Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Bea175: I could care less what media outlet you are posting for!
I would much rather know what you think of john mcCain.
Nowhere in your original posting can I discern what you think of the aging and ailing and mentally unstable john mcCain!
Why?
I am not trying to steal your thread as I am perfectly capable of starting my own but your post title touches on an important topic - and that is what in the hell is wrong with john mcCain!
And again YOU make no mention of your opinion/observations/conjecture!
I will make my opinion/observations/conjecture known to you - I think john mcCain is mentally deficient and getting worse!
I think he is an ego-maniac and is bitter about his inability to attain the Presidency and his mental issues are causing him to attack the leader of his own party.
WTF?
And he has been back stabbing the Republican Party and traditional valued Americans who vote Republican for over a decade now!
I say john mcCain GO TO HELL and STAY THERE!
john mcCain proves his inability for rational thought when he defends those in the liberal media who repeatedly go out of their way to tell lies about Donald J. Trump and make up rabid like lies and "fake stories" about Donald J. Trump!
I mean it when I ask WHAT is wrong with john mcCain?
Two moths ago two friends and I were discussing WHO in the Republican Party would be the first to stab the newly elected Republican President in the back - our answers were unanimous "john mcCain"!
We were proven correct - and that's sad in a way.
Again I could give a rats ass less about what "liberty" says about anything - I reject 99% of all media's opinions outright.
I do care what like minded fellows of mine think though - if you would care to expound - like I have/do I would appreciate it.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

GB1

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer
"new world order" used multiple times

????????

Accuse the enemy of what you plan...

Yep, seen this often in the past, you'd think they woould change their tactics by now.

As an aside note: When seeing McCain on TV, it appears that the left side of his face is getting larger and more misshapen.
Makes me wonder if his cancer is coming back. Maybe in his brain?
Just wondering...

bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Bea175: I could care less what media outlet you are posting for!
I would much rather know what you think of john mcCain.
Nowhere in your original posting can I discern what you think of the aging and ailing and mentally unstable john mcCain!
Why?
I am not trying to steal your thread as I am perfectly capable of starting my own but your post title touches on an important topic - and that is what in the hell is wrong with john mcCain!
And again YOU make no mention of your opinion/observations/conjecture!
I will make my opinion/observations/conjecture known to you - I think john mcCain is mentally deficient and getting worse!
I think he is an ego-maniac and is bitter about his inability to attain the Presidency and his mental issues are causing him to attack the leader of his own party.
WTF?
And he has been back stabbing the Republican Party and traditional valued Americans who vote Republican for over a decade now!
I say john mcCain GO TO HELL and STAY THERE!
john mcCain proves his inability for rational thought when he defends those in the liberal media who repeatedly go out of their way to tell lies about Donald J. Trump and make up rabid like lies and "fake stories" about Donald J. Trump!
I mean it when I ask WHAT is wrong with john mcCain?
Two moths ago two friends and I were discussing WHO in the Republican Party would be the first to stab the newly elected Republican President in the back - our answers were unanimous "john mcCain"!
We were proven correct - and that's sad in a way.
Again I could give a rats ass less about what "liberty" says about anything - I reject 99% of all media's opinions outright.
I do care what like minded fellows of mine think though - if you would care to expound - like I have/do I would appreciate it.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

If McCain dies today I would buy you a drink.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by hatari
This is an institutional attempt and derailing Trump AND the GOP.

I don't know about that last part. McCain is much more brazen than the rest for sure, but I think the obvious direction of his loyalties is something common to the whole establishment, GOP included.

That's why we'll continue to see the legislative branch, which they have even tighter control of than they have in a while, shuffle their feet and soft peddle the agenda that got Trump... and them... elected.

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
McCain has an ego that is out of control. Trumps argument with the media is their continuation of false stories. Its perfectly fine if the media takes on a politician with substantive data or an issue, but continually using false facts to make a case is antithetical to any issue.
The media is displaying a "new normal" that many of us who follow daily news have not seen before.

McCain & Todd both know the difference full well and are playing the same shell game they always do in an attempt to distract from their cabal.

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
So glad to know freedom doesnt need an honest press. I guess dictatorships do?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Almost watched MTP today, glad I didn't

Chuck Todd is starting to remind me more and more of bill Maher

Just a place for a good backhand bitch slap to,land

Wouldn't pizz on McCain if he were on fire

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Rush will be on with Chris Wallace today. May be good.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
McCain might as well change his party to dhimmicrat. He thinks like them, hates America like them, and votes with them

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Benedict Arnold was once thought of as a hero..

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
McCain is a disgusting husk of a former man. To side with the fascist,intolerant, Christian hating liberal propaganda machine is perverted. He is a globalist, an elite, part of the deep state that hates America and normal Americans.

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
McCain clearly stated that he wasn't saying the Trump was doing that but that it was a general statement. A step back from what the msm says about it.

Retired cat herder.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Yeah, he was too gutless to say Trumps name. The coward used innuendo.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just sent McConnell a email. Time to tell McCain to shut up. He's undermining a R president. Old Mitch can remove him from his committee assignments. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
There is nothing "free" about a press that is biased and dishonest as proven.

"We are building a dictatorship of relativism which recoqnizes nothing as definitive and whose ultimate goal consists solely of ones own self ego and desires."Cardinal Rathzinger
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
McCain uses his military service the way some Christians use their faith. Phuqck that guy.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
John is just clarifying his status as a swamp creature. Sad.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
McCain is so full of double talk and innuendo you can't understand him. Trump is the very epitome of clarity.

McCain would have endorsed a third term for Obama if he thought THEY could have gotten away with it...the way he laid down for Obama in 2008 was disgusting. He's part of the "swamp" that needs draining...new world order believer.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Rush will be on with Chris Wallace today. May be good.

Starts in 5 minutes.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
McCain might as well change his party to dhimmicrat.

Not true. He is much more useful to the globalists as a Republican. Like Lindsay & Olympia the media can interview them and say, "see reasonable Republicans think this way too!"

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (10Glocks, 160user, 01Foreman400, 06hunter59, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 73 invisible), 2,465 guests, and 1,141 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,701
Posts18,513,757
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.