Originally Posted by Big Stick

TheBitchingSniveler,

I getta kick outta how "real" your Imagination and Pretend are to you. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my great "surprise",that you are unable to keep pace,as per your always...you "lucky" kchunt. Be sure to pinpoint the numbers that were "too big",words that were "too long" or "too Technical" and I will happily shorten same,so as to grant you another chance to try.

Groovin' on your fhuqking Day DREAMING Delusions,that your Stupidity is somehow "offensive" to anyone but you,yet you are the only one oblivious to same. Stupidity is the "gift" that keeps on giving. Hint. Read that again. Now one more time. Just saying. Laughing!

Very GOOD call to yet again refrain all things The Rifle and continue your Vagina Monlogue Hissy Fit. Might I suggest holding your breath and stomping your itty-bitty feet,while threatening Imaginary Pretend Ignore as "vindication",of your version of "experience". Laughing!

Don't "forget" to follow around,like the heel nipping kchunt you are. Ooopsie!...too late. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

Little Buddy, I said I was sorry. I truly mean it. I know it is a sore spot for you that you came to the Kimber Montana, the SWFA SS, the high BC bullets, etc. years after I did. However, you never hear me object to your acting as though you are the Christopher Columbus of all things shooting. I always let you enjoy your time in the sun. Heck, until recent posts in this thread, most viewers of this forum don't know you were advocating the positives of the 257 Bee while others of us were shooting high BC 6.5s and .284s. Most people aren't aware that you were extolling the virtues of Leupold while some of us were cruising the optics frontier with the SS. The same can be said for those of us who were appreciating the utility of the Kimber Montana while you were still trying to avoid putting your eye out with a Red Rider.

I will say that even though you discovered the art of "cut/copy and paste", after me, so that you can redundantly retort, you have perfected it. See, I'm always full of compliments for you. I wish you well and hope you have a great day. Now go out and spend some primers, enjoy some trigger time and get off the couch my friend. Take a valium and carpe diem and stop letting all of these guys get under your skin.

Last edited by TheBigSky; 01/13/17. Reason: Corrected a spelling error.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