Originally Posted by Big Stick

TheBitchingSniveler,

Tikka botches most everything and there's nothing redeeming in the CTR. Any/all mags that aren't AICS footprint,are a heavy concession,milk jugs suck and it is a Goat Fhuqk in general. Bang for the buck,it's a big can of suck.

Light done right,has no equal for Utility and trigger time trumps all(even calculatin'). Laughing!

First, happy new year Big Stick. Second, sorry I offended you and got you so upset. Third, I guess I should change my opinion, huh? I don't know why though as it does everything you and I both agree upon. Somehow you seem to have got the impression that, through my use of the English language, I suggested that all stated does not include trigger time/practice. I apologize, even though I don't know how that was derived from what I said. Of course reading your utilization of the same English language, I guess I could see how you could draw such false conclusions.

On another note my friend, you have really got to stop letting all of these guys live rent free in your head. Wow, do you ever get worked up over what other people opine or suggest. You really need to loosen the bone Wilma. Hang in there little buddy and be well.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