I've got or shot every chambering cited and a fhuqk of a lot that ain't. Hint.

For setting up a Newb who doesn't load,the 6.5 Creed is far and away the most for the least. Nothing in a Factory Box begins to touch it for BC,Precision and modest recoil. Nothing.

600yds is fhuqking 1st Grade child's play,with an outta da' box Montucky Adirondack Creed' and Factory 140 ELD's at 2650fps. The Agg's are stupid,ES/SD trite,the pile driving ass apparent and the lack of recoil only adds greatness to the equation. The throat is right,the twist is right and COAL latitude is right as well...so all the Terminal Affects dots are connected,because one can simply have his way with projectiles.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I'm done with LW's,because I've broken too many sets and I'd simply default Reupold DD's with a 6x MQ for Utility Killing. The aforementioned Factory Fodder at the speed cited and zero'd at the 200yd line,will crush the 1050yd line on the reticle alone. Even with a "flat" mounting system,there's more than enough erector alone to reach wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy past the 1500yd line. Conjoined,a mile of reach is more than granted. Hint.

If he could miss a milk jug at the 600yd line ala MPAJ/Ruck with said platform,I'd be rather fhuqking impressed with his Dumbfhuqktitude.

Steer him towards the Sig Kilo LRF,score a coupla boxes of the ammo cited and he'd be blowing his own mind,3rd shot into the first box. Hint.

[Linked Image]

The prescribed .305 G7 BC is fhuqking money and as Factory Fodder goes,the schit is straight SINISTER.

Fhuqk the Fluff and cut to the gawwdamned chase with the GOOD schit. Handy/dandy HAMMERS ain't tough to swoon.

You've been led to water.

Hint.............................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."