Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 47 1 2 3 4 5 6 46 47
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Smoking pot is another of the victimless crimes, unless you live near people smoking it. I sincerely hope the pot apologists here get to deal with it like Seafire and I have.

Not a gateway drug you say? Wow. Won't even touch that one. You are seriously deluded if you think the pot smoking lifestyle doesn't have serious and long term baggage attached to it.

The sheit is nasty, plain and simple. It's a cancer on decent society.

I smoked it for 10 years,about an ounce a week. I worked 6 days a week and didn't take any other drugs,including alcohol,or tobacco.I quit and haven't smoked any in 19 years. I didn't quit because it was destroying my life though. I quit because I didn't want to lie about it and I didn't want to be judged by people who didn't smoke it.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I realize I'm debating pot use with children of the 60's. I won't hold my breath for a wave of support for my position. LOL.

Toke out bruthas!

LOL
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
My take on weed:

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I realize I'm debating pot use with children of the 60's. I won't hold my breath for a wave of support for my position. LOL.

Toke out bruthas!

WTF? You think I'm an old man?

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Pot makes you stupid and lazy. Perfect for growing the number of Democrat voters.
About the only thing I can say positive about weed is, a stoned person is less annoying than a drunk.
Legalize weed, but require a piss test for welfare-state beneficiaries.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by R_H_Clark

I smoked it for 10 years,about an ounce a week.

Damn!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Smoking pot is another of the victimless crimes, unless you live near people smoking it. I sincerely hope the pot apologists here get to deal with it like Seafire and I have.

Not a gateway drug you say? Wow. Won't even touch that one. You are seriously deluded if you think the pot smoking lifestyle doesn't have serious and long term baggage attached to it.

The sheit is nasty, plain and simple. It's a cancer on decent society.

There are morons that smoke weed, and morons that drink too...guess what ?, they were morons before they consumed anything in their bodies. Some drugs including alcohol are addictive and destroy lives, even kill people...but much of the studies done on weed today include many positive attributes to helping cancer victims and other diseases.

The false information handed out to the public for years has been proven false by doctors and studies, most of our medicines today come from natural derivatives...found in nature. Sure there are azzwipes claiming med cards for getting stoned, of course the medical system is abused in legal states...but that's happened for years with legal prescriptions and booze for decades, and nobody gives a flying chit.

If it's legal I don't care what anybody does with their time or hobbies, it's none of my concern...freedom is what we all strive.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

Toke out bruthas!

I'm just telling you that do nothing drugs heads,smoking pot and doing anything else they can get a hold of are what they are because of their raising more than because of their pot use.

I knew lots of upstanding people in the community including professionals who would smoke a little pot in the evening to relax,just like someone would take a drink. The difference between that and smoking or drinking all day to escape life is the person more than the drug.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by SamOlson

Damn!

Yea, it was $100 an ounce back then and I hear not nearly as powerful as what is sold today.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Damn!

No kidding. Somewhere there's a plaque in Cartel land commemorating the sudden disappearance of one of their best customers... grin

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Toke out bruthas!

I'm just telling you that do nothing drugs heads,smoking pot and doing anything else they can get a hold of are what they are because of their raising more than because of their pot use.

I knew lots of upstanding people in the community including professionals who would smoke a little pot in the evening to relax,just like someone would take a drink. The difference between that and smoking or drinking all day to escape life is the person more than the drug.

I agree, know many professionals with familys and happy lives..solid members of the community that partake, it's their life and it's better than booze.

And I wasn't kidding about Obama, hate him or not he was an admitted smoker than gained a higher position in life than anyone on the forum.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Take a look at Oregon's "drug problem". They've got Rampant Heroin and Opioid abuse, I doubt much of Portland's problems stem from "potheads".

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Does anyone really think pot being illegal keeps anyone from getting it? I have never bought any but would bet large sums of money that I could get some in 30 minutes or less. If you can not keep people from getting it, all you are doing is funding drug gangs by keeping it illegal. Make it legal and tax it, just like alcohol.

Some mornings, it just does not feel worth it to chew through the straps!~
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444

Damn!

No kidding. Somewhere there's a plaque in Cartel land commemorating the sudden disappearance of one of their best customers... grin

That's funny guys,but don't forget I haven't smoked any at all in 19 years. I just told that about myself to show that I might know a little bit about what pot use does to people.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I for one am 100% for medical
But I am Against the idiots that just want to escape their so called problems and then get on welfare because they can not get a job smokin the crap.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by funshooter
But I am Against the idiots that just want to escape their so called problems and then get on welfare because they can not get a job smokin the crap.

Oh surely you jest. Pot smokers are very productive citizens!

LOL
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Ain't no way around the fact dope smells like shat.

Which is why dopers are their own worst enemy, legalization-wise.

Be much more likely to be accepted in society, did they exercise a little more hygiene.

But ya can't effectively criminalize that, unfortunately.

Legalize dope, but under the same restrictions as alky.

Can't walk down the street dopin everbody else out, less there's a special zone, with signage, hopefully.

Dope in your house. I got no answer yet for apartments, but am leanin towards not, cause that'd inspire dopers to get single family.

Can't dope in your car.

Make the stuff much more accepted if ya did that.

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G

What about all the fat fuggers who can't get a job because of McDonald's? Where do they fit in?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Some can handle smoking weed, most can not. I worked a lot men in my life and most of the weed smokers needed fired the first day. I did not have that option. Hard to document enough to get them fired where I worked, but most transferred after a while. They did not seem to like me very much. I did have a couple that could smoke after work hours and come to work the next day and do a good job, but they were in the minority. The others were lazy and usually trying to sneak a smoke in during work hours. You could smell them after a bathroom break, and their actions were screwed up too. I don't think it is a good idea to legalize recreational weed without an easy way to test for being stoned during the work hour. If legal, nighttime use would show up, unless company policy had a no tolerance at any time. Would make it harder to enforce and I figure in time the policy would change leaving stoned workers building things and getting hurt on the job. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

Make it legal to anyone and sell it like cigarettes. Take all those welfare druggies and put them on pot farms working growing it. Give them work bonuses in product and you will likely have more applicants than you can handle.They will pay for their own keep and even make a profit for the state. Sell it to other countries and you could likely wipe out unemployment altogether.

Page 4 of 47 1 2 3 4 5 6 46 47

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

607 members (06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 56 invisible), 2,605 guests, and 1,265 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,517
Posts18,509,595
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.