I've not shot either of the new NotSo Poly Tipped Non-A-Max 162's...and gotta melt tips off a couple/few thousand more 162 A-Max,before I "fret" that transition.(grin)

Prolly got a trio of Montucky 7 Whizzum's in which they'd shine in,if only for starters,but would prolly haveta slum 'em in 7-08 and 7-08AI too,in the interest of R&D. A .670BC at 3100fps+,would slip conditions rather nicely and be tough not to love.

First (3) to the left are 7 Whizzum's. The 162ELD at 3100fps would get the MQ windshield to the 1350yd line on the nose and full value 10mph wind at the 2000yd line is a paltry 3.9 Mils and only 22.4 Mils on the erector. Would haveta peel the Reupold MK4 M1 10x MilDot off and go 10x MQ,just to begin to do it justice. 1810fps of impact velocity at the 1000yd line,prolly don't suck and every (1) mph of full value wind there,is less than a scant 5.5" nudge. Not a bad place to be.(grin)

[Linked Image]

Be curious to see if they'd stabilize in a 22" SALAMI 7-08 1-10" Liljee spout,like the A-Max do. Might could be intellesting,though I reckon I might even have some in greater RPM too,if only as a control measure.

[Linked Image]

The 180 ELD in a 700 based 280 or 280AI would likely shine nicely,as I'd want some more CC's,to drive the mass increase...if in fact the aero form is there to warrant the move. Same goes the 700 based 7mmRemMag blueprint,due like mannerisms,in relation to case length and COAL latitude.

Weather really simmered down today,as it had been gustin' 80mph+. Them Chinook rains beautified the roads and made gettin' around a pleasure. Purty nice day for a Cast & Blast and we got some licks in. Time to fire up a skillet and cook some backstrap. I schlepped The Baby BR all day and Sister cain't seem to get out of KHorn Mode.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Boolits prolly do matter,after all...no matter what The Paper Hat Brigade "thinks". Laughing!

35gr V-Max from Christmas Morning.

[Linked Image]

Never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't.(grin)

Hint...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."