Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 22 of 47 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 46 47
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Fireball2
you might want to take a look in the mirror.

Done.

I look great.

Clark

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by deflave

Done.

I look great.

Clark
LMAO !

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Blackheart

Done.

I look great.

Clark
LMAO !

Amazingly (when ya consider how queer he is), dirtball makes a great straight man.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

You don't make me angry, I actually feel sorry for you. It's easy to see why you have so many posts, just a sad lonely loser that needs attention...no real friends, no life, just a regular poor azzhole. I hope you didn't breed, if you did throw them in burlap bag and toss them in the river.

This is the best.

LMAO.

Clark

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I can't believe Blackheart quoted me and laughed.

Maybe we do stand a chance of achieving world peace.

Clark

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

You don't make me angry, I actually feel sorry for you. It's easy to see why you have so many posts, just a sad lonely loser that needs attention...no real friends, no life, just a regular poor azzhole. I hope you didn't breed, if you did throw them in burlap bag and toss them in the river.

This is the best.

LMAO.

Clark

Yes. very,very dark thoughts

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's funny none of you nutsacks have the balls to talk in person when I offer. Typical internet jackoffs posing for the crowd.

LOL
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The only reason criminality is associated with pot is because there is MONEY in it.

Like prostitution, put it underground and all of a sudden we have teenage girls being forced into prostitution. How many of those girls end up in a legal brothel in Nevada?

How much crime is associated with legal pot? Right now, the only people that know how to grow pot were the ones that were doing it before hand, and were/are criminals. Given the Federal classification, they are still criminals, and only the more risk / criminally inclined are entering the grow industry. If pot were truly legal, non-criminals would be interested in the business opportunity. Saying that pot attracts crime at this point of time simply points out that the people that have been criminal pot growers in the past are still criminals now that it is a little less illegal.

Like prostitution, remove the illegality, and the criminality associated with it will also disappear. I'd even bet you'd see a decrease in people getting hooked on meth and smack, simply because it's easier for their lazy, unmotivated asses to get pot.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
It's funny none of you nutsacks have the balls to talk in person when I offer. Typical internet jackoffs posing for the crowd.

My nutsack has two balls.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I was gonna comment along the lines of your observations Dutch. I am in Oregon right now working on a farm near Portland. The farm owners have been asked by their elderly neighbors to grow some marijuana for them as they can't keep the "starter" plants they have been buying alive? Whaaat? It is a WEED! How hopeless are the west coasters? Good grief in Nebraska the weed grows taller than silage corn. How hopeless is this country.....can't even grow weed?

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Maybe you should try a breath-freshening toothpaste.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Well I don't like bad breath! I think the government should pass a law against bad breath and we can grow government by requiring all citizens be issued toothpaste (Fresh Mint flavor) and a toothbrush to take care of the fact I don't like bad breath.

Now replace "bad breath" with "marijuana" or "drugs" and replace "issued toothbrush and toothpaste" with "subject to Drug Enforcement Agency authority" to see how FB2's logic works.

It's just a case of "I don't like it so the government should pass laws against it." Very conservative AND libertarian at the same time.... NOT!

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Well I don't like bad breath! I think the government should pass a law against bad breath and we can grow government by requiring all citizens be issued toothpaste (Fresh Mint flavor) and a toothbrush to take care of the fact I don't like bad breath.

Now replace "bad breath" with "marijuana" or "drugs" and replace "issued toothbrush and toothpaste" with "subject to Drug Enforcement Agency authority" to see how FB2's logic works.

It's just a case of "I don't like it so the government should pass laws against it." Very conservative AND libertarian at the same time.... NOT!

"Like"

What about the media 's piece on it? : )

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
I feel the same way as you do on this issue. It's sad that a lot of pro gun people are also pro pot and libertarian, they seem to think that we don't need any laws or regulations, they seem to want an anything goes good or bad society, they are no better than liberals.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Freddy
I feel the same way as you do on this issue. It's sad that a lot of pro gun people are also pro pot and libertarian, they seem to think that we don't need any laws or regulations, they seem to want an anything goes good or bad society, they are no better than liberals.

Are you saying you support good gun laws, which ones are the good ones?

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Freddy

Here let me change this up for you to help you out a bit. Here's how liberal logic works:

Originally Posted by bigfish9684

Now replace "bad breath" with "guns" or "drugs" and replace "grow government by requiring all citizens be issued toothpaste (Fresh Mint flavor) and a toothbrush" with "ban and confiscate guns" to see how FB2's logic works.

