Boolits matter wayyyyyyyyyy more than headstamps. HINT.

If only for conversation and context.

The 6.5 Creed 143 Factory Fodder at 2700fps,zeroed at the 200yd line,do thusly at the 600yd line in 10mph full value atmospherics. Drop = 75",drift = 23",impact velocity = 1888fps and "energy" = 1132ft lbs.

A 300Winny squirting a 180NPT at 3100 fps,zeroed at the 200yd line,do thusly at the 600yd line in 10mph full value atmospherics. Drop = 70",drift = 36",impact velocity = 1710fps and "energy" = 1168ft lbs.

LOTSA folks think the 180NPT at 300Winny launch speeds is THE Grail,but I'd be quick to take the reduction in recoil,noise,wind drift and increase in impact velocity,conjoined with a shorter/lighter better handling parcel,as well as a minimum of (1) extry poke in the magazine...and that's not even making mention of the FACT that the Creed' would get shot a fhuqk of a LOT more in practice.

Just sayin'.

Hint.

Killing ain't difficult.

Re-hint.

(addendum)

Feel free to cite the headstamp,that is "exempt" from projectiles having a greater affect,than it's relative Brasstitude. Don't "forget",there ain't much I do not shoot. Hint.

Keeping the rifle handy/dandy and friendly,do countless favors that are tough to quantify,until one substitutes headstamps in exchange. Doubly so,when Factory Fodder is so incredibly SPECTACULAR. Hint.

Just what would YOU "suggest" for a non-reloader,to connect something so amazingly simplistic as a 600yd dot? Lay out the rifle,mounts/rings,glass and Factory Fodder,it's zero,amount of practice and conjoin same with your version of Terminal Affects.

I don't "encourage" anything other than proficiency,boolit selection and adhering one's relative abilities.

Hint.