Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 16 of 47 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 46 47
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Recreational drug use guns including MJ semi-auto has no place in our society. It is of no value.

Being a cop I would think you could see the problem with drug abuse. Guess not??

Look campfire, you all can do whatever you want, make me a look like a jerk, whatever, I don't care. I am against drugs in every way, always will be, do not condone their abuse, would welcome MJ as medicinal but see no value to society in getting high. End of discussion.

The pot apologists now have the floor.

LOL

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

There are quite a few anti-freedom fighters that have obviously suffered some serious ass rape at the hands of crazed negroes high on pot.

grin grin grin

Love your style

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yeah, pot smoking is great until it isn't, then you'll want something done, or you'll fire them.

Just yesterday a 15 year old kid got run over and killed by a drug addict here in my small town. I guess since it's just one person and a very small percentage of the overall number of people, his parents should be ok with it since the drug addict has rights to his personal freedoms.
Absolutely not. What part of anyone's argument leads you to believe that or post it except as a straw man to be knocked down?

IF this person was high on pot at the time then they should be prosecuted the same as someone under the affects of alcohol or someone distracted by texting for that matter.

Freedom carries with it the express condition of responsibility.

I have a gun. It is my freedom to own it. However, if I randomly fire it in a populated area and hurt or kill someone I would fully expect to have my freedom abrogated due to my complete irresponsibility toward my fellow citizens.

I have a car. It is my freedom to drive it at lethal speeds (30 mph is a lethal speed to a pedestrian) on public highways but it is my express responsibility to do so in a safe manner. If I am impaired in its use by alcohol, pot or even legally prescribed medication it is my responsibility to not drive that vehicle or face penalties for my irresponsibility.

We get it. You hate pot and anyone who smokes pot. That is your right to believe that. You can hate .270's and those who own one as well if you want, that's your right. But please quit trying to come up with examples to prove pot is the one and only pernicious substance or behavior in our society, that only degrades by association any plausible arguments you might have.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
For the record, you could completely discredit me but that wouldn't change the drug argument. Recreational drug use including MJ has no place in our society. It is of no value.

So....alcohol should be banned too?

X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
The problem with your ultimatum, which I see for what it is, fuel for a fight, is that your intent seems to be to defend drug users or discredit me so my position can be discounted. For the record, you could completely discredit me but that wouldn't change the drug argument. Recreational drug use including MJ has no place in our society. It is of no value.

Of course there's no toxicology report (yet) to back up my assertion that the guy is a drug addict. But there was heroine in the car. His driving pretty much speaks for itself, but you are free to draw your own conclusions. We see it all the time here.

http://ktvl.com/news/local/grants-pass-high-school-sophomore-killed-after-hit-by-car

http://www.kdrv.com/story/34724782/grants-pass-student-killed-in-accident-friday-morning

So is it legal to drive while high on heroin where you are?

You say MJ has no place in our society and is of no value. Ok, lets see how many other things that applies to. Does alcohol have value? How about golf, golf courses take up prime real estate and drive up prices, we don't need em so ban them too, no value in golf. Oh, and cars are way too fast. A guy got killed here this week because he was driving too fast for conditions. If we had a law restricting the ability of vehicles to exceed 60mph, imagine how many tiny little children we'd save! And GUNS! Surely you don't need handguns at all, they aren't great for hunting and if nobody had them then nobody needs to defend themselves against someone with a handgun. Plus guns are loud, and disturb people in the area. Somebody might have to move because they don't like the noise pollution caused by those guns. Besides, people have accidents with guns, and sometimes ricochet's do weird things....in fact, lets give the government permission to imprison or kill anyone who has a gun, a car that drives to fast, or a bottle of scotch on the shelf. We just don't need those things, do we?

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
For the record, you could completely discredit me but that wouldn't change the drug argument. Recreational drug use including MJ has no place in our society. It is of no value.

He went to grab a beer, be right back.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by xxclaro
The problem with your ultimatum, which I see for what it is, fuel for a fight, is that your intent seems to be to defend drug users or discredit me so my position can be discounted. For the record, you could completely discredit me but that wouldn't change the drug argument. Recreational drug use including MJ has no place in our society. It is of no value.

Of course there's no toxicology report (yet) to back up my assertion that the guy is a drug addict. But there was heroine in the car. His driving pretty much speaks for itself, but you are free to draw your own conclusions. We see it all the time here.

http://ktvl.com/news/local/grants-pass-high-school-sophomore-killed-after-hit-by-car

http://www.kdrv.com/story/34724782/grants-pass-student-killed-in-accident-friday-morning

So is it legal to drive while high on heroin where you are?

You say MJ has no place in our society and is of no value. Ok, lets see how many other things that applies to. Does alcohol have value? How about golf, golf courses take up prime real estate and drive up prices, we don't need em so ban them too, no value in golf. Oh, and cars are way too fast. A guy got killed here this week because he was driving too fast for conditions. If we had a law restricting the ability of vehicles to exceed 60mph, imagine how many tiny little children we'd save! And GUNS! Surely you don't need handguns at all, they aren't great for hunting and if nobody had them then nobody needs to defend themselves against someone with a handgun. Plus guns are loud, and disturb people in the area. Somebody might have to move because they don't like the noise pollution caused by those guns. Besides, people have accidents with guns, and sometimes ricochet's do weird things....in fact, lets give the government permission to imprison or kill anyone who has a gun, a car that drives to fast, or a bottle of scotch on the shelf. We just don't need those things, do we?

