Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Kaleb
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Calvin
Too funny. Ifubar is easily the most butthurt member of the campfire. Must lay awake at night obsessing over this stuff. Beat your dog when you get insulted on the internet?

Want a t-shirt? 20 bucks.

What a tool.

Watching a grown man, as Stick puts it; suck azz is just downright embarrassing, if it makes you happy you go girl.

No t-shirt for me thanks anyway.

How about some investment advice, same value as the t-shirt coming from you.

Years ago I had to deal with azzholes in order to make a living.
Now I no longer have too.
So I sure as hell am not going to do it here.

Just as it's fun to Watch Trump flush out the liberal pussies, it's fun to watch Stick flush out the ass kissers.

I don't like anyone in this thread and think you're a stupid sob....

Kaleb,
Thank you for your fine contribution to this thread.
You need to give Calvin a call and get your fan boy t-shirt and pom poms.
Also ask him for some better talking points.

Calling me stupid....... just sounds so simplistic and childish.
The sob part was good though.
But really you need to ramp it up, follow Sticks lead and add some color to the insults.... more entertaining that way.

So in the spirit of contributing to the discussion, let us know where you stand?

Do you believe as Stick does that the best use of a 264 mag. is to re-barrel to 257Wby and burn out multiple barrels with Barnes 100gr XLC's trying to make it perform at long range?

Stick thinks since he discovered the 6.5 creed. it's the greatest long range cartridge in existence. Does he realize it shoots the same projectiles as the 264 mag.?

Do you believe as Stick does that the 6.5 creed smokes the 300 Win at long range? and if so why?

Stick tells us the 223A.I. slinging 75 amax's with a .435 bc at 3100fps is the greatest ever and if we dont agree we are fools.

Yet the 270 will propel a 130gr BT with a .435bc to 3100fps yet it is garbage?

Kinda makes a thinking person scratch his head and think Hmmm.....
Something doesnt add up?

So thanks again for your contribution. I am looking forward to hearing your thoughts and seeing pic's of your long range guns.

Oh and Calvin,
The butthurt dog kicking comment is clever, but as usual you are 180 degrees wrong. Good try though.
You go girl, Stick would be proud. wink

Haha....I called you a stupid sob and you go on a long winded rant about stick.