Sammo,

I'll feign my "surprise",that a 'heeler has a coupla legs up on you. Congratulations?!?

When that TRACT order arrives,do expound. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Fredrica,

Pardon my bein' fluent in the native tongue of my Country and don't miscalculate THAT understatement. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Holy Jeezus FHUQK...who in THE fhuqk placed a Yeti in "your" garage? That bitch is big enough to burn diesel and schit Pecker Poles...you "lucky" kchunt. NO "wonder" your Cock Fixations are soooooooooooooo deeply rooted. Pun be intended. Laughing!

Kudos on your life long Alfred E. Neuman fixation. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Slow day today and doubt I added much more than another 20 or so Victims to the GL3 1141S's Steelhead tally of 1000++++++. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Never really caught anything that big. LAUGHING!

PRETEND that you "could too".

Knocked THE Kreedmire back to 21.75"...mainly because I like round numbers(like you LOVE Round Ladies).

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Didn't actually have a .264" bore pilot,but improvised/adapted.

[Linked Image]

With the chop to 23.5",I gained 3fps and POA/POI remained static. Google it. At the 900yd line in 1/3 value wind(.5mil),I couldn't miss for an AICS mag load,shucking shells as fast as I could(NOBODY is better). Hint.

Whattya' "do" for a "living" again?!? LAUGHING!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Judlady,

I'm groovin' on your Hollie Hobby wares and "all" they "yield". Congratulations?!?

Don't "forget" to chime in,when you are able to "fill" the Barbie Cooler. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

Bob,

I'll shoot you some video from the day...if only because it were EPIC.(grin)

Just sayin'.....................

(Addendum: For yet another hat,with no ranch)

Sammo,

If only to grant opportunity for your Fantasy to collide with Reality,today were a rather superb foray and rest assured...my standards are quite a fhuqking bit HIGHER than your's. Hint. Laughing!

If only to your chagrin,I caught more Chrome in the single outing than you have/could/will in your "Life". Just saying. Hint. Laughing!

I've got it on good authority,that a certain beloved GL3 1141S had Victims at it's unrelenting mercy and though it defies "odds",them FACTS ain't "happenstance". Mainly because I do so daily. Hint. Just saying. Laughing!

"Trouble" is...I'm gonna repeat the unrivaled performance in the morning. Hint. Just saying. Laughing!

At least you "get" to read about it and gawk the pics...you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

LAUGHING!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."