Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
M
MagMarc Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
To the hooked up guys around the commonwealth who's it gonna be from each side?

I don't like Ed in the primary but will be behind whoever the Republicans nominate.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Gillespie vs Northam.

Stewart is running as a spoiler and that's all he is. Expect that same D-backed "L" [bleep] to run again.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
M
MagMarc Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by 4ager
Expect that same D-backed "L" [bleep] to run again.

I hope not, Sarvis is a joke that won't go away!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He won't go away as long as he can keep running. While he did not impact the last Governor's race, he damned sure was responsible for Warner keeping his seat against Gillespie.

As it is, Gillespie vs Northam in 2017 for the Governorship, and Wittman vs Kaine for Senate in 2018.

Bryce Reeves is a good one for the Rs for LtGov. I've not heard much about the D possibles yet, but the Rs have very strong candidates this time.

AG is important. The Rs have to knock Herring out of that slot.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
M
MagMarc Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Herring must go!

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Rs have done a piss-poor job (thank you, Cuccinelli and the GOPe Falwell bunch) of fielding candidates recently.

Obenshain is likely to run for AG again. Probably the best bet the Rs have there.

Gillespie is an uninspiring SOB, and a carpetbagger. He's fortunate that Northam, while a Virginian and a nice guy, is boring as Hell and looks/acts like Don Knotts.

M
MagMarc Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
The 2013 election pitted the biggest azzholes each side could find against each other. The bigger azzhole won.

I like Stewart in the primary, he has energy.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
How do you feel about Gillespie vs Northam ?

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MagMarc
The 2013 election pitted the biggest azzholes each side could find against each other. The bigger azzhole won.

I like Stewart in the primary, he has energy.

Stewart is a 360 degree revolving [bleep]. If the GOP wants Northam to win, Stewart is the way to get that.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Raeford
How do you feel about Gillespie vs Northam ?

It's going to be close. Gillespie is a douche, and a carpetbagger, who inspires no one. Northam is Barney Fife, but a genuinely nice guy and a native Virginian.

Wittman would have smoked Northam, but Gillespie has too much pull within the GOPe and Wittman sees Kaine as vulnerable (rightly so).

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
MG is content to stay put for now I suppose?

FJB & FJT
M
MagMarc Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Remember when we had real Southern Democrats in state politics, now it's march of the leftys.

M
MagMarc Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M

Morgan for Senate! The few leftys in the 9th are demanding a town hall with him. If he has it I'm going to support him.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
MG needs to stay put for a while, then run for Governor in 2021. He's not going to have the $$ to take out Warner in 2022, but Gillespie could after being Governor and MG slides in to RVA after that.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Remember when we had real Southern Democrats in state politics, now it's march of the leftys.

There are damned few conservative Ds left, and those that hang on in the GA have nowhere near the pull to run for the higher offices due to the leftists in VA Beach and NotVa.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Morgan for Senate! The few leftys in the 9th are demanding a town hall with him. If he has it I'm going to support him.

We'll tag team it. wink

FJB & FJT
M
MagMarc Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M

We'll tag team it. wink

I thought you might like to go wink
I've spoken to Morgan on more than one occasion and he's one of us.

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Once I sell and move I fear that Virginia will be lost forever. Worth noting I did all I could for the great Commonwealth!!

I do, however promise to sell my house only to a Trump supporter!! wink

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

M
MagMarc Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by byc
Once I sell and move I fear that Virginia will be lost forever. Worth noting I did all I could for the great Commonwealth!!

You need to stay, NOVA needs all the good guys it can get!

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by byc

How about if we secede: Commonwealth of Southwest Virginia.
Some pretty places to move to down this way. wink

FJB & FJT
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

730 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 16gage, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 16Racing, 67 invisible), 2,845 guests, and 1,376 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,844
Posts18,478,277
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.