Damm, time to move to Canada

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

No my aim is not to discredit you. You claim pretty much everyone but you is a drug addict, at least in your sate. I'd also be willing to bet that guy's tox report shows he was high on H at the time of the incident. Thank you for that response. Oh, and do let me know if this guy pops positive for THC.

I hate heroin as much as the next guy, but this thread is about marijuana, not heroin.

I'll start a new thread about the heroin epidemic.

Now back on topic- marijuana.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

He went to grab a beer, be right back.

FWIW, I no longer smoke much weed (maybe once/twice a year)....when it got hard to find the good old colombian and mexican weed I grew up on, it ceased to interest me....now, if we could start re importing those good old $10 lids, I'll be first in line....

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Just ask around for a good sativa or sativa dominant strain. That stuff from the old days you like was 100% sativa. The seed breeders bred in indica to shorten the flowering cycle so growers could have more crops in a given time frame.

Look for a popular strain called "Girl Scout Cookies" - Supposedly has roots (pardon the pun) in the old Mexican lines.

Or just ask Jeff_O. He grows legally. He said he'd hook anyone on the 'fire up.

laugh

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
This will make at least 2 heads explode.

Went into Seattle to see my buddy last night- he works for Circanna. https://www.circanna.com/

Keep in mind this is all legal, at the state/local level anyway, here in WA. My friend runs their laboratory taking dried pot and extracting the THC oil. I got the tour last night. Saw probably 100lbs of dried plant matter, and several pounds of oil, the super critical CO2 extractor, their still, everything. And tons of finished product ready to go. Really interesting- you got the vape pens, breath strips, lotions, you name it. The most interesting thing is when I walked in the front door I exclaimed "Holy shchidt! I can taste the pot in the air!" My buddy works there so he doesn't even notice it.

And right next door to Circanna? Another company doing the same thing.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Indica strains were introduced for body highs instead of cerebral, mainly to deal with pain and ailments. Today many hybrid strains control the market, with the breeders in Holland raking in the money.

Of course now the medical strains not containing THC are the rage, for treating many issues...Charlotte's Web being the most famous for eliminating seizures in small children.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Not to sidetrack the conversation too much but I had to check out the menu on one of the pot shops that was linked to earlier.

I love the names of the indica strain - as I understand it the indicas are the ones that put your butt on the couch all day while the sativa makes you talk to aliens. Anyway, "Lock Jaw", "Ultimate Urkel", "Pie Face OG" - I had to laugh at that, those guys are trying to outdo each other with weird names more than small craft beer breweries. wink

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Just ask around for a good sativa or sativa dominant strain. That stuff from the old days you like was 100% sativa.

Yeah, but it still costs too much...$10 an ounce would fit in my budget. I damn sure miss the "good old days"...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Almost all of the old school strains like Panama Red/Colombian Gold were brought in by the cartel, the influx of home grown varieties(US Grown)...raised the prices and eliminated the cartels control/violence in our country. They switched to coke and Oxi trade, and include heroin to thrive off the junkies...they are slowly being eliminated and the cartel ain't what it used to be without US cash.

Bad hombres

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho

I love the names of the indica strain - as I understand it the indicas are the ones that put your butt on the couch all day while the sativa makes you talk to aliens. Anyway, "Lock Jaw", "Ultimate Urkel", "Pie Face OG" - I had to laugh at that, those guys are trying to outdo each other with weird names more than small craft beer breweries. wink

Hell, that ain't nothing new... they've been naming weed for a long time...they ARE getting more creative though...smoking the product, no doubt, helps with the creative names...

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Almost all of the old school strains like Panama Red/Colombian Gold were brought in by the cartel, the influx of home grown varieties(US Grown)...raised the prices and eliminated the cartels control/violence in our country.

Hmmm....I don't recall any violence from back in the day...I think it was crack and coke that got the guns blazing....

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Recreational drug use guns including MJ semi-auto has no place in our society. It is of no value.

Being a cop I would think you could see the problem with drug abuse. Guess not??

Look campfire, you all can do whatever you want, make me a look like a jerk, whatever, I don't care. I am against drugs in every way, always will be, do not condone their abuse, would welcome MJ as medicinal but see no value to society in getting high. End of discussion.

The pot apologists now have the floor.

The topic is marijuana and I'd much rather deal with a stoner any day than a drunk.

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
And my wife has had two major back surgeries over the past year and it has been either opiates or THC/CBD to manage pain. Guess which one I prefer her to use?...

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
No one is advocating the abuse of anything here. Sound like a liberal interjecting that term there at the last minute.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Page 16 of 47 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 46 47

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

593 members (10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 61 invisible), 2,641 guests, and 1,312 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,515
Posts18,509,546
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.