-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 25 of 47 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 46 47
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's so nice to see "conservatives" putting their collective knowledge to work on the in's and outs of the drug trade.

So special.

LOL

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Fireball2
It's so nice to see "conservatives" putting their collective knowledge to work on the in's and outs of the drug trade.

So special.
never realized how much was involved in growing that stuff.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Knowledge = priceless

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by stxhunter

So special.

Yeah, I'm there with ya. I didn't know about the male plants and all that. On the other hand, I go out of my way to NOT know about the drug trade. Believe me, that's not easy living here. Clearing the neighbors snow this winter, he mentions he rented some grow space for $20K on another property. Go up to the neighbor above our place to say hi and invite him to dinner, he's growing in his front lawn. All summer long last year chainsaws and log trucks clearing land above us for grows. Local market, stinky, rotten filthy scumbuckets smelling up the entire store. Local irrigation supplier that sells me my irrigation parts deals with growers, dozens of them a day come in wanting to know how to build drip irrigation systems.

Funny thing, stats are there's 2800 registered grow sites in Josephine County. Wait, I lost my train of thought. I can't remember anything funny.

LOL
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

So special.

Not nearly as special as "conservatives" who favor federal control over state's rights.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Angus1895
Biggest ish my advice to u. Stick to philosophy and politics. U ain't no farmer. LMAO.

If you say so. One would think it would have happened already in places like India while it was legal but I guess you're the pot growing expert.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

So special.

Yeah, I'm there with ya. I didn't know about the male plants and all that. On the other hand, I go out of my way to NOT know about the drug trade. Believe me, that's not easy living here. Clearing the neighbors snow this winter, he mentions he rented some grow space for $20K on another property. Go up to the neighbor above our place to say hi and invite him to dinner, he's growing in his front lawn. All summer long last year chainsaws and log trucks clearing land above us for grows. Local market, stinky, rotten filthy scumbuckets smelling up the entire store. Local irrigation supplier that sells me my irrigation parts deals with growers, dozens of them a day come in wanting to know how to build drip irrigation systems.

Funny thing, stats are there's 2800 registered grow sites in Josephine County. Wait, I lost my train of thought. I can't remember anything funny.

I hear SoCal is nice this time of year...

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

So special.

Growing it? Water. Growing top quality stuff? Lots of time and effort. College roommate had a garden under his lofted bed. It was quite the setup.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Conservative values starts and stops with the US Constitution, anything more and it's social warrior BS.

Well said.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by smokepole

So special.

Not nearly as special as "conservatives" who favor federal control over state's rights.

That horse has been led to water... but it refuses to drink because it thinks the water is tainted with pot.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

IC B3

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
What I always find interesting about these marijuana threads is that those who have never indulged much in smoking the stuff, or knowingly been around people who do, seem to be under the impression that it's a dangerous drug that causes laziness, sloppyness, craziness etc. My take is that lazy people are lazy...sloppy people are sloppy...dumbasses are dumbasses regardless of whether they indulge....or not.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
That's been my observation in life.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
What I always find interesting about these marijuana threads is that those who have never indulged much in smoking the stuff, or knowingly been around people who do, seem to be under the impression that it's a dangerous drug that causes laziness, sloppyness, craziness etc. My take is that lazy people are lazy...sloppy people are sloppy...dumbasses are dumbasses regardless of whether they indulge....or not.

Might be interesting to know who does and who doesn't.

Locally those that I know that do, I can paint with the same brush, basically worthless to society.

A few that I THINK do, are concealing it better, but still folks I don't think highly of, but not due to the MJ, just to the folks they are and how they act...

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

So special.

That horse has been led to water... but it refuses to drink because it thinks the water is tainted with pot.

Or worse yet--fluoride.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I've ended far more friendships with drunks than I have pot smokers. I've also knocked out more teeth and broken more noses of drunks than stoners. Drunks get mean and belligerent and require violence to change their minds while stoners are go along to get along types.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
...Local market, stinky, rotten filthy scumbuckets smelling up the entire store...

Feel the love.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Lovefest at the Fire, just like them dirty hippies used to do smile

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
They want to do research on it for helping returning troops with PTSD, it's shown some promise there.

Can't do the research with it on Schedule 1.

Yep!

I was diagnosed with PTSD about a year after my accident... and a miserable year it was.

You were dumb as fu ck before your accident.

Camp is where you make it.
T
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
That's really the conversation - where do you want the control to be? At the federal, state or local level?

Does someone like a nationwide education policy? How about regulating homosexual marriage at the federal level so every state has to accept the will of Washington in that matter? Or would you rather have those decisions at the state level?

If California wants to let folks smoke dope while two men who identify as women engage in transgendered lesbian sex in the girls bathroom, that's for Californians to decide. If folks in Nebraska or Idaho or Michigan don't like that, why should they have to put up with it?

The red herring that always gets caught in these arguments is whether pot is good or bad or indifferent. We have these threads over and over and the same players post the same things, no one ever changes their opinion. But if you hate it or not, why let the federal government make a one size fits all policy toward it?

Why not let the residents of a state decide for themselves on each and every one of these social issues? There are still dry counties in the country where the sale of alcohol is banned, in other places it's allowed under different circumstances. In Idaho only state liquor stores can sell hard liquor, in Florida private stores are licensed to sell it.

Oregon allows the sale of recreational marijuana but allowed counties to opt out, that's why you see tons of pot shops in Western Oregon but Malheur county in very conservative Eastern Oregon has none. Bravo! They let the folks make the decision at the most local level possible.

Each state decided these social issues for themselves - pot or alcohol- and if they want to change it they can do so at the state level, and if the states are smart and it's feasible they delegate that decision down to an even more local level.

Just get the damn federal government out of these social issues. In fact get the damn federal government out of everything except those things that is beyond the power of individual states to effectively control, like national defense or interstate highways.

There will always be people who f*ck up their lives.
There will always be people who allow their irresponsibility to harm others.
And there will always be people who want more and more government - but ONLY when it controls all of those other irresponsible ass holes - leave MY liberty alone, thank you very much.

The government that governs least governs best.

Amen!

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by tzone
You were dumb as fu ck before your accident.

Amen

Page 25 of 47 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 46 47

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

563 members (1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 257 roberts, 204guy, 257wthbylover, 10gaugemag, 60 invisible), 2,288 guests, and 1,285 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,505
Posts18,509,271
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.