby,would impress Bob Beaman!

Tough way to do bidness,when TwistChow,ThroatChow or COALchow.

Happiness is connectin' all dots.................

JeffZero,

Factory Ammo will always do you the most favors,with your "pursuits". Congratulations?!?

Mebbe some day,it'll ship in velcro fastened parcels...so even someone as fhuqking STUPID as you could get inside. Don't "forget" to say sumptin' about scopes. Hint. Just sayin'.

Bless your heart.

Wow +P++!

Laughing!...............

Shefire,

Mebbe wax eloquent yet again,on the Sweet "Satisfactions" of plagiarizin' pics and how only someone as fhuqking STUPID as you,could miss 100% of the crux. Congratulations?!?

You poor poor(literally) STUPID Fhuqk.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

'bow,

You Whining CLUELESS Fhuqk,the high pitched nasal whine of STUPIDITY escaping tour trembling lips,is fhuqking HILARIOUS. Congratulations?!?

The only thing you "shoot" is your mouth and Imagination. Do NOT "forget" you reserve the right to find me "mistaken",but pardon wellllllll in advance,FACTS precluding same. Hint. Laughing!

Like YOU have even "seen" a 162 ELD?!? You sad sack Day Dreaming CLUELESS Kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

Bob,

I ain't even ever seened one of them Elkseses.(grin)

Don't go picking on 'bow...she's simply doing the BEST she can,with what incredibly fhuqking little she has to "work" with.

The Paper Hat Brigade NEVER disappoints in their sheer and utter DUMBFHUQKTITUDE.

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!...........................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."