Fredrica,

Typically,just how many times do you come out of the closet on a given day? I'm not talking one of your "Special Days",when Beer goes on Sale in the AM and you can slur early...but just on the average? Congratulations?!?

In no particular order of your Homo Erotic Fantasies and unrivaled Man Crush,I did very much enjoy "peak" and "buy",nearly as much as the notion you could input 73MOA into anything. "Luckily" for you,Imagination and Pretend are priced within your "means"...you "lucky" kchunt. Laughing!

Have only shot the newest Kreedmire twice on paper and that upon different days,as I grabbed an initial zero and went to laying moly down and compiling comeups. The 2nd 100yd trio was fair to middlin',given the conditions and formed the basis of LR extrapolations. Google it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Got sidetracked all day dredging Chrome and Outlandish Victims,so returned to the fray a touch late.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Anywhoo...the Kreedmire didn't seem anywhere near fhuqking "fair",launchin' 147 ELD's(Google 'em) at 2735fps,so I figured I'd de-tune 'er,to give Cross-eyed Drooling DUMB Fhuqks such as yourself,a "chance". Laughing!

Try To Keep Pace

Now you can say you've "seen" Alpha brass and a 147 ELD,you "lucky" kchunt. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

I'd mention that said rifle zero'd at the 200yd line,fed same ammo in AICS mags ala 147 ELD smooches(Google it),with a 1.85" sight height(shimmed 40MOA 'Horns) and a 10x Fixed Fhuqker in a Milford Level altitude,"only" gets to the 1700yd line with a 73MOA ele. Just saying. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart and your BEST...never ain't not fhuqking HILARIOUS!

Wow +P++!

Laughing!...............

Judlady,

I enjoy your Imagination and Pretend,ALMOST as much as you do...though for very different reasons. Congratulations?!?

Take a picture of where a GOOD Hooktender makes a good "living". LAUGHING!

How many times a day do you get slapped up your pointy head,for getting The French Fry Count wrong,in Happy Meals?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

Inman,

That is sooooooooo fhuqking WEAK,that it rates it's own Thread. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

URfubar,

You be CERTAIN to tell yourself,that which you most NEED to hear. congratulations?!?

What didja' ALMOST "do" today...you "lucky" kchunt?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

Do you "think" that Fredrica's Homo Erotic tendencies ain't REAL? Even she KNOWS that truth.

Bless her heart.

Laughing!................

Sammo,

Didja' spend that Pooch Loot already? Congratulations?!?

You "hard chargers" REALLY "get after it"!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."