Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
here are the two questions.

Actually I think Sessions is going to be OK

----------------------

SEN. AL FRANKEN: "If there was any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this (2016) campaign, what would you do?," the Minnesota Democrat asked.
SESSIONS: "I'm not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians."
DATE: January 10
--------------------------

SEN. PATRICK J. LEAHY: Several of the President-elect's nominees or senior advisers have Russian ties. Have you been in contact with anyone connected to any part of the Russian government about the 2016 election, either before or after election day?" the Vermont Democrat asked in a questionnaire.
SESSIONS: No.

Last edited by KFWA; 03/01/17.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by KFWA
here are the two questions.

Actually I think Sessions is going to be OK

----------------------

SEN. AL FRANKEN: "If there was any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this (2016) campaign, what would you do?," the Minnesota Democrat asked.
SESSIONS: "I'm not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians."
DATE: January 10
--------------------------

SEN. PATRICK J. LEAHY: Several of the President-elect's nominees or senior advisers have Russian ties. Have you been in contact with anyone connected to any part of the Russian government about the 2016 election, either before or after election day?" the Vermont Democrat asked in a questionnaire.
SESSIONS: No.

Exactly,

both questions directly related to the campaign, and his visits with Russian and other ambassadors were in regards to his subcommittee work.

Again, Pelosi and the rest of the bitches can FOAD.

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
How so very convenient for the leak to come out a day after what was a great speech and is all the buzz.

Staged to the max!!

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by KFWA
I never met with any Russian officials to discuss issues of the campaign

I hope that is as far as it goes.
t be
I don't want to lose Sessions as AG

This deal ain't hard to figure out. Session's answer was a calculated move on his part.... and a smart one.

If he answered with complete candor in the hearings, he would not be confirmed. If you are explaining, you are losing.

Better to fight from your position as A G than as a Nominee.

He can simply refuse to appoint a S P and wait on the Dems to attack someone else.

We will see four years of this.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dave_in_WV
When Bill Clinton met with Loretta Lynch with no one watching and talked about "grand children" the media gave it just enough attention to cover it's azz. Pelosi sure was mute then!

as a side note to that

Some people may not realize this but because of that meeting and the fallout from critics, Lynch said she would not discuss the investigation with Comey.

Because of that, Comey made the decision on his own to release the notice to congress that he was reopening the case due to Wieners laptop.

As I understand it, Lynch would have normally had a say on whether Comey should have released it (and protocol would have normally prevented him from doing so).

If you believe that played a role in Hillary losing the election - I don't believe it did, but some do, then one can argue that Bill Clinton cost Hillary the election

Last edited by KFWA; 03/01/17.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Republicans just don't get it. The lib's and their allies in the media play for blood.

I'm better when I move.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The problem is that the snowflakes will believe it, true or not. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by curdog4570
We will see four years of this.

Hopefully 8.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by byc
How so very convenient for the leak to come out a day after what was a great speech and is all the buzz.

Staged to the max!!

Time to start firing and prosecuting the leakers.

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Plus this is just a warmup lap for the real prize. Especially, with Obama saying he is on his way back.

It's on and will never end!!

Go Nats!!!!

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MagMarc
Originally Posted by byc

Staged to the max!!

Time to start killing the enemies of freedom, and our country.

It's coming.

Soon.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
It's certainly interesting to observe the selective indignation at play.

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This whole Democrat Russian charade unbelievably parallels Dr. Strangelove, is quite humorous.

" Am I to understand, the Russian ambassador is to be admitted entrance to the War Room.? Are you aware of what a serious breach of security that would be, he'll see Everything. He'll see the Big Board.! "

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
They need to hold their ground on this one. He was doing his job when he met with them. Plus, I don't even think he had any official capacity in the campaign anyway.

I think they screwed up with Flynn. They should have told the Dems and the MSM to shove it.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
[Linked Image]

CASE CLOSED!

Last edited by steve4102; 03/01/17.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MagMarc

Time to fire every single holdover that Trump can legally fire and start fresh.

Let God sort them out.

I'm better when I move.
KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
they have to find those leakers and shut them down

Sessions should be on the warpath right now.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
That news article was the first one I read this morning when I turned on the computer... Pelosi was calling for his resignation...For Lying To Congress wink

IIRC, didn't their candidate for PRESIDENT also get caught lying??? Not only to congress but the FBI??? IIRC, their candidate readily admitted to destruction of evidence that was under subpoena, because HER lawyers deemed it irrelevant to the case...

Trump needs to follow up on one of the last campaign promises he made...appoint a special prosecutor to look into pursuing charges...justice for ALL...

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
. . . . Islamic governments funded as much as 20% of Hillary Clinton's campaign (The Saudi Government in particular)

. . . . Tell me again about Russian involvement in the election.

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Schumer (glasses and all) is now press conference babbling on and on calling for Sessions to resign.

Can someone please drive over to the Hill and smack him down. PLEASE!! Gunsmoke style!!

Update...Now Pelosi is about to hold yet another press conference. Guess this will go on all day. Who's next…Franken? Obama!?

Last edited by byc; 03/02/17.

Go Nats!!!!

Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

578 members (06hunter59, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 1234, 01Foreman400, 10ring1, 62 invisible), 2,478 guests, and 1,225 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,590
Posts18,492,128
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.