Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 47 1 2 3 4 5 46 47
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by R_H_Clark
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
I would much rather see the sale and distribution of weed, meth, pills, or opiates made a capital offense with summary execution upon conviction.

You can't successfully fight a war without killing a few folks!

Fine with me, but shoot all the tobacco users, and alcohol drinkers right along with them. Might as well make church attendance mandatory as well if you really want to get the country in shape.

While we're at it, lets nix Sugar.! Nip that Diabetes in the bud..

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm no fan nor supporter of marijuana in any form.

But, even I have to agree that this seems to be a 10th Amendment thing.

Feds out. State's in.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Calvin
Am I the only one getting sick of smelling all the potheads walking around?

Nope, smells like skunk ass.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Marijuana takes away motivation; plenty of that in America now.

Yep, just what we need, an even dimmer and lazier population.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 12344mag

There ya go.......

Not to mention the unemployability of one on drugs.

Unemployable = no job, no job = unemployment, welfare, and more propensity to get involved in crime to make ends meet.

Damn good road to head down.

Wait a minute, Obama smoked week and he held a good job for 8 years grin

Attached Images
barack_obama_smoking_weed.jpg (37.59 KB, 29 downloads)
IC B2

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
It seems our illustrious prime minister is for legalization so we no doubt will see it sooner rather than later. The next generation (i.e. my kids generation) is mostly for it so it is likely coming, whether I like it or not.
Now, what is acceptable for me to be around is another matter, and an individual choice.
I personally have seen too many people's future "puffed" away to make me believe it is victimless. Those same people may have ultimately ended up on the same self-destructive path without it, perhaps. Smoked it a bit between childhood and becoming an adult (i.e. 17-19) but lost interest soon enough when I started to grow up.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Calvin
Am I the only one getting sick of smelling all the potheads walking around?

No you are not. I am currently moving because of it. Selling the home and business. I live 3 miles from Seafire and we are in full agreement about what pot does to society.

F potheads and growers, they serve zero useful purpose in society.

LOL
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
If pot is causing you to move and is ruining Seafires life I suggest it's not pot but the way Oregon and your town are handling it. It's legal here and hasn't caused any problems for us locally. We are a bit isolated being on an island but the local pot shop usually has more senior citizens than anyone else. It's located close to the golf course/country club which is 98% old people and those greatest generation folks like the wacky tabacky. Anyone that doesn't believe in therapeutic affects of pot is ignorant and easily ignored. If they're that f'ing stupid they don't get an audience to listen to their ignorance.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I went skiing with my daughter a couple weeks back. Every time we'd take the tram to the top of the mountain the tram reeked of weed. And it wasn't some high school or college kid, it would be some guy in his late 30's or 40's that was a decade or two past growing out of the stoner phase of his life.

My wife works in the legal system and my wife works in the emergency room. There is no bigger lie than private consumption of drugs being a victimless crime. Between the effects to friends and family members, to medical and legal services that have to clean up the mess of these peoples lives I'd venture to say the majority of money spent on social services is directly related to drug abuse.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
The big problem around, like everywhere else, isn't the pot smoker it's the drunks and lushes. I worked EMS and ER trauma and can't remember a single call that involved marijuana exclusively. Alcohol is far and away a much bigger problem for families, individuals and society.

Anyone that says alcohol is a victimless activity is a fool. It's by far the most prevalent factor and the biggest thorn in the legal system and medical system. Alcohol's cost to society in money and lives outpaces all drugs combined.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
I've never heard of rehab for weed, it's not the gateway drug the Reagan's claimed...Nancy just needed something to keep her away from the horology section.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Honestly, if everyone using Opioids was smoking pot instead, society as a whole would be a lot better. The addiction factor alone drastically increases crime,not even counting the health effects.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
I've never heard of rehab for weed, it's not the gateway drug the Reagan's claimed...Nancy just needed something to keep her away from the horology section.

Me either. Nor have I heard of ANYONE dying from quitting pot or "overdosing" on weed. Never heard of anyone getting delirium tremors from quitting pot or requiring hospitalization because of quitting. I NEVER responded, in all the years as a FF/EMT, to a single marijuana overdose. Alcohol, coke, lots of heroin and lots of sugar overdoses, plenty of prescription overdoses, tricyclic anti-depressants and paint huffers but not one marijuana OD....EVER! Shoots to hell the bullshit hype the anti-freedom, alcohol lovers try to ignorantly argue as it regards pot. Not one f'ing pot overdose EVER!! Think about that....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Too often it's the same folks that blame marijuana for folks ills, that take exception to others blaming guns for societal problems.

To paraphrase James Carville....It's the people, stupid.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Smoking pot is another of the victimless crimes, unless you live near people smoking it. I sincerely hope the pot apologists here get to deal with it like Seafire and I have.

Not a gateway drug you say? Wow. Won't even touch that one. You are seriously deluded if you think the pot smoking lifestyle doesn't have serious and long term baggage attached to it.

The sheit is nasty, plain and simple. It's a cancer on decent society.

LOL
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
[quote=MadMooner]Too often it's the same folks that blame marijuana for folks ills, that take exception to others blaming guns for societal problems.[quote]

I know! Their hypocrisy is not just blind stupidity, it's dangerous and counterproductive to the goal of freedom under the Constitution. F'ck the idiots.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A permanent form of altering the mind would be a lobotomy. Just saying.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Too often it's the same folks that blame marijuana for folks ills, that take exception to others blaming guns for societal problems.

To paraphrase James Carville....It's the people, stupid.

X2
Pretty much the same attitude as the gun haters that think they will just outlaw guns and get rid of them. You can't get rid of pot anymore than you can get rid of guns.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
If it saves just one life.....

Big government, anti-Constitution imbeciles that need laws to keep them safe make me sick.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Smoking pot is another of the victimless crimes, unless you live near people smoking it. I sincerely hope the pot apologists here get to deal with it like Seafire and I have.

Not a gateway drug you say? Wow. Won't even touch that one. You are seriously deluded if you think the pot smoking lifestyle doesn't have serious and long term baggage attached to it.

The sheit is nasty, plain and simple. It's a cancer on decent society.

Obesity is a far greater issue.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Page 3 of 47 1 2 3 4 5 46 47

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

546 members (260madman, 10gaugemag, 257 roberts, 19rabbit52, 204guy, 2500HD, 59 invisible), 2,280 guests, and 1,303 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,502
Posts18,509,209
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.