ETA: Ha! 700LH beat me to it...

Last edited by bigfish9684; 03/12/17.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter

Small minded rednecks bored stiff in their 60' double wide, using 2 fingers to type out their insults.

This is the most humorous thing I've read here today.

FORUM RULES

1] Please be respectful of other posters at all times. The ability to refrain from personal attacks, obscenities, and flame wars is a minimum requirement for a log at the Campfire.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Get it off the Schedule I list so companies can freely research any benefits that may be provided by the dozens of CBD's in Cannabis plants.

No matter what you think what is stated above is truly important. A young girl named Charlotte that lives within 20 minutes of us dealt with completely debilitating seizures on a daily basis to the measure of one every few minutes. The family was forced with facing a move to Colorado to get her the CBD Oil that controlled her condition 10X better than any and all aid she had received from any medication or Dr. in the past. Infact, the company that created the oil that saved her life named the oil after her calling it "Charlotte's Webb".

Fortunately NC had the good sense to allow use of the oils when prescribed by a Medical Professional and now she lives her life essentially seizure free and can once again live a normal childs life. Anyone who is against this is an idiot IMHO.

Also as far as Marijuana being in the same class as other Schedule 1 Drugs is asinine. Schedule 1 drugs are essentially powerful Opiates and Narcotics some of which are some which are not even associated with medical use and are all highly addictive and socially destructive. In addition to all of this I will venture to say that Marijuana does not cause nearly the social problems that are associated even with our centuries long love affair with alcohol. I have never heard of someone getting too stoned and beating the schit out of their wife and kids or doing any of the other things that are perpetually seen with alcohol abuse.

I will end my thoughts by saying I have no dog in the fight. I don't smoke dope nor do I have any interest in doing so but to continue to regulate it from a Federal Level as a Schedule 1 Drug which prohibits the funding of scientific study of the medicinal possibilities of hemp/marijuana is nuts. It should be dealt with at a State level and regulated however each State sees fit. The benefit of eliminating the $$$ spent annually on the feudal Federal effort to deal with marijuana notwithstanding.

twofish

*Master of random precision*
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by twofish
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Get it off the Schedule I list so companies can freely research any benefits that may be provided by the dozens of CBD's in Cannabis plants.

No matter what you think what is stated above is truly important. A young girl named Charlotte that lives within 20 minutes of us dealt with completely debilitating seizures on a daily basis to the measure of one every few minutes. The family was forced with facing a move to Colorado to get her the CBD Oil that controlled her condition 10X better than any and all aid she had received from any medication or Dr. in the past. Infact, they named the oil after her calling it "Charlotte's Webb".

Fortunately NC had the good sense to allow use of the oils when prescribed by a Medical Professional and now she lives her life essentially seizure free and can once again live a normal life. Anyone who is against this is an idiot IMHO.

Also as far as Marijuana being in the same class as other Schedule 1 Drugs is asinine. Schedule 1 drugs are essentially powerful Opiates and Narcotics some of which are not associated with medical use and are highly addictive and destructive. In addition to all of this I will venture to say that Marijuana does not cause nearly the social problems that are associated even with our love affair with alcohol. I have never heard of someone getting too stoned and beating the schit out of their wife and kids or doing any of the other things that are perpetually seen with alcohol abuse.

I will end my thoughts by saying I have no dog in the fight. I don't smoke dope nor do I have any interest in doing so but to continue to regulate it from a Federal Level as a Schedule 1 Drug which prohibits the funding of scientific study of the medicinal possibilities of hemp/marijuana is nuts. It should be dealt with at a State level and regulated however each State sees fit. The benefit of eliminating the $$$ spent annually on the feudal Federal effort to deal with Marijuana notwithstanding.

I covered that, either they don't read or comprehend..or both.

Of course now the medical strains not containing THC are the rage, for treating many issues...Charlotte's Web being the most famous for eliminating seizures in small children.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
They want to do research on it for helping returning troops with PTSD, it's shown some promise there.

Can't do the research with it on Schedule 1.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Page 22 of 47 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 46 47

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (222Sako, 2500HD, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 57 invisible), 2,289 guests, and 1,277 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,505
Posts18,509,279
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.