I find it interesting how everyone thinks that only the bullet with the highest BC will kill anything at any range or even make it to the 1K line. Funny thing. Last time I went to the range to shoot I recall a bunch of old farts dressed like Buffalo Bill ringing gongs out to 1,000 yards with ease will wielding reproduction Sharps and Rolling Blocks. They were in big .45 and .50 calibers burping coal and launching re-formed wheel weights. "Steered" there by veneers, peeps and globes. Not an A-Max in the bunch or a MQ fixed Fhuquker to be seen. I wonder how that happened? But damned you will be if you don't sell everything you have and get what Twiggy is slinging because everything else will bounce of any game you shoot at. He's a real Jack O'C. Yes things have changed in the past fifteen years in booolits but damned if it don't take evolution of any living thing a hell of a lot longer to catch up.
People have been shooting at long ranges since the gun was created. It isn't anything new and Larry sure is chit doesn't have the market cornered on it. If the OP wan't some good advice on his question he will find someone on this site that isn't a complete jackass like Twig and send a PM. Or better yet, go to a different site entirely and pose the same question. Everyone knows not to come to this site because of Larry and the rest of his idiot followers. Good news is he is banned everywhere else and this is his last resort. Rick won't ban him here because he doesn't want to be responsible for his demise when his little world crumbles. Twiggy needs this place more than it needs him by far.