URfubar,

You simply hit "The Jackpot",in your Incredible Fhuqking STUPIDITY and if you feel compelled to assign emotion to it,then you are welcome to that "satisfaction" too...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

257Wby/100XLC comeups are lonnngggggggg etched in stone and fairly magnificent,until one starts talkin' multiple zipcodes and then like all other Quarterbores,there are vastly superior bore sizes from which to extoll Atmospheric Slippage. I enjoy that you relish the fact,that you are a Clueless Window Licking DUMB Fhuqk,who "gets" to read about it all and "do" none of it. Laughing!

I'd never even "seen" a 6.5 until you started "telling" me about 'em. That is unless of course you count over a quarter of a century sufferin' same. To be clear and only for your Incredible STUPIDITY,that is a Subtle Understatement and I'm sure as fhuqk Sand Bagging. Hint. Laughing!

Don't "forget" to start by fhuqking yourself,simply because you WILL get more poozy with that approach. Hint. Just saying. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

DUMBow,

They list of things you could never do,is more than a touch glaring and a whole fhuqk of a lot hilarious in it's magnitude. Congratulations?!?

I simply asked,what someone as fhuqking STUPID as you,"does" for a "living" and am really "surprised" that the hilarity of same,is more than a touch embarrassing to you. Ain't it a fhuqking hoot,how Reality collides with your Fantasy? Hint. Just saying. Laughing!

You'll haveta pardon Puberty being rather kind to me and perhaps you'll have better "luck" "next" time? At "least" you've got the Sweet "Satisfaction" of them Homoerotic Fantasies of your's,that dance around inside your pointy head and dribble outta your tremblin' pouty lips. Re-Congratulations?!?

Groovin' on your countless Insecurities and "surprising" Full Fhuqking Retreat on ALL things The Rifle. Though in fairness,noone would know better than you,how "real" your Imagination and Pretend are to you. As an aside,when you "shoot" same,just how "loud" is it in that empty head of your's? I mean Ballpark decibels? Now you've finally got opportunity to speak in the first hand...you "lucky" kchunt. Laughing!

I'm ALL ears in your "version" of CBS and POA/POI correlations,as per your version of "knowledge","experience" and "results". Beings I'm on the ropes,spare no "details". As per always,I'm torn on which is gonna be fhuqking funnier,The Attempt,The Whine or The Excuses. Hint. Just saying. Laughing!

THANKS for "veneers" you Amazingly STUPID Fhuqk! Here's to the perpetual hilarity of you doing your BEST. Laughing!

Wow +P+++!!!

Bless your heart.

PS and by the way,I've seen me fish.

[Linked Image]

Never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't. "Luckily" for you...you "get" to read about it and look at the splendid pixels,if only because that is within your "means".

Hint.

Just saying.

Laughing!..................

Sheister,

It is rather fhuqking Fascinating,that Do NOTHING DUMB Fhuqks feel compelled to wield their sheer and utter CLUELESSNESS in sucha fashion.

Oblivious hilarity...never ain't not THE fhuqking funniest.(grin)

Don't go spookin' the hole,I'm on the ropes.

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!................

Joel,

Oh she spends all of her time Imagining and Pretending,while "living" vicariously. Then tries to "convince" herself that she "doesn't care". Funny [bleep]!

Mainly because it is the only "move" she's got.

Bless her heart.

Laughing!...............

'7man,

He ain't wrong and never has been.

Them facts do fhuqk The Do NOTHING Gang up,more than a smidge.(grin)

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!............

Salvage99,

I'd still happily purchase the video of you,TRYING to "sneak up" on a glass of fhuqking water...you poor poor(literally),STUPID Fhuqk.

What century was it,that you last went outside? Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!............

'inNH,

The RAR Kreedmire's are SERIOUS Sleepers.

Or so I've heard.(grin)

Always wanted to try a .264"!.................

'Blaster,

Nope.

She's quite a fhuqking bit,more STUPID than that.

Bless her heart.

Laughing!...............

Fredrica,

You are sooooooooo fhuqking far behind...you cain't even see the dust. Congratulations?!?

Use as much Imagination and Pretend as deem requisite,to lie to yourself and aloud,if only because it's the only "moves" you've got.

I've never even heard of a 308,in either bore sizing or chambering. You couldn't pack them spent primers,in your Soccer Mom Bitch Mobile and I fhuqking hate the chambering. To be clear and only for your Incredible STUPIDITY,that is a Subtle Understatement and I'm sure as fhuqk Sand Bagging. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

What is it that you "do" for a "living" again,that precludes you from obtaining(that means "get")your first good 22LR? Spare no "details". LAUGHING!

Here's to you doing your best and the copious hilarity obliviously quantified by your rampant Delusions. As an aside,didja' ever get them "tricky" Mils and MOA's sorted out?!? Laughing!

Bless your heart,you AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk.

Laughing!............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."